Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Article Writer Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Article Writer Needed (390 Views)

Cryptocurrency Article Writer Needed / Article Writer/copywriter Needed Urgently. / Article Writer Available - Get Your Articles At Cheap Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Article Writer Needed by doncheks: 12:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hello All,
I need an creative article writer for a recurring project. I am able to pay 10,000 naira per 20 articles submitted.

The writer will be required to take existing content on the web and rewrite them to be more interesting and engaging without semblance to the original source.

If you are the right person for this, kindly send me an email on doncheks@yahoo.com
Please include something you have written as an attachment if you can.
I will respond to all emails.

Writers may be required to write a sample short article before engagement.
Thanks
Re: Article Writer Needed by superlanny(m): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
doncheks:
Hello All,
I need an creative article writer for a recurring project. I am able to pay 10,000 naira per 20 articles submitted.

The writer will be required to take existing content on the web and rewrite them to be more interesting and engaging without semblance to the original source.

If you are the right person for this, kindly send me an email on doncheks@yahoo.com
Please include something you have written as an attachment if you can.
I will respond to all emails.

Writers may be required to write a sample short article before engagement.
Thanks
bro 10k too small o
Re: Article Writer Needed by EverythinDeals: 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
doncheks:
Hello All,
I need an creative article writer for
Thanks

Top of the day to you Sir. I sent you a mail from a Gmail address and it may arrive in your spam. Folder. I like you to lookout for my mail.

You can expect to get captivating content from me.

Thanks.
Re: Article Writer Needed by doncheks: 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
superlanny:
bro 10k too small o
Thanks for showing interest. For now, that's the much that the project can afford to pay.

There could be opportunities for an increased rate, but this is what is currently available.

We hope that the volumes will make up for the rate

Please if this is below what you expect, kindly ignore.

Thank you.
Re: Article Writer Needed by doncheks: 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
EverythinDeals:

Top of the day to you Sir. I sent you a mail from a Gmail address and it may arrive in your spam. Folder. I like you to lookout for my mail.

You can expect to get captivating content from me.

Thanks.

Thanks for responding. I have seen your email. I will definitely respond today.
Thanks for attaching the articles too.
Re: Article Writer Needed by EverythinDeals: 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
doncheks:

Thanks for responding. I have seen your email. I will definitely respond today.
Thanks for attaching the articles too.

You're welcome boss
Re: Article Writer Needed by doncheks: 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
Thanks for all the responses. I will reply to all between today and tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

A Solid Writing Career & Blogging / Script For Short Movies Needed. / Content Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.