Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Nigeria Weather This Days Can Be Compared To Those Living By The Water Side. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Weather This Days Can Be Compared To Those Living By The Water Side. (204 Views)

Black Soot: The water I Used In Cleaning My House This Morning In Port Harcourt / Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) / See The Colour Of The Water In Some Waterways In Yaba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Weather This Days Can Be Compared To Those Living By The Water Side. by Olaolex: 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
As we all know Nigeria is now becoming Canada in the aspect of coldness.

I have opened this thread to enable us to share our experiences within this little harmattan we just saw.

All you just have to do is mention, your state and then your experience.

Please just try to understand these, I'm not good in English Language.

Let's start

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Men Get In Here. / Vaaft Surgery Cost In Delhi / Receding Hairline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.