Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Food For Thought Over Iran Vs Usa - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Food For Thought Over Iran Vs Usa (450 Views)

''This Is Over - IRAN Won'', Says Former UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ritter (vid) / Israel: GPS Disabled And IDF Leave Cancelled Over Iran Threat / Russia Vs USA: Military Tanks, Fighter Jets, Submarines, Nuclear Bombs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Food For Thought Over Iran Vs Usa by Emyogalanya: 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
the usa vs iran tale is no longer new to us and the world now . what i find surprising is that there was anti USA protest in Nigeria and that went by too with no one saying or doing anything about it. there were army dss police etc to arrest and detain anyone or even shoot to kill anyone. my. quetions are will the same be the case if ipob rolls out its drum in support of trump and the USA? what if Christians came out ie CAN rolls out its flag for trump today will muric not come out shouting fowl and calling for the head of CAN? ? what is it in this country that is going on the last time it was the ipob they shot for celebrating trump"s victory and would they do the same as they did to ipob if Hilary had won and northern guys celebrated her ?
Re: Food For Thought Over Iran Vs Usa by Charleys: 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
The hypocrisy of Christianity.

First you supported Elzakzaky when he was in prison, now his people are saying Death to USA and Isreal and you do not support anymore.

Google it, even in India, the Muslims there are more concerned about what is happening in the middle East than what is happening in their home country.

This guy's no get chill.
Re: Food For Thought Over Iran Vs Usa by Youngmaster0(m): 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Charleys:

First you supported Elzakzaky when he was in prison, now his people are saying Death to USA and Isreal and you do not support anymore.

Hypocrisy of Muslims

First you dont support ek zakzaky, and threaten Iran for their constant support for him..

Today you are leading the fight of Iran against USA

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Food For Thought Over Iran Vs Usa by Charleys: 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
Youngmaster0:

Hypocrisy of Muslims

First you dont support ek zakzaky, and threaten Iran for their constant support for him..

Today you are leading the fight of Iran against USA

I'm not a Muslim. Run a check on me.
Re: Food For Thought Over Iran Vs Usa by Youngmaster0(m): 12:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
Charleys:

I'm not a Muslim. Run a check on me.

I never said i was a Christian neither..just outlining the obvious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food For Thought Over Iran Vs Usa by Emyogalanya: 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
Charleys:

Google it, even in India, the Muslims there are more concerned about what is happening in the middle East than what is happening in their home country.

This guy's no get chill.
you are the Hypocrite here Zackzacy was only an individual whose human right was Abused by Nigeria government. Who disObey court orders. I don't get this "His people are in death" talk. Did he tell you he is from iran? Is he president of iran? Did the usa kill his people Nigeria or Buhari did? When our leader was held i know a lot of them who stood by him. By the it was iran that drew the first blood on usa don't turn the Narrative. Yes even the usa also spoke against the Abuse of his right as an individual , so get your facts right and stop being silly
Re: Food For Thought Over Iran Vs Usa by Charleys: 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
Emyogalanya:
you are the Hypocrite here Zackzacy was only an individual whose human right was Abused by Nigeria government. Who disObey court orders. I don't get this "His people are in death" talk. Did he tell you he is from iran? Is he president of iran? Did the usa kill his people Nigeria or Buhari did? When our leader was held i know a lot of them who stood by him. By the it was iran that drew the first blood on usa don't turn the Narrative. Yes even the usa also spoke against the Abuse of his right as an individual , so get your facts right and stop being silly

Did you see the picture of those protests in Nigeria?
Where they were protesting the death of that Iranian warlord?

Google it.
Re: Food For Thought Over Iran Vs Usa by FlordFlorez(m): 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Charleys:

Did you see the picture of those protests in Nigeria?
Where they were protesting the death of that Iranian warlord?

Google it.
Of course yes! The picture and video were everywhere. They (shiites) even burn USA flag chanting "death to America". Are u in this country?

(1) (Reply)

See This Stay Home Notice In Brazil / Five Chinese And Three Indian Soldiers Are Dead After A Brawl In Himalayas / Ghanaians To Enjoy Free Water, Electricity For 3 More Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.