Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Policemen Caught On Camera Brutalizing Innocent Pedestrian In Enugu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Caught On Camera Brutalizing Innocent Pedestrian In Enugu (848 Views)

Policemen Caught Taking Bribe, Giving ‘Special Number’ To Motorists In Ogun / We Go Kill You, Nothing Go Happen, Highest Na Jail - Policemen Caught On Camera / Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Caught On Camera Brutalizing Innocent Pedestrian In Enugu by johnaruson(m): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
The video of Enugu Police brutality on innocent Nigerian civilian went viral today as posted by Emeka Maxwell Nwatu on Facebook, click the link below for the video.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1302565086582842&id=100004880885144
(i quote verbatim as published in Facebook) : "This morning 4th January 2020 around 10am, as I was headed to Kenyatta in Enugu here.
I highlighted from the bus, I saw a police officer chasing after a young man who was walking down the pedestrian lane.
The policeman intercepted this boy, searched him and reached to his phone( iPhone) he was asking why are you collecting my phone.
The officer was landing punches on his face like a criminal.
Before 30seconds the 3 officers rushed to this boy hitting him black and blue.. The GOC as I head a man dressed in orange traditional called him (the officer leading the team), the GOC was virile hitting the boy with his gun saying the boy was dragging their guns!
This was happening around 10:15am .
The reason is that he refused to be searched and also to unlock his phone
They labelled the guy a fraduster(yahoo boy) without any evidence.
The man dressed in orange traditional said he is a police officer and wanted to settle this issue. They threaten to handcuff him and take him to EFCC.
When asked what transpired between them.
The officers said he refused them going through his phone and was fighting them.. To the record of this video you can see that the boy never raised an arm against any of the 3 policemen.
The name of this young man is Justice Obasi, an interior designer (0903 007 5***)
Please share until it gets to the right authority

#JusticeforJUSTICEOBASI
#HUMANRIGHT
#ENUGUPOLICE... "

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1302565086582842&id=100004880885144.

Re: Policemen Caught On Camera Brutalizing Innocent Pedestrian In Enugu by Enwhen(m): 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
NIGERIAN POLICE

HOPE CARD B can see this
Re: Policemen Caught On Camera Brutalizing Innocent Pedestrian In Enugu by donstan18: 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
For brutalizing innocent pedestrians, may they be brutalized by their real enemies.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Caught On Camera Brutalizing Innocent Pedestrian In Enugu by NwaAmaikpe: 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
shocked

These policemen are outrightly stupid and need to undergo more training.
Wrong profiling MUST stop!!!

After seeing the boy's pencil jump-up trouser, his umkempt goatee and side sack.
They stereotypically labelled him a yahooboy.

Only a fool will fall for this type of yahooboy.

It would have made more sense if they called him a hardened pickpocket or a ritualist for him to be hell-bent on defying the instructions of police officers.

This video shows me an unruly civilian and our streets are better off without people like him.

And the police should really be scared because if more people are as demonically courageous as this man, then they are in trouble.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policemen Caught On Camera Brutalizing Innocent Pedestrian In Enugu by donbachi(m): 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
Our police no dey try we all know...but,some of our civilians no sabi how to talk our police men.
Re: Policemen Caught On Camera Brutalizing Innocent Pedestrian In Enugu by Yungmil: 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
What are friends for if not for inconveniences. Police is ur friend
Re: Policemen Caught On Camera Brutalizing Innocent Pedestrian In Enugu by GOFRONT(m): 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
And this happened in 042.......I wanted to call NwaAmaikpe's attention to this......But thank God he is already here..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Caught On Camera Brutalizing Innocent Pedestrian In Enugu by Noerection: 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
Police are doing their job
The boy in question may be IPOB miscreant
Re: Policemen Caught On Camera Brutalizing Innocent Pedestrian In Enugu by Twoclans(f): 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
This guy has guts shocked shocked,those police guys are lucky they had those guns or else this boy would have disgraced their generation if this was a one on one confrontation .

That guy has a demon living within him shocked that is all I can say.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Caught On Camera Brutalizing Innocent Pedestrian In Enugu by iTearHerToto: 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2020
Afonja in a sh!thole police uniform will just go to another person's land and start misbehaving. Looking for every slight opportunity to spill blood as usual cry. Person way swear for una no try o. Na only god fit punish the person Walai!

Pukes angry
Re: Policemen Caught On Camera Brutalizing Innocent Pedestrian In Enugu by HITdemUP: 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
Only for 9ja
Re: Policemen Caught On Camera Brutalizing Innocent Pedestrian In Enugu by mumumugu(m): 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
police is your friend
Re: Policemen Caught On Camera Brutalizing Innocent Pedestrian In Enugu by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
donbachi:
Our police no dey try we all know...but,some of our civilians no sabi how to talk our police men.

Imagine waiting you dey talk some of our civilians no Sabi talk? What are they doing with his phone? Phone na crime? You be fool self.

(1) (Reply)

Another Christian Killed By 10-year Old ISWAP Member / Wife Catches Her Husband, Sidechic At Hotel (Photos, Video) / I Killed Him Because He Always Preach To Me About Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.