Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

This Is The Reason Why President Trump Killed Soleimani. (VIDEO) Justified? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Is The Reason Why President Trump Killed Soleimani. (VIDEO) Justified? (1487 Views)

The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Reason Why President Trump Killed Soleimani. (VIDEO) Justified? by AfroBeatDiary: 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
The man is a very big influencer, he's addressing hundreds if not thousands of his followers, I believe there are diplomatic ways to address some international issues, this is pure incitation to the persons of President Donald Trump against the peace and security of American Citizens, we're not writing to support Trumps position on killing him neither do we support Soleimani's position on issuing incite against the peace of American citizens but my concern is wetin consign Nigerians who are raising flags condemning America/Iraqi war?

Illiteracy is a disease, I swear.

Like for Trump,
Share for Suleimani

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8JfCGW-7h0

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Why President Trump Killed Soleimani. (VIDEO) Justified? by AfroBeatDiary: 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2020
See this illiterates, religion ehn.

Re: This Is The Reason Why President Trump Killed Soleimani. (VIDEO) Justified? by AfroBeatDiary: 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
You need to watch the video to know the opposition party who impeached Trump are supporting his action.
Re: This Is The Reason Why President Trump Killed Soleimani. (VIDEO) Justified? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
He threatened first, then Trump responded.

Nice.

People should be careful who they threaten.

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Reason Why President Trump Killed Soleimani. (VIDEO) Justified? by crownwealth: 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
Yeye fowl
Re: This Is The Reason Why President Trump Killed Soleimani. (VIDEO) Justified? by Dedetwo(m): 8:34pm On Jan 04, 2020
These fools from Iran and Arab nations are totally loudmouthed and childish .
Re: This Is The Reason Why President Trump Killed Soleimani. (VIDEO) Justified? by ManTiger(m): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
After watching the video, I cannot blame Trump anymore, this guy is 2nd most important citizen in Iran and a retired military general, he has impact and threats like this can't be taken with levity hands else America will have to deal with another 9/11.

But who am I to judge? My concern are this Fulani who wan make America roast us over wetin no cosign us.
Re: This Is The Reason Why President Trump Killed Soleimani. (VIDEO) Justified? by iluvdonjazzy: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lol, America remains the police of the world.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Reason Why President Trump Killed Soleimani. (VIDEO) Justified? by funmike83(f): 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lol, na the mumus wey dey north dey make me laugh o, even Iran does not know they exist. Abi they think its war between el Russia and can president ni
Re: This Is The Reason Why President Trump Killed Soleimani. (VIDEO) Justified? by ManTiger(m): 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: This Is The Reason Why President Trump Killed Soleimani. (VIDEO) Justified? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:16am On Jan 05, 2020
Sad!

Following this case closely.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Reason Why President Trump Killed Soleimani. (VIDEO) Justified? by VampireDog: 3:53am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
post=85509713:
Sad!

Following this case closely.....
[/s]
Re: This Is The Reason Why President Trump Killed Soleimani. (VIDEO) Justified? by Fash20: 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2020
ManTiger:
After watching the video, I cannot blame Trump anymore, this guy is 2nd most important citizen in Iran and a retired military general, he has impact and threats like this can't be taken with levity hands else America will have to deal with another 9/11.

But who am I to judge? My concern are this Fulani who wan make America roast us over wetin no cosign us.

What did he say that's bad?

Trump himself has said worst things.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Is Not Ranked 3rd In 2019 CPI; Ignore Fake Reports - Transparency Int'l / Joe Biden Gives A Pen To George Floyd's Daughter After Historic Executive Order / Nairaland Featured In World News On Russian Ukraine War Spy Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.