Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

What To Know As A CORPS MEMBER Before The End Of Your Year - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What To Know As A CORPS MEMBER Before The End Of Your Year (395 Views)

NYSC 2019 Batch A Corps Members Thread / Sex In NYSC Camps: How True? As A Corps Member Please Share? / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Know As A CORPS MEMBER Before The End Of Your Year by GistHub(m): 5:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
Funny, isn't it?

Well it actually not because in my recent interactions with few corps members on why they are posted to a particular states of deployment either if it is there want or accidental.

I have discovered a lot of corps members feels the one year service program is a time of adventure for them.

Well, cool as it may seems to go adventurous alt least for one year after rigorous engagements for some 4, 5 and 6 years in the university.

While it may seem or spell a doom for few people who actually don't have any plans for themselves going forwards after NYSC.

The one year is a time for you to grind your teeth for the labour market struggle.

A time for you to as well pick a struggle and learn the nitty gritty of an industry you would end up carrying application to be a part of after service.

I see no reason why as a corps member, you'd be teaching in a school while you'd end up as a graphics artist and not know how to go about it.

However, this is just some rants!

Testing my keyboard after a while here on Nairaland. I throw big twale to Seun and @slimberry.

(1) (Reply)

Ppa Needed In Ibadan / NYSC Batch B Stream 2 Registration / Do You Know You Can B A Big Boy AJUWAYA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.