Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,517 members, 7,954,965 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

How Is The Harmattan Cold In Your Vicinity? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Is The Harmattan Cold In Your Vicinity? (289 Views)

Tips On Dressing For The Harmattan Season / How To Maintain And Enrich Your Skin This Harmattan Season / 10 Tips For Coping During The Harmattan Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is The Harmattan Cold In Your Vicinity? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 05, 2020
There is a post on Nairaland front page about the high intensity of cold in Kano and Jos and I've also held about the high volume of cold in Kaduna, Abuja and sokoto from friends opinions, they said this is the worst harmattan experience at their residence

I have been in Lokoja for over 10 years and I can boldly opine that this harmattan is the worst and it's really biting cos I stay indoors till sunsets and this hasn't been funny

How is the Harmattan cold in your environment?
Re: How Is The Harmattan Cold In Your Vicinity? by donbachi(m): 8:01am On Jan 05, 2020
The cold is too much....in my house right now,we are using it to reherse canada.

1 Like

Re: How Is The Harmattan Cold In Your Vicinity? by Mraphel: 8:10am On Jan 05, 2020
Lokoja? I just dey laugh u

Go to mambila, kano, kebbi, sokoto u will run.

Thank God forest are not in d core North it wud have been colder.
Re: How Is The Harmattan Cold In Your Vicinity? by Ahmed0336(m): 9:04am On Jan 05, 2020
Mraphel:
Lokoja? I just dey laugh u

Go to mambila, kano, kebbi, sokoto u will run.

Thank God forest are not in d core North it wud have been colder.

And you're thanking God that there are no forest in the north? You need to learn more on climate change and global warming cos we do really need those forest you're taking about.
Re: How Is The Harmattan Cold In Your Vicinity? by millykel: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2020
Very intense here in the East

(1) (Reply)

Natural Breeze Or AC: Which Is Better? / See How Low Sex Can Link To Early Menopause - Study, A Must Read To All Women / Nigeria Senate To Establish Agency For The Control Of Hepatitis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.