Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Hisbah Raids Gay Party In Kano, Arrests 15 Homosexuals - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hisbah Raids Gay Party In Kano, Arrests 15 Homosexuals (47112 Views)

EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Ibadan Who Attempted To Flush Phones In The Toilet / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys And Girls In Port Harcourt (Photo) / EFCC Arrests 15 Yahoo Boys In Lagos; Charms, Cars, SIM Cards, Coffins Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hisbah Raids Gay Party In Kano, Arrests 15 Homosexuals by Samofamo: 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
Charleys:
Hisbah arresting graduates after Exams. Saying they are homosexuals.

Hmmm, you cannot party again.
he be like say gay Don dey here o
Re: Hisbah Raids Gay Party In Kano, Arrests 15 Homosexuals by Gandollar(f): 1:13am On Jan 06, 2020
SOFTENGR:

This na correct hajia wey sabi.
Bro I'm not a Hajia. I'm Nwanyi ka ibe ya, Anyahurugo 1 of Nigeria grin

Edited: that pic? Hahahaha..Hisbah police is coming for her soon.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Raids Gay Party In Kano, Arrests 15 Homosexuals by sayisayi(m): 3:30am On Jan 06, 2020
Haba.

Chill with your homies, arrest.

Chill with fine, unmarried woman. Arrest.

See Kano settings

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Raids Gay Party In Kano, Arrests 15 Homosexuals by AreaFada2: 3:41am On Jan 06, 2020
Ndibunna:
Homesexual is a norm. And nothing new is north.

It is highly practiced there because religion sectionalism has pushed all of them to the act.

That's the usual practice

You know hypocrisy is part of human nature. Virtually everywhere pre-marital sex is banned, homosexuality is high. Many people from such backgrounds have confirmed it to me off record.

Do not be surprised if half of the Hisbah police themselves engage in the practice.

It would be ironic is homosexual sex is used to bribe the Hisbah police to get released. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Raids Gay Party In Kano, Arrests 15 Homosexuals by mmsen: 5:43am On Jan 06, 2020
MycroftHolmes:
Disgusting stuff angry

fifty h*rny guys just choose to phuck themselves when females haven't gone extinct.
14 years in lone cells will reset their brains to normal.

You can't even associate with women according to crazy Islamic laws.

You can't listen to music.

They tell you what you can drink and eat.

Pure insanity.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Raids Gay Party In Kano, Arrests 15 Homosexuals by Cousin9999: 8:15am On Jan 06, 2020
Novaccines:

Sodomites are within the criminal mafia. Most have been abandoned by family, don't desire making family and are odds at with the society because of the anti homosexual laws. Trust me sodomites are the biggest criminals in any society on Earth.

Sodomy the worst of evils

You're an iiidiot, bro. You must be white.
Re: Hisbah Raids Gay Party In Kano, Arrests 15 Homosexuals by tillaman(m): 8:41am On Jan 06, 2020
Too Much fagz in the north
Re: Hisbah Raids Gay Party In Kano, Arrests 15 Homosexuals by yahmohy27: 8:56am On Jan 06, 2020
popsy2:
Nothing in this report indicates that the suspects are gay. How can you just badge into an event and round everyone up and brand them gay? Just like that.

I don't know who needs this but if you are In need of CAC company registration, Business Name registration, Trustees, NGO, NAFDAC number on your products etc, talk to us at www. Lawlab. Com. ng
The interesting part is that consultation is free of charge. Yes! Free of charge.
Are you a friend to them?.How do you they are not really gay? Or from this report what makes you think they are not really gay?
Re: Hisbah Raids Gay Party In Kano, Arrests 15 Homosexuals by yahmohy27: 8:58am On Jan 06, 2020
Charleys:
Hisbah arresting graduates after Exams. Saying they are homosexuals.

Hmmm, you cannot party again.
Ah! Read this one too.
Or are you people one of..? Because I don't get you guys
Re: Hisbah Raids Gay Party In Kano, Arrests 15 Homosexuals by popsy2(m): 10:23am On Jan 06, 2020
yahmohy27:

Are you a friend to them?.How do you they are not really gay? Or from this report what makes you think they are not really gay?

Are you asking me/the suspects to prove their innocence or what? I am sorry to break it for you but it is you and the Hisbah boys thst should prove their guilt. He who asserts must prove.

What in that report suggests that they are actually gay? It is akin to SARS' penchant to arrest any youth wearing dreadlocks for cyber crimes.

1 Like

Re: Hisbah Raids Gay Party In Kano, Arrests 15 Homosexuals by PRNTPIC: 11:49am On Jan 06, 2020
HRTHTR
Re: Hisbah Raids Gay Party In Kano, Arrests 15 Homosexuals by PRNTPIC: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2020
vcbcvb54
Re: Hisbah Raids Gay Party In Kano, Arrests 15 Homosexuals by Novaccines: 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
Cousin9999:

You're an iiidiot, bro. You must be white.

According to Church authority not only does Allah condemn it with death Saint Peter the Moor and founder of the Roman Catholic Church stated sodomy is the worst of evils. Catholics have moral teachings and a huge collection of Saints writing and speaking on sodomy, and it is evenly considered a grevious sin. They only differ on punishment yet Allahs command is to put them to death. They will not inherit the kingdom of Allah for such people have no soul. When a person practices sodomy they are infected with a demon that suppress their spirit. The reason many occultists, monks and priest engage in sodomy is because the very act automatically invokes demons. Invoking is the act of bringing an entity into the summoner. I understand this and now you are responsible.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Hisbah Raids Gay Party In Kano, Arrests 15 Homosexuals by SOFTENGR: 6:44am On Jan 07, 2020
Gandollar:
Bro I'm not a Hajia. I'm Nwanyi ka ibe ya, Anyahurugo 1 of Nigeria grin

Edited: that pic? Hahahaha..Hisbah police is coming for her soon.
Gandollar, before hisba comes for her, where is the dollar? Just throw me the babariga, I'll be ok with that. grin
Re: Hisbah Raids Gay Party In Kano, Arrests 15 Homosexuals by Novaccines: 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide In Festac Today(graphic Photos) / @PIDOMNIGERIA Exposes Human Trafficking Ring In Akwa Ibom State. / Woman Stages Lone EndSARS Protest Under The Rain In Warri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.