Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

CAC Matters: What To Do When Your Registration Is QUERIED Or PENDING For Long - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CAC Matters: What To Do When Your Registration Is QUERIED Or PENDING For Long (2284 Views)

Navigating JAMB Result Withheld Or Pending Statuses / JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here / Jamb Results Is Out, Drop Your Registration Number For Free Checking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAC Matters: What To Do When Your Registration Is QUERIED Or PENDING For Long by Peterdavidchinw(m): 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
If you have tried to register your business either by yourself or through someone and it's taking longer time than expected then this post is for you..read on!

Firstly, there are different reasons why businesses are queried. More often than not, either a specific information is wrongly used or omitted.

It can occur from one or more of the following ways
(1) if it's business name, Check the business commencement date. Perhaps it has back dated. CAC approves front dated business commencement date.. Let's say you have been doing the business for over 2years and decided to register the business last week, if you used last 2years date it will be queried.

(2)Check the documents you uploaded perhaps one or more is missing which you might think you uploaded.

(3) check if you actually submitted. I had a client in Benin whose work has been taking time until she contacted me..I checked everything and adjusted her nature of business and found out the problem was from document upload session. She didn't submit.

(4) Check if you registered certain nature of business under a business name instead of limited liability. Take for instance, you are trying to register oil company works, oil drilling/sales and the likes and you used it in a business name...of course it will be queried. That ought to be registered in as a limited liability.

(5) check the clarity of the scanned document, CAC rejects document such as registration forms not rightly scanned.

A guy got my number after battling to register his business which took him 6months,..on checking, it was a very little mistake he made that made the work to pend for long.

My little tips
a) If you have a business, instead of waiting till the business grows before u register it, please ensure you register it quick before the name will be used. I had a client that's into makeup that had that issue. She's already been known for a specific name and on using same name for her, some other person is already using it.
I have resolved and still resolving lots of issues relating to business registration even for those registering businesses as they get stuck sometimes. You don't have to abandon the process. Seek solution

Until I come your way next time. If you would like to register your business or resolve any pending or queried registration, contact me directly through this link https:///2348025263536

(1) (Reply)

Rinu Oduala Trending / Are There Still Any Schools Still Open To Admission? / IMSU Post UTME Registeration, Exam Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.