Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Ujah Ruth, Queen Of Unity Nigeria Releases New Photos, Set To Launch Project - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ujah Ruth, Queen Of Unity Nigeria Releases New Photos, Set To Launch Project (19624 Views)

Ruth Ujah Ruchina, Queen Of Unity Nigeria In New Photos / Pamela Lilybox, Miss Peace And Unity Nigeria, Releases Stunning Photos / 'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ujah Ruth, Queen Of Unity Nigeria Releases New Photos, Set To Launch Project by lasthero: 6:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
It's ALEX on the beat again!!!

The grandmaster of Queen pageantry organizer.

I can count more than 20 beauty pageants + democracy awards organized by alexreports within 1 year.
Re: Ujah Ruth, Queen Of Unity Nigeria Releases New Photos, Set To Launch Project by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
This is getting lame. Useless alex pageants

1 Like

Re: Ujah Ruth, Queen Of Unity Nigeria Releases New Photos, Set To Launch Project by Craig24: 7:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
peterswagg:
Werey nio ..Na primarily school student u think say dey here...no one will click that link

Carry your scam commot here, abi this wrap never do reach?

Re: Ujah Ruth, Queen Of Unity Nigeria Releases New Photos, Set To Launch Project by Preetychina22(m): 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
She's honestly below average. Nigerian models are hoez in disguise. She probably fvcked tens of dicks to win this crown lol.
Re: Ujah Ruth, Queen Of Unity Nigeria Releases New Photos, Set To Launch Project by mozzking: 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
czarina:
Queen of this. Queen of that. If I talk dem go say I'm only jealous because I ugly. It is well.

Check my profile. You may need us to knead you.

You do your massage therapy in Lagos or ibadan?
Re: Ujah Ruth, Queen Of Unity Nigeria Releases New Photos, Set To Launch Project by efewizey(m): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
AverageAnnie:
She's beautiful.. Just that she needs some brushing up and money to look like a queen in the eyes of Nigerians.

Do you have the brush dear?
Re: Ujah Ruth, Queen Of Unity Nigeria Releases New Photos, Set To Launch Project by luminouz(m): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
czarina:
Queen of this. Queen of that. If I talk dem go say I'm only jealous because I ugly. It is well.

Check my profile. You may need us to knead you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ujah Ruth, Queen Of Unity Nigeria Releases New Photos, Set To Launch Project by dangotesmummy: 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
Razz queen

1 Like

Re: Ujah Ruth, Queen Of Unity Nigeria Releases New Photos, Set To Launch Project by kolaa007(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Have you gotten your National identification Number (NIN)? Importance of NIN
*International passport
*Jamb Registration
*Government Jobs
*Valid means of ID
*ETC
We help with NIN registration for schools,Organisations Etc.We can come and register and capture Your staffs, students Etc.
Call and whats app on 0 8 0 5 5 3 6 1 5 8 3
Re: Ujah Ruth, Queen Of Unity Nigeria Releases New Photos, Set To Launch Project by Greatfullheart: 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
peterswagg:
LMAO
Alex is always coming up with one beauty pagent name or the other. Which one is Queen of unity Nigeria abi egbami ke grin grin

HAAA

1 Like

Re: Ujah Ruth, Queen Of Unity Nigeria Releases New Photos, Set To Launch Project by freefregen: 4:46am On Jan 06, 2020
By then, you pick a game mode to fight by coming to "Organized Mode" (Battlefield) or Bermuda's "Amazing Mode" button. Following a couple of moments, you get in a plane and hold tight for free fire diamond hack tool parachuting from the plane. While the plane is flying over the isolated island, every player will jump out. You head to the picked spot on the guide and land safely with a parachute. By then, you need to scramble toward find and loot weapons, careful layer, head protect, steady units, and various supplies. Get enough supplies since these things will help you with attracting and stay alive in fights.
Re: Ujah Ruth, Queen Of Unity Nigeria Releases New Photos, Set To Launch Project by ShahRukhKhan: 7:14am On Jan 06, 2020
Alexreports and his useless reports of foolish pageantry... Queen this, queen that.. All of them as useless as dumb moronic shit called Mr. President. Any useless award show and pageantry, naa Alex dey carry am and e dey reach front page... Nonsense and ingredients

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bez And Wife Bolatito Welcome Baby Boy / Samklef Shades Simi: Leave Yahoo Boys Alone / Seyi Law And Wife Renew Wedding Vows To Mark 5 Year Anniversary (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.