Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Starz POWER Series Returns To TV Today - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Starz POWER Series Returns To TV Today (563 Views)

Regina Daniels Returns To Acting With “The Journey Of Love” (Photos) / ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) / Gedoni Welcomes Khafi With A Passionate Kiss As She Returns To Nigeria From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starz POWER Series Returns To TV Today by psammyCUTE(m): 12:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
The American blockbuster series, Power is set to return for viewership on Netflix and other film platforms on January 6 2020. The series, currently in its sixth (6) season has five more nail-biting episodes to be released before the end of the series.

This season of Power is an epic one as fans can not wait to know what happened to Omari Hardwick's character Ghost and how exactly this popular show is going to end. As with the first part of the season, the episode will air on Starz at 9pm on Sunday January 5 2020, before being released via Netflix in the UK on Monday. This will continue for the remaining episodes of the final series as we finally learn who shot Ghost - and whether he is still alive?. As there are only five more episodes to go, the show will officially end in the first week of February

http:///s6f69fa94200105en_ng

1 Like

Re: Starz POWER Series Returns To TV Today by popsy2(m): 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
welcome back
Re: Starz POWER Series Returns To TV Today by Telemon(m): 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
who shot ghost? that's my own concern.

1 Like

Re: Starz POWER Series Returns To TV Today by Ernerstdavid55(m): 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
grin I shot ghost case closed grin grin next
Re: Starz POWER Series Returns To TV Today by Playboy001(m): 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
psammyCUTE:
The American blockbuster series, Power is set to return for viewership on Netflix and other film platforms on January 6 2020. The series, currently in its sixth (6) season has five more nail-biting episodes to be released before the end of the series.

This season of Power is an epic one as fans can not wait to know what happened to Omari Hardwick's character Ghost and how exactly this popular show is going to end. As with the first part of the season, the episode will air on Starz at 9pm on Sunday January 5 2020, before being released via Netflix in the UK on Monday. This will continue for the remaining episodes of the final series as we finally learn who shot Ghost - and whether he is still alive?. As there are only five more episodes to go, the show will officially end in the first week of February

http:///s6f69fa94200105en_ng
I hope ghost is still alive

1 Like

Re: Starz POWER Series Returns To TV Today by Playboy001(m): 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
Telemon:
who shot ghost? that's my own concern.
for me I just wanna know if he's stil alive
Re: Starz POWER Series Returns To TV Today by Richmoney1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2020
Pls does anyone know where I can download the new episode on my iPhone?

(1) (Reply)

GOTV - How To Fix Missing Channel On Your GOTV / Download Any Movies/tv Shows/web Series / How To Download Netflix Hacked Apk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.