Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

"Support The Emergence Of Nigerian President Of Igbo Extraction" - Igbo Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Support The Emergence Of Nigerian President Of Igbo Extraction" - Igbo Leaders (1354 Views)

What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina / Kalu: I’m Not Sure Nigerians Are Ready For President Of Igbo Extraction (Video) / Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Support The Emergence Of Nigerian President Of Igbo Extraction" - Igbo Leaders by Basic123: 9:33am On Jan 05, 2020
Not when your youth have concluded to continue there slavery to hausa Fulani Muslim ATIKU to spite TINUBU and Yorubas

childish babyish confused Tribe grin

1 Like

Re: "Support The Emergence Of Nigerian President Of Igbo Extraction" - Igbo Leaders by gtown: 9:49am On Jan 05, 2020
Igbos can demand for presidency position through their darling party PDP, but to say APC should or must cede it ticket to Igbo person or person of Igbo extraction is seeking for luck taking too far
Re: "Support The Emergence Of Nigerian President Of Igbo Extraction" - Igbo Leaders by Simplyleo: 9:58am On Jan 05, 2020
kettykings:

By the time we enumerate the contribution of the south east, you will start suffering from uncertain uncontrollable spasms of inferiority complex and start your last option of shouting chest beaters
Pls I want to learn. Enumerate the contributions of south east to the country that has added value to other zones.

It should be as brief as possible. You may just fill in the gap for the South east here under without necessarily chest beating.

North = food & raw materials 
South west = 70% taxes on goods and services 
South south = forex earnings 
South east = ?
Re: "Support The Emergence Of Nigerian President Of Igbo Extraction" - Igbo Leaders by Ikpu1: 10:04am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Pls I want to learn. Enumerate the contributions of south east to the country that has added value to other zones.

It should be as brief as possible. You may just fill in the gap for the South east here under without necessarily chest beating.

South east = ? 
[/s]
illiterate scumbags everywhere
Re: "Support The Emergence Of Nigerian President Of Igbo Extraction" - Igbo Leaders by kettykings: 10:12am On Jan 05, 2020
Simplyleo:

South east = locally manufactured goods , retail and trade, automobiles, leather products, pharmaceutical , largest
Inter state transportation hubs , largest SME valley in Africa, biggest business incubation system in the world ,Nollywood , Olympic gold,
Football trophies,
Re: "Support The Emergence Of Nigerian President Of Igbo Extraction" - Igbo Leaders by Simplyleo: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2020
[quote author=kettykings post=85517205][/quote]
locally manufactured goods: so south east is now the home of manufacturing industries?

retail and trade: so it is only igbos that trade? And to whose benefit?

automobiles: which automobiles?

leather: so igbos now manufacture hides and skin?

pharmaceutical: as in drugs? Lol, I know they trade in drugs very well, even Indians can attest to that. grin

Meanwhile, what do they contribute, in 4 to 5 words, not this bogus list.
Re: "Support The Emergence Of Nigerian President Of Igbo Extraction" - Igbo Leaders by kettykings: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2020
Simplyleo:

locally manufactured goods: so south east is now the home of manufacturing industries?

pharmaceutical: as in drugs? Lol, I know they trade in drugs very well, even Indians can attest to that. grin

Igbos are the only people who manufacture in Nigeria most and not those who partner foreigners to manufacture.
Aba leather works and products which has just been automated feeds west Africa.
Igbos are they only indigenous auto manufacturers and with more than 70% locally source parts.

The largest business incubation hub is in Anambra and the largest SME hub is in Aba.

Nollywood is controlled by igbos.
Other Nigerians can be limited to 4 to 5 words. How can you limit igbo contributions to 4 to 5 words.
Re: "Support The Emergence Of Nigerian President Of Igbo Extraction" - Igbo Leaders by Ikpu1: 10:30am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Meanwhile, what do they contribute, in 4 to 5 words, not this bogus list.
[/s]
Re: "Support The Emergence Of Nigerian President Of Igbo Extraction" - Igbo Leaders by Simplyleo: 10:30am On Jan 05, 2020
kettykings:

Igbos are the only people who manufacture in Nigeria most and not those who partner foreigners to manufacture.
Aba leather works and products which has been automated feeds west Africa.
Igbos are they only indigenous auto manufacturers and with more than 70% locally source parts.

The largest business incubation hub is in Anambra and the largest SME hub is in Aba.

Nollywood is controlled by igbos.

Okay, continue. grin

3 Likes

Re: "Support The Emergence Of Nigerian President Of Igbo Extraction" - Igbo Leaders by Ikpu1: 10:33am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Okay, continue. grin
[/s]
Re: "Support The Emergence Of Nigerian President Of Igbo Extraction" - Igbo Leaders by ItooWorWor(m): 11:44am On Jan 05, 2020
I will save my coment until it hits front page
Re: "Support The Emergence Of Nigerian President Of Igbo Extraction" - Igbo Leaders by Susu888(m): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ikpu1:
[s][/s]
illustrate scumbags everywhere

No mind the guy abeg

..... Ehen so as i was saying pls what is the meaning of [/b] Illustrate [b] Scumbags?? grin
Re: "Support The Emergence Of Nigerian President Of Igbo Extraction" - Igbo Leaders by Johans1991: 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
ludd2018:

And u 're a unity begger fighting for Igbos to stay in Nigeria because with out Igbos in Nigeria, Nigeria 'll have no life . Igbos are power house of Nigeria
nobody stop igbos. the day they will leave the yoruba land,the ijaw land and the north to return back to the south east. that day i will know they are serious.

1 Like

Re: "Support The Emergence Of Nigerian President Of Igbo Extraction" - Igbo Leaders by BambiBliss(f): 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
Johans1991:
nobody stop igbos. the day they will leave the yoruba land,the ijaw land and the north to return back to the south east. that day i will know they are serious.
[/s]
Re: "Support The Emergence Of Nigerian President Of Igbo Extraction" - Igbo Leaders by T9ksy(m): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
Johans1991:
nobody stop igbos. the day they will leave the yoruba land,the ijaw land and the north to return back to the south east. tht day i will know they are serious.

Ibos need this fake One Nigeria much more than the latter needs the former. So all these biafra BS, na wash jo.

I make bold to say that even if they are granted their wish tomorrow, these guys will still populate our region like sand-beach in search of their daily bread.

Of course, they are not serious......the "kadunna declaration" really exposed their unseriousness. Their elders went north with their red caps in hand, to plead to the abokis- the same folks they call all manner of unprintable names, to rescind the declaration.

They surely have a collective propensity to feed off their own vomit. Here they are begging to be made president of a zoo by the inmates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Doctors: ‘Hold Buhari, APC Responsible For Any COVID-19 Upsurge’ – PDP / I Just Received Electricity Bill. FG What Is Happening? / Tinubu Got Into Trouble By Referring To Himself As APC National Leader – George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.