Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,157 members, 7,845,813 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Mojigraceful – Eni Oba Fe [mp3 Download] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mojigraceful – Eni Oba Fe [mp3 Download] (193 Views)

Hot Song: Da Finest – Eni Aro / R. City Ft Adam Levine – Locked Away Mp3 Download / Download The Full Album: Shane Eagle - Yellow Mp3 Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mojigraceful – Eni Oba Fe [mp3 Download] by alhani: 9:32am On Jan 05, 2020

Gospel Music 2019
Home Yoruba Gospel Music
Gospel MusicYoruba Gospel Music
MojiGraceful – Eni Oba Fe
By Ayodele Smart- January 5, 20200

MojiGraceful - Eni Oba FeMojiGraceful, a worshiper and a stunning gospel singer, comes yet again celebrating God, her Lover in this new single, “Eni Oba Fe” produced by Anticankerworm.

The singer who will not cease to acknowledge God as the sole source of every good thing she’s got talks about the Love nature of God in this groove traditional tune.

“Nobody can love the way He does. He has numerous children but, He is mindful of each one as though, there’s no other child. Not because He is partial, but because only He can love the way He does” – She says in support of the “Love” theme embedded in the song.

“You are entitled to this kind of Love as long as you are one of His Children. I’m glad, I belong to Him. His love sets me apart from every other person in the world. He loves me, in this is my confidence. I’m Special! I’m graced! Eni Oba Fe.” – She adds.

Highly Favoured, Mo S’opé, I’ll Always Serve You, and Olórí ni mi, are some songs she has recorded and released to her credit.

She is a minister that preaches Grace and Hope by telling people that God is a gracious God who changes lives, making something unimaginably big out of extremely poor life.

She goes about telling people that she is proof of that nature of God.

DOWNLOAD MP3 HERE

(1) (Reply)

Shatta Wale – Akwele Take / Xclusive Zion Music Promotion / Gospel Music Talent Exhibition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.