Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,161 members, 7,953,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

Are You Interested In Writing About World Events And Global Issues? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Interested In Writing About World Events And Global Issues? (642 Views)

Research And Writing About Names! / MTN Nigeria Latest Internship And Global Graduate Development Programme 2018 / Are You Interested In This Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Writing About World Events And Global Issues? by melanch(m): 10:33am On Jan 05, 2020
A website i designed are seeking for content writers on global news and issues. This openings are for writers interested in writing about topics such as conflicts, gender inequality, climate change society etc.

It is a new website and therefore pay may be less than the usual. Monthly pay is N26k and there's possibility of an increase very soon. There is also an internet bonus of N2k monthly.

Important to note that
1. You must have a written work online (may not be related to news). If you do not have any written work, you can still apply but be prepared for a short online test.

2. You must be ready to submit 4 news articles of 700 words or more daily.

3. You are free to rewrite news articles you find online with your own words and phrases. Do not use rewriter!

No plagiarism, articles are checked with plagiarism checker software before publication.

Send your resume, a short cover letter and a link or pdf format of your written work to dike.okwukwe@gmail.com

Or

Send me a message on whatsapp through +2349033006590
Re: Are You Interested In Writing About World Events And Global Issues? by Francisossai(m): 10:41am On Jan 05, 2020
Hi. Good morning! I just send you a mail. Please kindly go through it and I'd appreciate a feedback. Thank you.

melanch:
A website i designed are seeking for content writers on global news and issues. This openings are for writers interested in writing about topics such as conflicts, gender inequality, climate change society etc. It is a new website and therefore pay may be less than the usual. Monthly pay is N26k and there's possibility of an increase.

Important to note that
1. You must have a written work online (may not be related to news). If you do not have any written work, you can still apply but be prepared for a short online test.

3. You are free to rewrite news articles you find online with your own words and phrases. Do not use rewriter!

No plagiarism, articles are checked with plagiarism checker software before publication.

Send your resume, a short cover letter and a link or pdf format of your written work to dike.okwukwe@gmail.com
Re: Are You Interested In Writing About World Events And Global Issues? by melanch(m): 9:16am On Jan 09, 2020
Re: Are You Interested In Writing About World Events And Global Issues? by melanch(m): 7:24am On Jan 13, 2020
melanch:
A website i designed are seeking for content writers on global news and issues. This openings are for writers interested in writing about topics such as conflicts, gender inequality, climate change society etc.

It is a new website and therefore pay may be less than the usual. Monthly pay is N26k and there's possibility of an increase very soon. There is also an internet bonus of N2k monthly.

Important to note that

Send me a message on whatsapp through +2349033006590
Re: Are You Interested In Writing About World Events And Global Issues? by CsRockefeller(m): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2020
Let's talk, I'm your man. But, terms and conditions are open for negotiations.
Re: Are You Interested In Writing About World Events And Global Issues? by melanch(m): 10:04am On Jan 13, 2020
CsRockefeller:
Let's talk, I'm your man. But, terms and conditions are open for negotiations.

WhatsApp me, so we can chat.
Re: Are You Interested In Writing About World Events And Global Issues? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 13, 2020
I'm very much interested. Thanks
Re: Are You Interested In Writing About World Events And Global Issues? by Obagoblog(m): 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
Cc: abeynoni

Check the attached screenshot. I may be banned for dropping phone number

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Writing About World Events And Global Issues? by Sexcapades01: 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2020
Obagoblog:
Cc: Sexcapades01

Thanks bro
Re: Are You Interested In Writing About World Events And Global Issues? by Spiritualizt: 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Obagoblog:
Cc: abeynoni

Baba abeg wetin be the requirement for dan.com verification before they go allow person withdraw with BTC i dey currently they use quidax pls i need urgent reply.
Re: Are You Interested In Writing About World Events And Global Issues? by Obagoblog(m): 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Spiritualizt:
Baba abeg wetin be the requirement for dan.com verification before they go allow person withdraw with BTC i dey currently they use quidax pls i need urgent reply.
Chat them up about it on their live chat and they will ask you to send a mail containing some personal documents to a certain email.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Some Information About PAGA Job. / #endsars Protest Top Ten Jobs And Businessest Will Be Affected By The Protest / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.