Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:52 PM

Liverpool Vs Everton: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 5th January 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Everton: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 5th January 2020 (14378 Views)

Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur EFL Cup (2 - 0) On 5th January 2022 / Manchester United Vs Reading: FA Cup (2 - 0) On 5th January 2019 / FA Cup: Manchester United Vs Derby County (2- 0) On 5th January 2017 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Liverpool Vs Everton: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 5th January 2020 by Amiteye(m): 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
donoro:
All those wins Ancelotti got over Liverpool with Napoli, he will surely pay for them with Everton grin
He got just one at napoli and one at AC Milan then i think two at madrid
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 5th January 2020 by Banter1(m): 7:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
thank you Liverpool for given me 4,000

Re: Liverpool Vs Everton: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 5th January 2020 by Sluacoast(m): 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
EgusiShankly:
I noticed some of this black English players bleach angry...e.g Theo Walcott.. he wasn't like that at arsenal
The dude is biracial. Why would he think of bleaching is skin

Re: Liverpool Vs Everton: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 5th January 2020 by uunwanaobong3: 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
donoro:
Our young stars are teaching Everton how to ball o grin grin grin proud of these guys cheesy

When the SMALL BOYS WERE WINNING ARSENAL AND EVERTON MEN, YOU GUYS WILL SAY THAT THE BOYS ARE GOOD, THE BOYS ARE TEACHING MEN HOW TO PLAY BALL, KLOP IS WORLD BEST, EVEN OUR FOURTH TEAM CAN WIN ARSENAL ETC.

BUT WHEN THE BOYS GET SPANK 5-0 BY ASTON VILLA, UNA GO TALK SAY THEM BE BOYS, KLOP IS SACRIFICING THE MATCH, LIVERPOOL DONT NEED THE TROPHY, THE TROPHY IS A TEA SPOON, ETC.
A TYPICAL LIVERPOOL MAN DOES NO LACK EXCUSES, ONLY THE TROPHY THAT HE WON IS IMPORTANT, OTHER PEOPLE TROPHIES DOES NOT COUNT. WHEN MANCITY WON EPL THEY LOCAL CHAMPIONS, NOW LIVERPOOL IS ON TOP OF EPL TABLE AND THEY ARE WORLD BEST TEAM.

Re: Liverpool Vs Everton: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 5th January 2020 by principalgee: 7:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
Even as side from the winning, the goal self will definitely win the 2020 puska award. These Liverpool guys are always represent well. Love being a fan of a Liverpool club since 2003.

Re: Liverpool Vs Everton: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 5th January 2020 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
oloriLFC:
my hair no long like that, evul perzin

Re: Liverpool Vs Everton: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 5th January 2020 by MajorWarren: 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
Can’t believe Walcott n co lost to Liverpool kids smh
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 5th January 2020 by EgusiShankly: 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sluacoast:

The dude is biracial. Why would he think of bleaching is skin
He's bi-racial, yes.. just think he's become lighter than previous years...

Well, it's a thought.. I could be wrong or if fit be say my eye de turn me grin

Re: Liverpool Vs Everton: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 5th January 2020 by beautyhound(m): 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
openmine:

Why is it hard to comprehend statements before replying!
Everyone knows manutd were the first English team to have won the cup but was never given THE FIFA BADGE!
Liverpool are second!
However,Liverpool are the first to WEAR THE BADGE after their triumph against flamengo!
Na wa ohh

Very very irrevelant irrevelancy... So to WEAR THE BADGE na wetin dey do ur body?? Lmao. Pathetic

Re: Liverpool Vs Everton: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 5th January 2020 by EgusiShankly: 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

When the SMALL BOYS WERE WINNING ARSENAL AND EVERTON MEN, YOU GUYS WILL SAY THAT THE BOYS ARE GOOD, THE BOYS ARE TEACHING MEN HOW TO PLAY BALL, KLOP IS WORLD BEST, EVEN OUR FOURTH TEAM CAN WIN ARSENAL ETC.

BUT WHEN THE BOYS GET SPANK 5-0 BY ASTON VILLA, UNA GO TALK SAY THEM BE BOYS, KLOP IS SACRIFICING THE MATCH, LIVERPOOL DONT NEED THE TROPHY, THE TROPHY IS A TEA SPOON, ETC.
A TYPICAL LIVERPOOL MAN DOES NO LACK EXCUSES, ONLY THE TROPHY THAT HE WON IS IMPORTANT, OTHER PEOPLE TROPHIES DOES NOT COUNT. WHEN MANCITY WON EPL THEY LOCAL CHAMPIONS, NOW LIVERPOOL IS ON TOP OF EPL TABLE AND THEY ARE WORLD BEST TEAM.
my friend go troway ur frustration somewhere else angry

Re: Liverpool Vs Everton: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 5th January 2020 by Minemrys: 7:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
donoro:
Klopp fit put the entire reserve against man city that man no send grin grin grin
lol, the baba no send. If na 4 anfield, im go use s0me senior guys sha. Wetin c0ncern klopp with FA? Mtchew. Na guardiola and alex fergus0n dy take dat cup serious.
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 5th January 2020 by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sims like all Liverpool players dey take drugs.... My suggestion ooh
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 5th January 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

K bro

Re: Liverpool Vs Everton: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 5th January 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
beautyhound:

Very very irrevelant irrevelancy... So to WEAR THE BADGE na wetin dey do ur body?? Lmao. Pathetic
This is u, trying so hard to make a point.

Re: Liverpool Vs Everton: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 5th January 2020 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

But they are the world best team for the next 12months now.

And nobody insulted Guardiola for winning the league, the league trophy isn't a small one.
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 5th January 2020 by Timileyin1234(m): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

Goan siddon jare
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 5th January 2020 by JentuPrinz(m): 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
dochenaj:
"C’mon, Everton! Get a late goal. A replay would annoy Liverpool more than losing!" Davey Mannses

Reading people's comments on BBC commentary, you come across funny comments like this.

But it is true. Liverpool would rather prefer a loss than a replay.

Thank God we won though, but how far can we go in the FA cup with this youth team? I bet you, if Klopp gets Manchester City in the next draw, they would use this same team.

I saw dat comment too..I concur wit Davey coz i don't want injury anymore
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 5th January 2020 by JentuPrinz(m): 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
dochenaj:
"C’mon, Everton! Get a late goal. A replay would annoy Liverpool more than losing!" Davey Mannses

Reading people's comments on BBC commentary, you come across funny comments like this.

But it is true. Liverpool would rather prefer a loss than a replay.

Thank God we won though, but how far can we go in the FA cup with this youth team? I bet you, if Klopp gets Manchester City in the next draw, they would use this same team.
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 5th January 2020 by 49cents(m): 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

Guy he be like sey you dey for sefia painz

#YNWA
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 5th January 2020 by openmine(m): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
beautyhound:

Guy try as much as possible to be intelligent in your argument while following the path of the discus....

This was what i said ab initio

openmine:

Not again with this narrative!
I thought this line of thought was settled after we clinched the world club cup which earned Liverpool the right to be the first English club to wear the Fifa badge on our jersey!
There are two reasons why klopp did not allow Adrian stay behind....The first is that you need a formidable backup for Allison and the second is that Adrian would have felt emotionally bad had klopp left him with kids to prosecute an insignificant carabao cup!

However,you failed woefully to comprehend what i had said hence your hasty reply....

beautyhound:

the first english wot?? guy have small sense now, it is 2020.

After trying to clarify and simplify an explicit statement.....

Rather than admit your error in understanding,you witlessly went off tangent with your latest comment! undecided
Next time,try to peruse before making the habit of hastily pressing the quote button!

Re: Liverpool Vs Everton: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 5th January 2020 by openmine(m): 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
EbukaHades10:
K bro

Re: Liverpool Vs Everton: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 5th January 2020 by donMIG(m): 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
uunwanaobong3:

Have u notice the fashion Liverpool play the game?
All this Barca fans ehn
Allow them boys get joy
If u sabi u sabi
Anywhere anytime this season so far
Liverpool
Best team in the world!
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 5th January 2020 by kolaa007(m): 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
Have you gotten your National identification Number (NIN)? Importance of NIN
*International passport
*Jamb Registration
*Governmennt Jobs
*Valids means of ID
*ETC
We help with NIN registration for schools,Organisations Etc.We can come and register and capture Your staffs, students Etc.
Call and whatsapp on 0 8 0 5 5 3 6 1 5 8 3
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 5th January 2020 by YungJo207(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
maynation:
Is anyone seeing my Oxlade Chamberlain?? Boo is back and better.

Oxlade want to start like Daniel sturridge deadly when fit but always injured.... hopefully he stays fit for a long time.

How's your health now anyways.

Re: Liverpool Vs Everton: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 5th January 2020 by Greatfullheart: 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
fecta:
Klopp is a witch grin
SO WHAT YOUR CONCERN? WE'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ABEG.

Re: Liverpool Vs Everton: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 5th January 2020 by GregJames(m): 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
beautyhound:

Please is Barça n Liverpool the same?
Re: Liverpool Vs Everton: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 5th January 2020 by somtookeke(m): 5:23am On Jan 06, 2020
Liverpool 1-0 Everton result: Curtis Jones becomes FA Cup hero as wonder goal knocks out Everton
https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/liverpool-1-0-everton-result-curtis.html

Re: Liverpool Vs Everton: FA Cup (1 - 0) On 5th January 2020 by oloriLFC(f): 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
EbukaHades10:
FT

Off to the fourth round.

Watch the FA give us Chelsea or United/Wolves and give Manchester City Fulham or Sheffield Wednesday but In the end,

#YNWA

#WeMarchOn

They got Fulham truly cheesy we are good to go too

What Chelsea Fans Should Expect On Sunday Against Liverpool / Liverpool Vs Red Star Belgrade: UCL (4 - 0) On 23rd October 2018 / Didier Drogba Signs For Shanghai Shenhua