Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

Please I Need Urgent Help To Solve This Error (pic) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please I Need Urgent Help To Solve This Error (pic) (938 Views)

Netgear Orbi Router Without Application | How To Solve This Error / How Can I Fix This Error On My Laptop? / Easy to use Bluetooth car scanner for error lights. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Urgent Help To Solve This Error (pic) by Finchmgh: 9:35am On Jan 05, 2020
Please to all the gurus in the house I need your help and suggestions.

I was trying to pay for a domain name whose total cost is 1.17$ with my GTB Naira Master Card but each time I input my card details? I keep get this error response “There was a problem processing your transaction. Please verify your payment information or use an alternate form of payment”

Please how do I solve this. See the attached picture

Re: Please I Need Urgent Help To Solve This Error (pic) by babzo(m): 10:22am On Jan 05, 2020
Check to ensure you entered ALL details correctly ( Expiry, Security, address etc)
If you did, check that no money was debited from your account. If no money was debited, they are rejecting your card for various reasons ( card type, location etc) Get advice from your Banker.
If money was debited it will be returned.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help To Solve This Error (pic) by Finchmgh: 10:26am On Jan 05, 2020
babzo:
Check to ensure you entered ALL details correctly ( Expiry, Security, address etc)
If you did, check that no money was debited from your account. If no money was debited, they are rejecting your card for various reasons ( card type, location etc) Get advice from your Banker.
If money was debited it will be returned.

Nothing was debited from my account.
Can someone help me to purchase the domain so that I can pay the person
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help To Solve This Error (pic) by babzo(m): 10:31am On Jan 05, 2020
Finchmgh:

Nothing was debited from my account.
Can someone help me to purchase the domain so that I can pay the person

Yes, there are many people rendering that service on Nairaland. Check Webmasters section.
Re: Please I Need Urgent Help To Solve This Error (pic) by Finchmgh: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2020
babzo:

Yes, there are many people rendering that service on Nairaland. Check Webmasters section.

OK thanks

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Redmi Note 5 For Sale... / Uk Used Iphone 7 128GB Available For N75,000 / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.