Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran (1679 Views)

U.S. To Iran: Coronavirus Won't Save You From Sanctions / USA Female Soldiers Go Viral - Twerking On The Way To IRAN WAR!! / This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by MylezKayn(m): 10:47am On Jan 05, 2020
Rosskii:

It's not that simple. Iran is skilled in asymmetric warfare. And they've prepared for war against the US for decades. They won't fight a conventional war. They will launch surprise attacks, and use their shia miltiant forces, like Hezbollah. They could even have sleeper cells in major US/Western cities just waiting for the order to strike. Imagine if those ones start releasing chemical or biological weapons? I mean, this could get really ugly.
You are correct. I'm not disregarding the possibility of an Iranian response but US has an upper hand due to the sheer strength and tactical weapons that the US Army possesses. Let's keep our fingers crossed and enjoy the show
Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by ItooWorWor(m): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2020
Blackeuropean:

Why do you guys just like saying things anyhow in this forum with researches?

U.S. scared of Iran? Please check their military stats.

Do you know that Iran is still using outdated F-14 TomCats that was bought from U.S. Military back then? Those Warplanes was great then but has been taken out of service years back because they have F-16 which is superior snd other far more advance warplanes, Iran stands no chance.
Oga you think Iran are still using outdated weapons right but let wait and see, and for the main time read this like
htttps://dailypost.ng/2020/01/03/world-war-iii-us-veteran-pundit-reveals-why-america-cannot-defeat-iran/
Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by MylezKayn(m): 10:50am On Jan 05, 2020
ItooWorWor:

USA increasing it millitary bugdet shows they are scared of Iran.
I don't think so. US has been silently increasing it's military budget for some time now. US only has one mate in the World which is Russia. However that's story for another day
Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by 21cents: 10:58am On Jan 05, 2020
Davash222:
RIP to Iran in advance.
. grin grin grin. na real RIP ooo
Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by Blackeuropean: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Oga you think Iran are still using outdated weapons right but let wait and see, and for the main time read this like
htttps://dailypost.ng/2020/01/03/world-war-iii-us-veteran-pundit-reveals-why-america-cannot-defeat-iran/

My brother forget talks, Iran is no match to U.S., Both in Air, Land, and Sea, I don't just want to start unloading things, It's wasting of time, the only person that can at least try with U.S. is Russia and because they have Nuclear Leverage too, Iran is just another Irag during it's Prime. Saddam Hussain said more than this anyway.

I just hope no war, because I pity the civilians in Iran.
Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by ItooWorWor(m): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
Blackeuropean:

My brother forget talks, Iran is no match to U.S., Both in Air, Land, and Sea, I don't just want to start unloading things, It's wasting of time, the only person that can at least try with U.S. is Russia and because they have Nuclear Leverage too, Iran is just another Irag during it's Prime. Saddam Hussain said more than this anyway.

I just hope no war, because I pity the civilians in Iran.
Ok, let wait and watch
Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by eddyghali(m): 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
Rosskii:

Do you know that several war simulations of Iran Vs USA were conducted by US military experts, and in all scenarios, the US lost? Look it up.

Is simulation the real war? how can US lose with Isreal solidly behind them?
Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by Pentasoft1978: 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
tartar9:

You mean Israel that ordinary Egypt's military is ranked more powerful than
USA doesn't need any Israeli support rather it's the other way round.
Is it about ranking, US will use isreali force to counter Iran. . Egypt is stronger than Isreal that has nuclear war head. I don't know what U mean by ranking. where were U when Viva palistanian convoy left Iran en route to Gaza to break the isreali siege on Gaza. I am sure U are not conversant with middle East politics. The only strength America has in the middle East politics is Isreal.
Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by panafrican(m): 4:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
The city of Flint Michigan is out of drinking water due to rusted pipes that lead to the poisoning of more than 100,000 men women and babies.
In the same state if Michigan words are coming out about a yellow chemical draining into the lake where drinking water is coming from.
New York bridges are on the brink of collapse , same thing for at least 2000 bridges across America, not to count crowded lead and mold infested school buildings .The number of Americans committing suicide per year is now greater than the number of car accident fatalities per year.
Re: Breaking: USA Just Invested $2 Trillion On Weapons, Ready To Launch To Iran by KingAzubuike(f): 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
tartar9:

You mean Israel that ordinary Egypt's military is ranked more powerful than
USA doesn't need any Israeli support rather it's the other way round.
.I don't know where these people got to believe the lie that Israel is a very strong military force. Some of them even believe they re the best in the world. One was arguing with me they are better than thw pakistan and Indian military lol. Allies apart, the iranian military is even stronger.

(1) (2) (Reply)

«Throw Backs» The World's Greatest Mistakes» How They Happen And Lesson Learnt / The Truth About Donald Trump. / Afghanistan Taliban Executed 229 Christian Missionaries Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.