Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Learn All You Need To Learn About Tef Grant - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Learn All You Need To Learn About Tef Grant (275 Views)

Learn All Udemy Online Course For Free With Just 5k / Tefoundation To Open Applications For 2020 TEF Entrepreneurship Program / Tef Grant Opportunity 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn All You Need To Learn About Tef Grant by Peterdavidchinw(m): 1:21am On Jan 05, 2020
Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant opened January 1st and it's closing March 1st 2020.

As at last year, I wrote over 30grants together with my boss and this year I want you guys to hear and learn from one of the awardee. I will be inviting different awardees to enlighten you about what you should know about TEF grants and how to get it.

To join the group chat for FREE, follow this this https:///Kr3geNKjRmIDLY01XA5LYN

(1) (Reply)

Laptop / 8 Kobe Quotes That Will Challenge Your Views On Competition, Leadership And Deat / Uba Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.