Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,081 members, 7,867,112 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

10 Rules To Fix Your Finance In 2020 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Rules To Fix Your Finance In 2020 (236 Views)

10 Must Read Books That Will Change Your Life - N0 7 Will Change Your Finance / Meet Lagos’ Kid Mechanics Sacrificing Education To Fix Your Ride / Successful People Live By These 6 Rules To Learn Faster And Better Than Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Rules To Fix Your Finance In 2020 by Peterdavidchinw(m): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
The principle that governs gravity is the same regardless of where it occurs. If you throw a stone up in Nigeria it will come down..even if you take the stone to Algeria because it sounds like Nigeria and throw it up, it will definitely come down. Principles are principle. Once you obeys it, it will work for you..

10 Rules to fix your finance in 2020

(1) Get out of debt.
You are already in a pit why dig further? The starting point of fixing money issue is stop borrowing and get out of debt!!

(2) Invest at least 20%.
Keep at least 20% of your income. Whether you do business, an employee or a student. Save some and increase the bar..make it 40%..just keep increasing your investment as your earnings increases. Don't just save, invest! I'm sorry to say this but the bank is the wrong place to keep money. Invest your money bro!
Buy assets, and multiply your money. Saving is when you keep money apart while investment is sending money on an assignment for a return.

(3) Rent and lease don't buy!
There are some things you need at certain point in time, don't buy rather rent!
You need a projector for a one time event, for goodness sake, what's the point of buying? Don't buy, rent or lease!

(4) Get passive income.
Make money work for you without you doing any work. Work very hard to get a passive income and allow the passive income to take the place of your work!. Until your income is passive your money won't be massive.

(5) Work extra time.
Okay, you have a business and its not doing well, have you figured out what's the cause?? There is no point sleeping with an empty pocket. Work work work! In fact work smart!

(6) never lose money.
See my friend, I have said before if you keep your money in the bank, you will lose it and lose it fast! You have 700k and you are keeping it in the bank, are you serious? Get a land! Get assets! Invest in profitable businesses even if it's not your own.

(7) Get cash flow and not cash..
Let money be always coming into your hand. Set up a system where money keeps coming. See, the live blood of every business is cash flow!

(cool never quit till you achieve your financial goals.
What's your yearly goals? Monthly goals? Weekly or daily goals? Never quit! Winners never ever quit! You are a winner why are you considering quitting? You started a business and in 2 weeks you are quitting. You started a job and you are fed up! See guy, you have come along way to quit and you are closer to hitting your financial goals. Infact you will hit it this year..did I hear Amen!?

(9) Stay focused.
You are a woman of mission and a guy of vision. Visionary people are focused people. You are saving 40% this year be focused! One of the luxury of poor people is distraction. Avoid distraction and be focused!

(10) Keep positive friends.
Someone said your friends can either make you or break you and that's true. Don't hang around one cent friends when you are a billion thinker. Change your circle of friends. Show me your friends and I will tell you where you are going.

You will find 20 ideas in my book 20 ideas a student can do to fetch money. And as 5 FREE gifts, it comes with additional package..all for 1500 only. So when requesting for it request for COMPLETE package
Follow the link to get yours !!
https:///2348025263536

I hope you benefitted greatly from the 10 Rules ??
Re: 10 Rules To Fix Your Finance In 2020 by popsy2(m): 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
good
Re: 10 Rules To Fix Your Finance In 2020 by LondonTruman: 11:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
It was very interesting to read the content here, all the points here were informative. There was nothing here about forbrukslån but I still liked the content here. Hopefully these points will be very effective to fix the finance.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help A Final Year Student / Bida Poly Cirss / 2020 UTME: JAMB Suspends Partnership With NIMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.