Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? (733 Views)

Remodelling A Rented Apartment: How Far Can You Go? / Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? / 7 Things You Should Not Do In A Rented Apartment In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by XaintJoel20: 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
Happy Sunday Nairalanders.

Often than not, I have heard people say, "that house did not favour me. I almost sold all the property I came into that house with, in fact, I think there are forces working against development in that house".
Some people also have different story to share about their rented apartment. Some believe that in contrast to the opinion of the former, that the apartments they rented has in one way or the other contributed to their success and financial uplifting.
I have heard people also say, "when I packed into this house, I came with just one mattress and two pots, but today, I have been able to buy a car, married my wife, send my children to choice school, and got multiple promotions at my place of work, while those in business will say they now have multiple shops.
The big question is this:
Can the apartment one rents contribute to his financial prosperity, uplifting and greatness and can a rented apartment also contribute to the downfall of one that was previously "doing well"...
While some think it's just superstitious hype, others think otherwise.
What's is your take on this?
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by healthserve(m): 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
I once was around an apartment where the landlords dad transfered ownership of all his 12 houses to his children and all refused to stay in any of them but chose to rent. And all the tenants in the one I knew of had issues with business collapse. All eight tenants businesses shrunk down badly
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by PointZerom: 4:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
Here in Africa the house rented can make or mar you.

I remember years back in Agric estate Ojo Lagos, I rented a two bedroom apartment from one Isoko landlord. My experiences there are as follows:

Any soup or stew I cook must turn to water the following day.

Sometimes more than 1000 cockroaches will invade my apartment and within a twinkle of an eye they will disappear.

Strange movements in the ceiling especially at night.

Things became so hard that I can't even pay rent anymore.

I finally moved out through the help of friends to one room.
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
Time and chances happened to them all.
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by Asquare84(m): 7:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
Input from any one that experience this
Re: Can A Rented Apartment Contribute To The Downfall Or Growth Of A Tenant? by aremuforlife(m): 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
There is thus house in alhaja shifau dopemu in agege.
My dad parked inside this house fully loaded in 1993. The house is a six flat of 3bedroom flat.
Most of the tenent find it very difficult to pay the rentage. The owner of the house doea not stay there.
It was after lots of consultation from different spiritual angle before he realized that the house is not a progres house. We parked out of the house 1998 with passat. But after sometime staying in the church environment, my dad was able to bounce back.
One needs to make lots of investigation before renting an apartment most especially houses the[quote][/quote] landlord is not staying.

(1) (Reply)

Please Youth Corper In Need Of Place To Sleep For The Night / Become A Landlord In 42 Weeks / To Let""" Tastefully Mini Flat @ Jibowu Fadeyi + Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.