Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

5 Essential Tips On Starting A Youtube Channel - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 5 Essential Tips On Starting A Youtube Channel (665 Views)

What Are The Things I Need To Start A Youtube Channel? / I Started A Youtube Channel!!!! / I Need Assistance On Starting A Tv Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Essential Tips On Starting A Youtube Channel by Valorreviews(m): 9:08am On Jan 05, 2020
Hello Guys,

If you have been wanting to start a youtube channel, don't dull yourself, you better start now! Here are 5 essential tips on how to start and grow our Youtube Channel in 2020:
1. Choose your Niche: - Your Niche is somewhat like a category. You need to choose what kind of content you want to publish on your channel. After choosing the kind of content you intend to publish, you need to stick to that kind of content so that you don't confuse your subscribers. If your niche is tech, don't go and publish videos on football. That is not the way to go about it. Sticking to one niche will let your subscribers know what to expect from your channel.

2. You need to be on top of everything that is happening in your niche. You need to make and publish videos on the latest news, event or product that just got released in your niche and you need to be consistent at doing that. For example, if the latest Samsung phone comes out, you need to make a video on it asap!

3. You need money to buy Data, you need to buy video and audio gear. Buying the right equipment will improve the visuals and audio of your video. You will have to invest in having good lighting, good camera, and a good microphone.

4. You will need like-minded creators around you to support you and motivate you. Youtube is hard and lonely, having someone to motivate you is essential.

5. JUST DO IT! You need to create videos regularly. The more you create, the better you will become at making and editing a video.

I made a video on 5 Essential Tips on how to start and grow a Youtube Channel. You should check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSeu62SZKfs

Re: 5 Essential Tips On Starting A Youtube Channel by Doradora29: 2:59am On Mar 10, 2021
*Subscribe* for heart-touching and soul-lifting stories and motivations.

#WITHIN REACH# on Youtube will inspire you.

*SUBSCRIBE* Here��

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLLyPOd88fU ]

(1) (Reply)

Kurulus Osman Season 2 / Bbnaija 2021: Old Photos Of Liquorose With Wizkid, 2face & Dbanj / Selina Tested Episode 17 Full Video It's Out Guys � ..watch A-z And Enjoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.