Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,241 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Bbnaija Tacha Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit, For New Decade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Tacha Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit, For New Decade (2241 Views)

"Faces Are Never Ugly" Cee C Looks Radiant In New Cleavage Barring Outfit / "I Love My Man" Daniella Okeke Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit / Tiwa Savage Looks Radiant In Sexy Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Tacha Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit, For New Decade by praizblog: 6:08am On Jan 05, 2020
Shared with caption

S A V O U R Y NewDECADE20

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B66Se4-AzJY/?igshid=z0ff1pjqfdbj

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit, For New Decade by praizblog: 6:08am On Jan 05, 2020
See More Here

Re: Bbnaija Tacha Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit, For New Decade by vanida6: 6:19am On Jan 05, 2020
cool
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit, For New Decade by GraGra247(m): 6:38am On Jan 05, 2020
Op so this is the definition of radiance to you. You need check up
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit, For New Decade by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 05, 2020
Dear Ladyhippolyta88 and all aggressive Titans, I really don't wanna come hard on your fav as you've all tagged me "Mr. Hater" grin

But here's a quick question;

Is Tacha really "SAVOURY"? I mean, Is Tacha morally acceptable?

I guess you can't answer that.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija Tacha Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit, For New Decade by SocialJustice: 7:14am On Jan 05, 2020
Where are all the stretch marks? This is how they deceive people on Instagram.
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit, For New Decade by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:19am On Jan 05, 2020
Shared with caption

S A V O U R Y NewDECADE20
This is interestingly interesting!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija Tacha Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit, For New Decade by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:41am On Jan 05, 2020
Erediauwa:
Dear Ladyhippolyta88 and all aggressive Titans, I really don't wanna come hard on your fav as you've all tagged me "Mr. Hater" grin

But here's a quick question;

Is Tacha really "SAVOURY"? I mean, Is Tacha morally acceptable?

I guess you can't answer that.
Morality is subjective so to me she is.
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit, For New Decade by VampireDog: 7:44am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
post=85512934:

This is interestingly interesting!
[/s]
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit, For New Decade by blasted12: 7:44am On Jan 05, 2020
VampireDog:
[s][/s]
Dog
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit, For New Decade by VampireDog: 7:46am On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
Dog
[/s]
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit, For New Decade by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 05, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Morality is subjective so to me she is.
Morally acceptable to which society if I may ask? grin

Please don't make me laugh.
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit, For New Decade by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:50am On Jan 05, 2020
Erediauwa:
Morally acceptable to which society if I may ask? grin

Please don't make me laugh.
I said morality is subjective meaning no one has the right to decide what morality is for all.
I spoke of myself and yes it is acceptable in this hypocritical society of ours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Tacha Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit, For New Decade by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 05, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

I said morality is subjective meaning no one has the right to decide what morality is for all.
I spoke of myself and yes it is acceptable in this hypocritical society of ours.
Sentiments! Sentiments!! This is making you to hide the truth.... But it's all good though. smiley
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit, For New Decade by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:55am On Jan 05, 2020
Erediauwa:
Sentiments! Sentiments!! This is making you to hide the truth.... But it's all good though. smiley
Everybody is sentimental in different proportions there is no dresscode when doing a photoshoot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Tacha Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit, For New Decade by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 05, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Everybody is sentimental in different proportions there is no dresscode when doing a photoshoot.
Is that why you share yours with a morally bankrupt Tacha who goes about unleashing vituperative words to her fellow housemates? Is that why she have this sustained and bitter railing to her the organizers of the reality programme?

What kind of morality is she portraying to the young viewers who were glued to their TV Screen during and after the show?
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit, For New Decade by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:24am On Jan 05, 2020
Erediauwa:
Is that why you share yours with a morally bankrupt Tacha who goes about unleashing vituperative words to her fellow housemates? Is that why she have this sustained and bitter railing to her the organizers of the reality programme?

What kind of morality is she portraying to the young viewers who were glued to their TV Screen during and after the show?
What kind of morality did you expect to watch from BBnaija? The show has ended the pics was taken post BBN so don't bring us back to 2019/and she has apologised severally. If you don't know what subjective morality is then go sit down and stop asking me silly morality questions when did you become a morally custodian Jason?
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit, For New Decade by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 05, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

What kind of morality did you expect to watch from BBnaija? The show has ended the pics was taken post BBN so don't bring us back to 2019/and she has apologised severally. If you don't know what subjective morality is then go sit down and stop asking me silly morality questions when did you become a morally custodian Jason?
Lol, my beautiful friend is getting angry. grin

You win, When we have the likes of Bobrisky, Kingnightbloc, Naira Marley, and Roman Goddess, Tacha is indeed "morally acceptable" to our hypocritical society....
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit, For New Decade by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2020
Erediauwa:
Lol, my beautiful friend is getting angry. grin

You win, When we have the likes of Bobrisky, Kingnightbloc, Naira Marley, and Roman Goddess, Tacha is indeed "morally acceptable" to our hypocritical society....
I am not angry angry angry
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit, For New Decade by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 05, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
I am not angry angry angry
Good to know that.

Oya give me that your pretty little smile.
cheesy
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit, For New Decade by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:09am On Jan 05, 2020
Erediauwa:
Good to know that.

Oya give me that your pretty little smile.
cheesy
grin
This one cheesy cheesy
kiss kiss
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit, For New Decade by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
grin This one cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Much better.

wink

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Tacha Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit, For New Decade by Digmygold: 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
Despite the rebranding. Being naked isn't radiance.
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit, For New Decade by Onyi22(f): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
Is she still smelling?
Just asking for a friend thou
Re: Bbnaija Tacha Looks Radiant In Cleavage Barring Outfit, For New Decade by praizblog: 12:08am On Jan 06, 2020
Onyi22:
Is she still smelling?
Just asking for a friend thou
lol

(1) (Reply)

Bikini-clad, Kylie Jenner Cups Her Ample Cleavage As She Poses Inside A Pool / Kim Kholiwe: Meet South Africas Hottest Woman / Regina Daniels Co-wife Laila Enjoy Break Fast With Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.