Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,503 members, 7,843,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

How Can I Deactivate My Nairaland Account? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / How Can I Deactivate My Nairaland Account? (365 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Deactivate My Nairaland Account? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
Please I need to deactivate my nairaland account. The mod is always crazy seeing my post. I want to know why you banned me.

Modified:

Nairaland isn't safe. Google your moniker to see for yourself.
Re: How Can I Deactivate My Nairaland Account? by 1stKing: 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2020
olasunkanmimart:
Please I need to deactivate my nairaland account. The mod is always crazy seeing my post. I want to know why you banned me.
instead of deactivating the account, why not dash me the account... Quote me with the email... And password to the moniker
Re: How Can I Deactivate My Nairaland Account? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
1stKing:
instead of deactivating the account, why not dash me the account... Quote me with the email... And password to the moniker

So that you can use it for fraud abi?
Re: How Can I Deactivate My Nairaland Account? by 1stKing: 9:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
olasunkanmimart:

So that you can use it for fraud abi?
am not like you
Re: How Can I Deactivate My Nairaland Account? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 05, 2020
1stKing:
am not like you

So why are you soliciting for my account with my details on it?

(1) (Reply)

Leap Of Faith: Nigerian ballet dancer offered Scholarship in the U.S / Aspira unveils singer, Davido as brand ambassador for VIVA / Scientific Writing Preparing A Manuscript For Publication In International Journ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.