Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,058 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? (4605 Views)

I Want To Travel To Bolivia Does Anyone Have Knowledge About The Country? / Any Nigerians In Uruguay In House / A Plane Crashed In Uruguay During Remembrance Of Plane That Crashed In 1972 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by TheMan3: 8:33am On Jan 05, 2020
Hello everyone I urgently need a Uruguay visa. Has anyone passed through the process here before? Is I easy? And how long does it take to get the visa.

Thanks awaiting response from anyone.
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by ghettokid1(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2020
See my signature
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by TheMan3: 8:36am On Jan 05, 2020
ghettokid1:
See my signature
I just checked your signature, I can't find any info there. Have you passed through the process before?
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by ghettokid1(m): 8:39am On Jan 05, 2020
TheMan3:
I just checked your signature, I can't find any info there. Have you passed through the process before?
Nope,
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by TheMan3: 9:04am On Jan 05, 2020
ghettokid1:

Nope,
ok does any one have any experience with this
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by TheMan3: 9:06am On Jan 05, 2020
Or is there any Nairalander living or have lived in Uruguay recently?
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by ghettokid1(m): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2020
TheMan3:
ok does any one have any experience with this
There is many of them here (both real ones and scamers) Only If Lalasticlala will push it to fp
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by TheMan3: 9:09am On Jan 05, 2020
ghettokid1:

There is many of them here (both real ones and scamers) Only If Lalasticlala will push it to fp
I hope lalasticlala would do that. O I wish I had a snake pic to share right now grin
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by ghettokid1(m): 9:18am On Jan 05, 2020
TheMan3:
I hope lalasticlala would do that. O I wish I had a snake pic to share right now grin
Go make research na
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by TheMan3: 9:20am On Jan 05, 2020
ghettokid1:

Go make research na
I've done so already I just want someone with a firsthand experience on this matter
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by ghettokid1(m): 9:23am On Jan 05, 2020
TheMan3:
I've done so already I just want someone with a firsthand experience on this matter
I mean u should make search for snake pic to share
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by Jaydee1985: 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
As any one has useful
Information
About uraguay and Paraguay embassy if any in Nigeria ? And how
Long there tourist visa
Application takes . Please ur answers and contribution will be highly appreciated .
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by TheMan3: 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
Jaydee1985:
As any one has useful
Information
About uraguay and Paraguay embassy if any in Nigeria ? And how
Long there tourist visa
Application takes . Please ur answers and contribution will be highly appreciated .
so far I found out that you may have today end documents to their Pretoria embassy. I'm not so sure. I sent the a mail and they replied with the requirements
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by JosephAdeoba(m): 7:27am On Feb 02, 2020
[quote
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by TheMan3: 7:47am On Feb 02, 2020
JosephAdeoba:
I think they have a consulate in Abuja at wuse contact me so that I can send you there full information in Abuja. The visa will take 4 to 5weeks and if you get a tourist visa you can change visa to a permanent residence in Uruguay, Uruguay is a great country and the passport of Uruguay is a very strong travel documents if you have a wife go with her so that you can get your citizenship after 3years or if you are single you get it after 5years, if you marry an Uruguayan lady you get it very fast
pls let me have your contact . I will love to know more. Is their visa difficult to get? And have you passed through the process before?
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by JosephAdeoba(m): 8:25am On Feb 02, 2020
TheMan3:
pls let me have your contact . I will love to know more. Is their visa difficult to get? And have you passed through the process before?
reply my pm

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by TheMan3: 9:02am On Feb 02, 2020
JosephAdeoba:
reply my pm
replied.
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by JosephAdeoba(m): 4:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
[quote ]
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by Joohan: 10:39am On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by Joohan: 10:40am On Sep 12, 2020
TheMan3:
replied.

Boss, I want to share something with you. Can I PM you?
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by Selfmade49ja: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
TheMan3:

So please did the guy later assisted with the processing.....
Thanks in advance
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by Goodman247: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
Uruguay kwa, why not somalia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by TheMan3: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2020
Goodman247:
Uruguay kwa, why not somalia
deliver your self from ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by ImDStar: 7:11am On Dec 04, 2020
Joohan:
Welcome grin grin grin
Congratulations on your telf.
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by Silentgroper(m): 8:07am On Dec 04, 2020
Is someone trying to push drugs .... Hmmmm
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by Dietminute: 12:54am On Feb 10, 2021
[Good day bro, any update soo far about your uruguay plans kindly share please..quote author=TheMan3 post=86305430]pls let me have your contact . I will love to know more. Is their visa difficult to get? And have you passed through the process before?[/quote]
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by TheMan3: 5:41am On Feb 10, 2021
Dietminute:
[Good day bro, any update soo far about your uruguay plans kindly share please..quote author=TheMan3 post=86305430]pls let me have your contact . I will love to know more. Is their visa difficult to get? And have you passed through the process before?
I had to slow down because of the covid issue. They were very strict back then. But I think it's more relaxed now.

1 Like

Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by peppo4live: 7:27am On Feb 10, 2021
TheMan3:
I had to slow down because of the covid issue. They were very strict back then. But I think it's more relaxed now.
More updates from you will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by peppo4live: 7:29am On Feb 10, 2021
TheMan3:
Kindly post their tourist visa requirements. Thanks
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by Dietminute: 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
Can we chat privately and discuss more on it because am really interested, n it seams my main travel destination for strong reasons!
TheMan3:
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by TheMan3: 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dietminute:
Can we chat privately and discuss more on it because am really interested, n it seams my main travel destination for strong reasons!
ok hit me up
Re: Does Anyone Know How To Get Uruguay Visa? by Dietminute: 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
Can u email me your watsapp line?
TheMan3:
ok hit me up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Steps To Getting A Study Visa To Denmark / How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help / I Need Directions From Gbagada <charly Boy Bus Stop> To Vfs Office Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.