Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave (87691 Views)

Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by izubext007: 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
In D Case Of Nigeria War Is The Solution For Restruring. Or Are Not Tired Of All Dirty Northy Youth Claiming To Be Powerfull
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by izubext007: 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
Thank God He Was Killed A S A P, Love Trumpet
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by mvem(m): 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
MrCurious:

Here goes another mumu cheesy

The only country with highest order of sanctions and yet still surviving. 90% of goods consumed in iran are made by iranians. And iran, the 9th super power in the world, built her own nuclear weapons (nukes, missile, and what have you) without the intervention of other nations.

Try and make some researches, not just watching hollywood movies and playing COD or BIA all the time.
Bro Iran has no Nuclear weapon but have a Nuclear program. They were able to start Uranium enrichment before that deal by Obama that made them stop the program in return of reduced sanctions. Iran hasn't yet developed a nuclear bomb but are trying to. This US strike will now accelerate it because Iranian officials said they are pulling out completely from the deal. I find it funny you insulted me but did not do your homework. Only France, UK, US, Russia, Pakistan,India, Israel, China and North Korea have fully developed deployable Nuclear weapon or fission based bombs. No, North Korea is the highest "order"(you used the word wrongly) of sanctioned countries in the world that are surviving entirely by themselves. Iran still have allies in Syria, Russia, China, Qatar, Yemen and trade still happens between these countries while North Korea only ally is China and have a policy of using 100% of only what is produced. Even your utterances shows you are a newbie. How put missiles in same bracket as Nuclear weapon... What is a nuke ?...Iran have capabilities of mid range to long range missiles but are trying to develop ICBMs which is the mother of all missiles....You are very ignorant to have said Iran has a Nuclear bomb, so what do you think America is preventing them all these while from having ?...It is you that watch Hollywood and see it as reality. I await your reply and I will school you
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by MrCurious: 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
mvem:
Bro Iran has no Nuclear weapon but have a Nuclear program. They were able to start Uranium enrichment before that deal by Obama that made them stop the program in return of reduced sanctions. Iran hasn't yet developed a nuclear bomb but are trying to. This US strike will now accelerate it because Iranian officials said they are pulling out completely from the deal. I find it funny you insulted me but did not do your homework. Only France, UK, US, Russia, Pakistan,India, Israel, China and North Korea have fully developed deployable Nuclear weapon or fission based bombs. No, North Korea is the highest "order"(you used the word wrongly) of sanctioned countries in the world that are surviving entirely by themselves. Iran still have allies in Syria, Russia, China, Qatar, Yemen and trade still happens between these countries while North Korea only ally is China and have a policy of using 100% of only what is produced. Even your utterances shows you are a newbie. How put missiles in same bracket as Nuclear weapon... What is a nuke ?...Iran have capabilities of mid range to long range missiles but are trying to develop ICBMs which is the mother of all missiles....You are very ignorant to have said Iran has a Nuclear bomb, so what do you think America is preventing them all these while from having ?...It is you that watch Hollywood and see it as reality. I await your reply and I will school you
I laughed when i read your post.
So by the definition of nuclear weapons, or weapons of mass destruction, a nuke is the ultimate and perfect subject? Well i think it’s you that needs to do some home work before inscribing these fictitious words you called words of enlightenments.
A nuke is only 3% of what weapons of mass destruction could mean. There are several missile and rocket warheads, Munitions and shells.
Iran truly let the world believe that it had no interests in building nuclear weapons but yet had tested more than 10 prototypes.
And as for the ICBM you mentioned, The United States, Russia, China, India, Iran and North Korea are the only countries that have operational ICBMs.
Please do some researches.
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by mvem(m): 2:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
MrCurious:

I laughed when i read your post.
So by the definition of nuclear weapons, or weapons of mass destruction, a nuke is the ultimate and perfect subject? Well i think it’s you that needs to do some home work before inscribing these fictitious words you called words of enlightenments.
A nuke is only 3% of what weapons of mass destruction could mean. There are several missile and rocket warheads, Munitions and shells.
Iran truly let the world believe that it had no interests in building nuclear weapons but yet had tested more than 10 prototypes.
And as for the ICBM you mentioned, The United States, Russia, China, India, Iran and North Korea are the only countries that have operational ICBMs.
Please do some researches.
Please read through ....It seems you don't understand. A nuclear bomb is created when you can achieve a chain reaction of radioactive materials of Uranium 235 and Plutonium 95. It takes years to enrich Uranium to make it weapon grade. A 3% purity level is what is enough for a bomb. You don't get the technicalities. There is nothing like a nuke. A nuke is a false name for a Nuclear war head. On a missile you have two parts. The rocket which is the delivery system and the payload or warhead at the tip which is the bomb. You talk of shells, which is used in artillery...in fact you are just typing different unrelated things. To top it all you say they tested 10 prototypes of nuclear weapons. I laugh, when did a nuclear bomb have prototypes. Immediately you test a nuclear weapon there would be a nuclear fall out which can't be hidden. Satellites and other tech will detect an unusual high rate of nuclear or radioactive material, so they know a bomb has been used. That's why despite North Korea running one of the most secret Nuclear programs underground they could detect that they were developing one. You can't deceive the world of your abilities....there are satellites stationed to verify all this. Iran started their Nuclear program secretly but US discovered it in the early 2000s. Note there are no 10 prototypes of Nuclear bombs but what you mean is the rocket or delivery system. Nuclear weapon are of two types. Fusion and Fission. Fission are of two types which is determined by the process it was made. What Iran tested is Missiles systems which they are trying to perfect. You have done nothing if you can develop a bomb without efficient missile systems to deliver it, that's why US is far ahead when it comes to that aspect....get your facts right....like I said I will school you.....Please Iran has no Nuclear weapon and no country can hide if they do or don't have. Till today Israel has denied they have Nuclear bombs but the world knows they have....
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by baganas: 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
livebyday:
[s][/s]

Trash
Ideas are not cancelled as trash but replaced with a superior argument

1 Like

Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by livebyday(m): 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
baganas:

Ideas are not cancelled as trash but replaced with a superior argument

True but only when there is some semblance of thought that resembles logical thinking in the post
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by Peacecoy19: 3:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
wwwihy:
US has been fighting in IRAQ and Afghanistan for 19 years,yet the Countries are in disarray, insecurity, fighting, killings and bombing everywhere and every day despite the Military might.

The two Countries are in worse conditions 19 years after, with peace never in sight

This shows that war is never the solution.
Intervention of any form by any one can only produce positive outcome if there is sincerity and justice.
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by yellowman2225(m): 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
Stalwert:

An average bigoted Christian on nairaland lies 90% of the time. When Muslims conquered Spain they never tried forcing everyone to convert, the moment Christians recaptured the country, the began killing off Muslims till there were no Muslims in Spain. Muslim once ruled India yet till this date the Hindus are the majority, no Muslim army every set foot in Indonesia but today it is the largest Muslim country. Without lies, you bigots have nothing to offer, you accuse Muslims of crimes your fellow bigots wage against the rest of humanity.

@op better Iraq demands US leaves it is clear they have no regards for the people.
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by khia: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
Fash20:

I doubt iran can do anything... They wouldn't want to risk a full blown war with the US.

But the truth is that the general shouldn't have been assassinated based on some intelligence which might not be right. I believe they are just looking for a reason to invade Iran.

What you posted is the truth, there's no if, ands or buts about it.

1 Like

Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by delawal: 11:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
itsme01:

This is not a war against terrorist or religious war it is war for oil.. crude oil
pls tell me. was d bombed general a terrorist or not?
Re: Mourners Attend Qasem Soleimani's Funeral Ceremony. Iraq Asks US Forces To Leave by tck2000(m): 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Do You Know German Toilet Design Is Different From Rest Of The World? / Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul / Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.