Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

How Do I Find Sleep A Night Before Travelling? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Find Sleep A Night Before Travelling? (488 Views)

Can You Stay In This Hotel For A Night If Offered Free Of Charge? / The Dirty Hotel Room I Paid ₦10,000 For A Night - Man Cries Out, Shares Video / Seven Important Points To Know Before Travelling To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Find Sleep A Night Before Travelling? by Olanny(m): 3:27am On Jan 05, 2020
Permit me to disturb you a bit my fellow nairalanders. Good morning and happy Sunday to Y'll.

I am a victim of sleepless night so many times just the night before I embark on a journey.
Travelling to school, visiting a new place, going for job interview or expecting something special, among many others.

The reason I mostly don't sleep I guess is because of my level of anxiety to see the place I'm travelling to but it is worrisome when I don't sleep the night before and I have a heavy headache while travelling the next morning.

I feel awkward about this experience as it mostly ruins the fun I am supposed to have while on transit.

This is 2020 and I guess I will be travelling a lot more than before and I'm really concerned about my traveling experience, I know I'm not alone in this and those that have similar experience and had overcome can share theirs with me.
kindly help me with useful tips on how to find good sleep the night before travelling.
Thanks.

Re: How Do I Find Sleep A Night Before Travelling? by Blakjewelry(m): 3:34am On Jan 05, 2020
Just try to calm and relax yourself

1 Like

Re: How Do I Find Sleep A Night Before Travelling? by Explicit02: 3:38am On Jan 05, 2020
You should further explain of its only a night to your travelling that you have the sleepless nights or every night....

But these tips could help....
1. Avoid alcohol
2. Avoid smoking
3. Don't take too much Pepsi or anything that have caffeine
4. Are you addicted to your phone? Reduce it
5. Always off light at night in your room
6. Don't eat too much at night
Re: How Do I Find Sleep A Night Before Travelling? by leonard002(m): 9:37am On Jan 05, 2020
Take a bottle of beer
Re: How Do I Find Sleep A Night Before Travelling? by nlPoster: 11:21am On Jan 05, 2020
What type of question is this?

(1) (Reply)

RIVERS State Lockdown / VIDEO: See The Beautiful Hotel California Oriental Cover In UAE / Lagos-ibadan Train Tickets’ll Cost N3,000 To N6,000 — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.