Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back (40508 Views)

Nigeria 2023:osinbajo’s Chances Grow Slimmer As Cabal Tighten Grip On Presidency / Yahaya Bello For President, Lose 90% Vote On Presidency Poll – See Result [PHOTO / DSS Speaks On Plot By Presidency To Sack DSS DG, Yusuf Bichi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by crownwealth: 9:45am On Jan 05, 2020
Tinubu is MAD!

He should enjoy his NEXT LEVEL of greed & stupidity
Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by hush15: 9:54am On Jan 05, 2020
post=85514310:

Pressure to Bring back Daura?!
Is that the most pressing issue in our nation as of now?!

One of the most rubbish and senselessness news we've read in 2020 coming from The Nation Newspaper!

Interesting....
Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by Omoejigbahe(m): 10:05am On Jan 05, 2020
Atimes i wonder if the skull of these cabal is fillled with sawdust.

1 Like

Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by Jabioro: 10:12am On Jan 05, 2020
Without him DSS will not function well,no other person can offer security advisory to presidency and the whole security will go blind...I hoped he died and let me see how the pressure will be mounted to bring him back to life.Yeyenatu!!!

1 Like

Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by Arubajagz: 10:12am On Jan 05, 2020
There is no technicality to argue here. So because he claims it was a 'normal operation' that now makes it legal to mount a siege on the NASS complex?

1 Like

Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by celeiyke: 10:13am On Jan 05, 2020
Nation will just wake up and write rubbish
Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by GMbuharii: 10:18am On Jan 05, 2020
post=85514310:

One of the most rubbish and senselessness news we've read in 2020 coming from The Nation Newspaper!

Shattap dia!!! Let the jihadist reinstate daura now and you and your fellow zombies will rant, "well-done our darling daddy,bla bla bla"

MENTALus tantalus 404 griller
grin
Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:26am On Jan 05, 2020
The want a competent terrorist back.

That's all.
Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by Centcanada: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2020
This is what you see it get from the zoo. Zoological department. More will come self. Una never see anything yet. Zoo I'd always zoo. It can't change.
Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by okefrancis: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2020
Lawal Daura won't back to anywhere unless he back to his house
Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by Centcanada: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2020
This is what you see, hear or get from the zoo. Zoological department. More will come self. Una never see anything yet. Zological department is always zoo. It can't change.
Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by kimjessey2019: 10:33am On Jan 05, 2020
EzeNdiAra:
Pressure from?

From his friends and family that is close to the presidency, I guess.
Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by jaxxy(m): 10:41am On Jan 05, 2020
The infamous man who led the senate invasion? Pressure again?
Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by wisdomkid: 10:46am On Jan 05, 2020
EzeNdiAra:
Pressure from?
"Cabal"... please, is Cabal someone's name?
Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by jesusbaby28: 10:50am On Jan 05, 2020
Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by Bobbyfreshh(m): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2020
daddytime:
Rubbish...

Who would be surprised?

Certainly not me....nothing this administration does surprise's me

1 Like

Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2020
sarrki:

https://thenationonlineng.net/fresh-pressure-on-presidency-to-bring-back-daura/

he had ordered a discreet investigation into the sack of Daura. buhari that forget that he is the president candidate on stage

daura and abba kyari be presidency for your information .

1 Like

Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by Kingrefreshed: 11:12am On Jan 05, 2020
sarrki:

https://thenationonlineng.net/fresh-pressure-on-presidency-to-bring-back-daura/

And the number one animal on the throne is fighting kwaruption abi? Thunder fire him
Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by obiekunie2: 11:15am On Jan 05, 2020
GamalNasser:
Which fresh pressure ? grin grin Daura never left for one day , those who know know ..Buhari can fool only SW but not me ..Once Daura comes back just know the VPs days in office are numbered

you sir!

is the only person that saw thru the gimmick!

Daura never ever left the Presidency even for one day!

now they just want to give him back his post as the DSS Director!

OSUNBADE AND TINUBU!

THE CLOCK IS TICKING FAST! cheesy grin

If you know - you know!

1 Like

Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by ayobamiakinrind(m): 11:22am On Jan 05, 2020
post=85514310:

So, The Nation is at fault for reporting but the Presidency is alright to have misplaced their priorities?

1 Like

Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by TwoBottles: 11:23am On Jan 05, 2020
SouthNigerian:
Mallam Lawal Daura have not been completely out of the DSS formation since he was sacked by VP Osinbajo. He have been operating in the background with the Cabal. Now, the Cabal needs an inside person back in the DSS top job, Lawal Daura is the only man who can do it, he understands the Islamization Agenda very well.

Now, the Presidency is claiming to be under pressure to bring back Lawal Daura. The question is, was the Presidency not under pressure to obey Court Orders? Was the Presidency not under pressure to stop Insecurity? Was the Presidency not under pressure to create good Economic Policies?

The Presidency is only deceiving itself. It is the same Presidency pressurising the Presidency to bring back an Islamist who doesn't respect the rule of Law.

I mean, who can Pressurize the Nigerian Presidency in Nigeria?

MEANWHILE BELOW:

South Nigerians and North Nigerians are totally different set of humans.
Can you imagine a Yoruba or Igbo man getting involved in the fuckrry displayed in the pix below? No, we don't have time for bullcraps, we are hedonistic people.

The South are Hedonistic People while,
the North are Religious Fanatics.

Being a hedonist isn't a compliment.
Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by SouthNigerian: 11:38am On Jan 05, 2020
TwoBottles:

Being a hedonist isn't a compliment.

Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by DonroxyII: 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
sarrki:
Nigerians joke too much
The day Northern Nigerian become entirely civilised the day Nigeria become a better country.

until then, we should keep enjoying our Northernocrazy!
Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by vrkkrecqb0: 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
>>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>>

Are you interested in mak¡ng money online as a side ¡ncome? All you need is the right information!

With digital investments, you can make as much as $100 daily online without breaking the bank!

With minimum of $20, join us to start earning da¡ly profits......

YOU CAN BUY BITCOINS: www.luno.com

>>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>>

Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by Enemyofpeace: 1:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
Only in Nigeria. Very useless country
Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by xelly: 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
Presidency is pressuring herself. No one should tell us crap like this.
Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by davss02(m): 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
Away from the topic

There's this delta song. It's very popular but I dont really know the title. I think the title is "agbor"

Could someone help me with the details of the song?
Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by Baguni(m): 1:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by egoldman(m): 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
post=85514310:

Ask Buhari
Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by Lydia696: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ok oooo
Re: Fresh Pressure On Presidency To Bring Daura Back by LabDNA: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
I don't think there is anything wrong with reinstating him. The SW and Tinubu's newspaper can only bark but can't bite.

Sai baba!

Baba carry go...we patriots are with you!

LawanDaura2023 for president!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele To MURIC: You Are A Disgrace For Comparing Buhari To Jesus / Nigerian Arrested With Girlfriend For Cocaine Dealing In Thailand / Photos From Southern Governors' Meeting In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.