Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Persistent Rashes On Skin - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Persistent Rashes On Skin (34274 Views)

Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / Persistent Rashes On Chest / Help!!! Rashes On My Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Persistent Rashes On Skin by 2chukwu(m): 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
U sound like a terrifying terrorist, which kind prescription be this...
Klassika:

Chisos which kind herbal advice or spelling be this? Tesmosor ko, tesumole ni

1 Like

Re: Persistent Rashes On Skin by barbietosin(f): 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
Try HIV test
PhenomenalAustin:
Good evening NL..

Please I have these rashes that won't go away even after medications... It usually occurs when I wear clothes hence, it's visible all over my body save for my palms, feet, head and neck...

I went for test but both the urine culture and VDRL test I underwent came out negative... I've used all medications and triple action creams but no improvement... Please help..

P.S. I'm not sexually active

Thanks.

Please help me out. Thank you.
Re: Persistent Rashes On Skin by neonly: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
Klassika:

Chisos which kind herbal advice or spelling be this? Tesmosor ko, tesumole ni

Oga you no say mb Don dey low Abeg na opinion ooo pardon my English and spelling just correct and move on must you make a ? from nothing all dis small piking sef
Re: Persistent Rashes On Skin by Michdear(f): 8:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
Flexherbal:

Note that we major on the male organ and not the skin.

So therefore, the advice given here is a general one, which we hope , will help.

* First of all, visit a dermatologist.

* Check the water you are using... Both for bathing and drinking.

* Wash all your clothes, including you bedspreads, with disinfectants.

* Also, mop your house with disinfectants.

* Finally, repeat your treatment and you should be fine.
whats up with unitching rashes and skin peeking in male organ
Re: Persistent Rashes On Skin by Winneygirl(f): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
PhenomenalAustin:
Good evening NL..

Please I have these rashes that won't go away even after medications... It usually occurs when I wear clothes hence, it's visible all over my body save for my palms, feet, head and neck...

I went for test but both the urine culture and VDRL test I underwent came out negative... I've used all medications and triple action creams but no improvement... Please help..

Thanks.

Get good coconut oil and apply as many times as needed in the course of the day.
I have had something similar.... Drugs, drugs and more drugs and it only got worse, till I stumbled on coconut oil and applied it. It is soothing and firms the skin so you don't itch and scratch off your skin.
Re: Persistent Rashes On Skin by Hongkongfukid(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
IHateNairaland:
that look like HIV stage 2 description.. But I might b wrong...maybe its Aids?, your doctor don't want you to be scared that's why they said it's negative..kindly perform this ritual at night:Kill 2 chicken,cut off the penis and at exactly 12:01:56 am just use the chicken penis and baff naked in a T.junction

Re: Persistent Rashes On Skin by mufex(m): 8:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
I used to have those little rashes. Buy Mederma skin care. Thank me later
Re: Persistent Rashes On Skin by PapaAdanna: 8:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
PhenomenalAustin:
Good evening NL..

Thanks.

I have the organic remedy to this,
Check me out

https:///EXDBtDnfp4fCJreMlOLmLR
Re: Persistent Rashes On Skin by samszany(m): 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
This is serius bro, was in similar situation, I started eating garlic and doctor recommended DOXIN antibiotics and FUNBACT A.
Re: Persistent Rashes On Skin by Tunyx01: 8:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
IHateNairaland:
that look like HIV stage 2 description.. But I might b wrong...maybe its Aids?, your doctor don't want you to be scared that's why he said it's negative..kindly perform this ritual at night:Kill 2 chicken,cut off the penis and at exactly 12:01:56 am just use the chicken penis and baff naked in a T.junction

You need cane
Re: Persistent Rashes On Skin by clumsydyna: 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
You might be reacting to something you either ingested or used on your body, I have had similar rashes in the course of an immune breakdown.
How long have you been experiencing the rash? I suggest you stop taking any drug and concentrate on drinking lots of water, fruits and exercises.
I wish you quick recovery.
Re: Persistent Rashes On Skin by Egoveen: 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
GIDIBANKZ:
Use Acid take dey clean am morning and Evening grin grin.... Thank me lata
You have been assigned two plots of land in the hottest part of hell FIREsad
Re: Persistent Rashes On Skin by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
Klassika:

Many are mad only few have access to internet and are typing gringringringringrin

Re: Persistent Rashes On Skin by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
Pedrotina11:

U r a fool

Re: Persistent Rashes On Skin by CTGVenturesFCT(f): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
PhenomenalAustin:
Good evening NL..

Thanks.

Just get a blacksoap and use.

Www.instagram.com/Ifytsruesoaps_oil or call/WhatsApp 08097829359.

A cup of the blacksoap is #1000.

It's not an ordinary blacksoap. It's enriched with organic ingredients only (plants, plant products and honey).

Re: Persistent Rashes On Skin by thinkmoney(m): 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
PhenomenalAustin:
Good evening NL..

Thanks.

send me something after this works for u. ITS IMPORTANT U SHOW GRATITUDE, OK. please take me serious. buy good izal in large quantity. then bath 2daily, with hot water, very hot oh, just about the highest temperature u can bare. u will use the izal as soap. just rub it undiluted or dilute in very minimally on ur body. U might put it in a bowl and deep ur sponge in it. apply it liberally. it will be coming increasingly hot on ur body.l, especially around ur scrotum and face, bare it as much as u can and wash up with the hot water.
if u can even make plenty hot water and immerse urself in it. The hot water and izal have to stay long on ur body.
that infection looks like scabies.

2 Likes

Re: Persistent Rashes On Skin by thinkmoney(m): 8:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
PhenomenalAustin:
Good evening NL..

Thanks.

send me something after this works for u. ITS IMPORTANT U SHOW GRATITUDE, OK. please take me serious. buy good izal in large quantity. then bath 2daily, with hot water, very hot oh, just about the highest temperature u can bare. u will use the izal as soap. just rub it undiluted or dilute in very minimally on ur body. U might put it in a bowl and deep ur sponge in it. apply it liberally. it will be coming increasingly hot on ur body.l, especially around ur scrotum and face, bare it as much as u can and wash up with the hot water.
if u can even make plenty hot water and immerse urself in it. The hot water and izal have to stay long on ur body.
that infection looks like scabies. It's often misdiagnosed

1 Like

Re: Persistent Rashes On Skin by haryothosyn93(m): 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
I understand that too sha

comshots:
Most hospitals are rip-off.I had some boils that suddenly occur at my back.They were so painful.The thing was that I allowed a little puppy dog to be playing with my toe.And that dog was licking and biting it.You know how little dogs bite can tickle someone.I went to a private hospital around my area.After the doctor examined it he wrote a bill of #14k.I was shocked.I told him that I would be back that I didn't have that "ridiculous"money on me.I left there and went to a pharmacy shop.The pharmacist gave me some antibiotics at the rate of #1500.I used those drugs and within a week that boil vanished.
Re: Persistent Rashes On Skin by Lindalilian: 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
I'm battling similar situation right now... Pharmacist said it's infection, I got the drugs yet i see no changes after taking the drugs.

What I use now is tetmosol or premier cool after which i rub methylated spirit in the affected areas, and apply ORI it works fine for me!

As it dries off in few days with constant application,

I do itch more when I wear some cloths, and and the itching makes the pimples like bumps swell when I itch them, so I'm going to look into that as well.

I found out that the new environment where we parked to could have being the course, how?

1. From morning till night it's always very hot like hell (we just throw out our rug few weeks ago)

2. Compound ain't too neat like that

3. It started two weeks after I came back home for second semester break (could be change of weather maybe)

NB: Get emzor anti itching drug, it sell for 60naira it will reduce the itching or get the 250 anti itching drug to stop the itching.

Health is wealth.... Good luck!
Re: Persistent Rashes On Skin by caprini1: 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
PhenomenalAustin:
Good evening NL..

Thanks.

Get some Aloe vera plants cut some and put in a I litre ragolis bottle ,boil some water ,allow it to cool and add it to the Aloe Vera,leave it for two days.

take a shot of it morning and night after meal.....it will flush out both known and hidden infections in your blood,yes....its very bitter ,but its a miracle worker.

Also do you wear okrika clothes a lot? Avoid it for now , Your skin is just sensitive to something ,which is left for you to find out.

2 Likes

Re: Persistent Rashes On Skin by Tumbulum: 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
IHateNairaland:
that look like HIV stage 2 description.. But I might b wrong...maybe its Aids?, your doctor don't want you to be scared that's why he said it's negative..kindly perform this ritual at night:Kill 2 chicken,cut off the penis and at exactly 12:01:56 am just use the chicken penis and baff naked in a T.junction
nna you no want make my guy sleep for night again.

1 Like

Re: Persistent Rashes On Skin by kolaa007(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
Have you gotten your National identification Number (NIN)? Importance of NIN
*International passport
*Jamb Registration
*Government Jobs
*Valid means of ID
*ETC
We help with NIN registration for schools,Organisations Etc.We can come and register and capture Your staffs, students Etc.
Call and whats app on 0 8 0 5 5 3 6 1 5 8 3
Re: Persistent Rashes On Skin by Afrocentric: 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
PhenomenalAustin:
Good evening NL..

Thanks.

We have the CREAM 100% active though, expensive
Re: Persistent Rashes On Skin by hamingra: 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
Zooposki:

Might be keratosis pilaris aka chicken skin. Pretty sure. It’s an auto immune system disorder. Google for answers.

*keratosis pilaris* is not itchy. so cant be it
Re: Persistent Rashes On Skin by internationalman(m): 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
PhenomenalAustin:
Good evening NL..

Thanks.

Did you just stop masturbation recently ..

That's one of the withdrawal symptoms of stopping masturbation
Re: Persistent Rashes On Skin by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
Bath with tetmosol soap two times a day and rub your whole body sufficiently with Shea butter too after bath.... Thank me later
Re: Persistent Rashes On Skin by iukpe: 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
PhenomenalAustin:
Good evening NL..

Thanks.

When you wear clothes. My advise, wear lighter clothes if you can't help but sweat and be in same clothes for longer han 12 hours a day. I have this condition usually this season when the heat is up.
Use Prickly Heat soap and Sabresten cream. Reduce your use if body creams that might make you sweat more. Works for me.
Re: Persistent Rashes On Skin by ChrisKels: 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
SirKomA:
If the affected areas are itching you, it's possibly scabies or probably sweety . Just locate any health center for a drug called mektizan. It's free of charge. After taking the drug make sure you don't take alcohol or soft drink containing gas in it. Get a white colored cream called benzylbenzoate and rub the affected areas with it after taking the drugs. It's a fungal infection and I'm a survivor!

Thank me later!
Soft!

U are not entirely wrong but just a little calcification bro:

Scabies isnt a fungal infection, it's rather an infestation of the skin caused by the scabies mite called Sarcoptes scabiei. The mite is very tiny, 0.2 mm to 0.4 mm long, an they can only be viewed with the aid of a microscope, in a layman language, they are small-small kind of insects that can not be seen with the naked eyes.

Though it is an ectoparasite, the mites burrow into the skin to live and deposit eggs, while the itching the patients experience is borne out of the reaction of ur skin and the enzymes produced by the mites under ur skin. Also note that the itching is worst at night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Foods That Will Boost Your Digestive Health / German Hospitals To Take In 47 Coronavirus Patients From Italy / 'I Got Addicted To Codeine And Weed After Boko Haram Killed My Husband' - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.