Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

Man Use Cigarette In His Mouth To Light Fireworks, Hand Catches Fire. VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Use Cigarette In His Mouth To Light Fireworks, Hand Catches Fire. VIDEO (703 Views)

Jailbreak: Ikoyi Prison On Fire (Video) / Two Men Use A Bike To Light Up Their Weed In Enugu (Photos) / Moment A Man O'war Officer Slapped Fake Seminarian & Blood Came Outof His Mouth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Use Cigarette In His Mouth To Light Fireworks, Hand Catches Fire. VIDEO by Nairaobserver: 8:48am On Jan 05, 2020
Nigerian man use the cigarette in his mouth to light up fireworks but his hand catch fire while doing this.

Is he doing himself or they are doing him ??

Watch Video Below
https://twitter.com/Nairafame_/status/1213730870907027456?s=20

https://www.nairafame.com/2020/01/man-use-cigarette-in-his-mouth-to-light.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Man Use Cigarette In His Mouth To Light Fireworks, Hand Catches Fire. VIDEO by Nairaobserver: 8:59am On Jan 05, 2020
This one done belleful
Re: Man Use Cigarette In His Mouth To Light Fireworks, Hand Catches Fire. VIDEO by Slynation(m): 9:16am On Jan 05, 2020
This is a typical example of Iberiberism.....
When will NL start playing videos....
Re: Man Use Cigarette In His Mouth To Light Fireworks, Hand Catches Fire. VIDEO by Bewiseedet(m): 9:34am On Jan 05, 2020
Iberiberism excuse me? My friend go and check ur dictionary
Re: Man Use Cigarette In His Mouth To Light Fireworks, Hand Catches Fire. VIDEO by Mightyhaiz: 9:48am On Jan 05, 2020
This is exactly how a very agile businessman I know lost four fingers on his right hand.. Now,anytime I see him struggle to write or swallow isinwokeocha with his left hand,I feel like beating anybody I see with fireworks with plank
Re: Man Use Cigarette In His Mouth To Light Fireworks, Hand Catches Fire. VIDEO by realstars: 9:52am On Jan 05, 2020
I like that! I will support him with more knock out and cigarettes for the next show.

(1) (Reply)

Resident Raises Concern On Activities Of Herdsmen, Hoodlums In Mushin / Currency Trader Killed In Rivers State By Task Force Officials / Murder Charge After ‘kind And Sweet’ Woman Found Stabbed To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.