Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? (1482 Views)

Israel Vs Iran War: What Could Possibly Be The Future Of Nigeria. / How The Taliban Takeover Will Affect Africa / Us/iran Face-off: Group Calls For Red Alert On IMN Members Over Threat To Americ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
If this war should hold, how will it affect us in Nigeria and what role will the Nigerian government play in the war and on which side? angry

I need to know, make I know my next movement.
Re: How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? by Rhaspody(m): 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Username checks out.

But seriously, the war might not even hold
Re: How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
Rhaspody:
Username checks out.

But seriously, the war might not even hold
what if??
Re: How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? by EngrXrix(m): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
stupidity:
If this war should hold, how will it affect us in Nigeria and what role will the Nigerian government play in the war and on which side? angry

It is not our war so therefore no need to get involved.
Re: How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? by Ernerstdavid55(m): 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
stupidity:

lol make u know ur next movement got me laughing
Re: How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? by Enwhen(m): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
stupidity:

THOSE OF YOU SHOUTING WWIII HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING BEFORE , EVEN THOSE EXPERIENCE JUST BOKO HARAM, WILL NOT ORAY FIR SUCH...

USA vs IRAN cannot lead to WWIII, but when it involves two world powers , it's a direct WWIII, maybe like USA vs RUSIA... or GERMANY vs CHINA....war no good oo.... Any attempt to destroy the USA , we lead to consumption of the world... unless the US will be captured and all their nuclear, Atomic, Hydrogen...weapons would be detonated rightly...
Re: How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? by Rhaspody(m): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
stupidity:
what if??

It won't affect Africa much because most of the war won't be fought in US. But on Iranian soil

1 Like

Re: How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? by donbachi(m): 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
E no concern us...but,make our brothers wey dey import goods,no go import things 4rm iran.mistakenly import container full of hand grenades....as dem just open am 4 apapa...boom!!!..1 state is gone.

3 Likes

Re: How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? by Asquare84(m): 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
stupidity:

It will increase global oil prices
Re: How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? by Madara12(m): 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
stupidity:

It will affect our clients
Re: How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? by mrchineke: 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
Rhaspody:

It won't affect Africa much because most of the war won't be fought in US. But on Iranian soil

Olodo, you will die of starvation. Millions of you. Next time you will understand why it is important for a country to be self reliant, at least on food production and storage. Foolish 190m retarded low IQ people.
Re: How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? by Rhaspody(m): 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
mrchineke:

Olodo, you will die of starvation. Millions of you. Next time you will understand why it is important for a country to be self reliant, at least on food production and storage. Foolish 190m retarded low IQ people.

So you think Nigeria will suffer because US is at war, na you be the biggest olodo.

Didn't Nigeria survive during the gulf war And when bush sent troops to Afghanistan?

Olodo babanla

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? by Spanishmilf(m): 6:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
Rhaspody:

So you think Nigeria will suffer because US is at war, na you be the biggest olodo.

Didn't Nigeria survive during the gulf war And when bush sent troops to Afghanistan?

Olodo babanla
He is right Nigeria will suffer a bit
Re: How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? by Rhaspody(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Spanishmilf:
He is right Nigeria will suffer a bit

We will suffer a bit but we will not perish. Most African countries depends on Nigeria for their own economy. And besides we are already doing business with China much more than US.
Re: How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? by Spanishmilf(m): 6:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
Rhaspody:

We will suffer a bit but we will not perish. Most African countries depends on Nigeria for their own economy. And besides we are already doing business with China much more than US.
U mean if US is at war other nation won't feel it, remember say Us still sanction china and they are they are still having an heated argument
No think am ooh, our northern people sef go complicate things, dem dey protest useless set of hypocrite dem think say na ak-47 and cattle dem dey use fight nation war.
Re: How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
Directly, it won't affect us just yet.
In the long run, however, it may affect even a country like Tuvalu.
Iran, apparently, is a close ally of Russia and God knows who else.
The United States has her own allies.
Now, imagine if all the giants join in on the war, smaller countries will either be used as bait or blackmailed into picking sides.

Again, this may not "directly" affect "us". But when you think of the fact that

1. Young people without an iota of military training will be drafted to go to war.
2. People will die (unavoidable).
3. The giants could run out of people to draft then invade "smaller countries" to draft their citizens to go to war.

I think it's in the interest of us all that this "war" never comes to fruition.
Re: How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? by Spanishmilf(m): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
ariketalks:
Directly, it won't affect us just yet.
In the long run, however, it may affect even a country like Tuvalu.
Iran, apparently, is a close ally of Russia and God knows who else.
The United States has her own allies.
Now, imagine if all the giants join in on the war, smaller countries will either be used as bait or blackmailed into picking sides.

Again, this may not "directly" affect "us". But when you think of the fact that

1. Young people without an iota of military training will be drafted to go to war.
2. People will die (unavoidable).
3. The giants could run out of people to draft then invade "smaller countries" to draft their citizens to go to war.

I think it's in the interest of us all that this "war" never comes to fruition.
Funny enough they won't fight on their soil
Re: How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
EngrXrix:
It is not our war so therefore no need to get involved.
It is not our war...until those bonehead Hausas turn it to Muslim/Christian war.
Re: How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
Spanishmilf:
Funny enough they won't fight on their soil
Exactly.
Re: How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? by Ryocaj(m): 5:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
If its a nuclear war.. it will wipe out d whole world.. but if its not nuclear only d areas concerned will b affected.. however, other countries will experience scarcity in most things (especially countries like Nigeria that does a lot of imports)which could lead 2 increased poverty n hunger..
Re: How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? by Ikinternational: 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ryocaj:
If its a nuclear war.. it will wipe out d whole world.. but if its not nuclear only d areas concerned will b affected.. however, other countries will experience scarcity in most things (especially countries like Nigeria that does a lot of imports)which could lead 2 increased poverty n hunger..

You people and hyperbole

August 6 1945 did not wipe out the whole world

Russia n China are not dropping nuclear bombs on behalf of Iran
Re: How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? by Ryocaj(m): 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ikinternational:

You people and hyperbole

August 6 1945 did not wipe out the whole world

Russia n China are not dropping nuclear bombs on behalf of Iran
If one country is losing badly.. it may b forced 2 drop.. n others too will.. that's d end..
China won't watch US destroy their Multi-Billion dollars investment in Iran economy since 2016, their major trade route through Tehran, their Nuclear deal with Iran, Their over 10 industrial annexes moved 2 Iran since 2016... all in d name of war..
Russia gives Military support to Iran.. they may not fight directly but they r in it already..
Re: How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? by Ikinternational: 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ryocaj:

If one country is losing badly.. it may b forced 2 drop.. n others too will.. that's d end..
China won't watch US destroy their Multi-Billion dollars investment in Iran economy since 2016, their major trade route through Tehran, their Nuclear deal with Iran, Their over 10 industrial annexes moved 2 Iran since 2016... all in d name of war..
Russia gives Military support to Iran.. they may not fight directly but they r in it already..

So my understanding is China n Russia are willing to DESTROY the world to PROTECT their investment??
Okay sir. You reason well
Re: How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? by Ryocaj(m): 12:56am On Jan 07, 2020
Ikinternational:

So my understanding is China n Russia are willing to DESTROY the world to PROTECT their investment??
Okay sir. You reason well
Ur understanding shows u ain't smart.. Iran needs d full backing of Russia n China to start a war.. they r not strong enough 2 take on US n Israel.. There will be no war.. Iran coz of their reputation will retaliate by blowing off a US army base, some US weaponry or killing US marines in their Allies territory in d middle East.. US will carry out more airstrikes then other world powers will step in through d UN 2 settle it.. US doesn't want war, Iran doesn't want war.. only Russia n China will benefit immensely if they go to war.. No world power has remained the same after a war.. US will become weaker n Russia n China will be stronger.. Iran would b decimated n would lose their fiery reputation in d middle east.. Or worse Iran could go against d UN consensus n detonate a nuclear bomb.. that would definitely spark a reaction from d remaining 8 countries with Nuclear power..
Re: How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? by Ryocaj(m): 12:57am On Jan 07, 2020
Ryocaj:

Ur understanding shows u ain't smart.. Iran needs d full backing of Russia n China to start a war.. they r not strong enough 2 take on US n Israel.. There will be no war.. Iran coz of their reputation will retaliate by blowing off a US army base, some US weaponry or killing US marines in their Allies territory in d middle East.. US will carry out more airstrikes then other world powers will step in through d UN 2 settle it.. US doesn't want war, Iran doesn't want war.. only Russia n China will benefit immensely if they go to war.. No works power has remained the same after a war.. US will become weaker n Russia n China will be stronger.. Iran would b decimated n would lose their fiery reputation in d middle east.. Or worse Iran could go against d UN consensus n detonate a nuclear bomb.. that would definitely spark a reaction from d remaining 8 countries with Nuclear power..
Re: How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? by Ikinternational: 2:54am On Jan 07, 2020
Ryocaj:

Ur understanding shows u ain't smart.. Iran needs d full backing of Russia n China to start a war.. they r not strong enough 2 take on US n Israel.. There will be no war.. Iran coz of their reputation will retaliate by blowing off a US army base, some US weaponry or killing US marines in their Allies territory in d middle East.. US will carry out more airstrikes then other world powers will step in through d UN 2 settle it.. US doesn't want war, Iran doesn't want war.. only Russia n China will benefit immensely if they go to war.. No world power has remained the same after a war.. US will become weaker n Russia n China will be stronger.. Iran would b decimated n would lose their fiery reputation in d middle east.. Or worse Iran could go against d UN consensus n detonate a nuclear bomb.. that would definitely spark a reaction from d remaining 8 countries with Nuclear power..

Russia gives Military support to Iran.. they may not fight directly but they r in it already

Look at you mr smart guy arguing against yourself.
Some people can't stay on point for shyt but swear they're dropping jewels.
Let me help you out. This is America vs Iran and will remain that way.

"No world power has remained the same after a war"
That's a laughable take. I won't even waste energy dissecting that one
Re: How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? by tpiander: 3:30am On Jan 07, 2020
Rhaspody:

So you think Nigeria will suffer because US is at war

Of course Nigeria would suffer if the US is at war.

When the US is in prosperity, doesnt Nigeria share in the same?

Nigeria and Africa are all affected by whatever goes on in the world.
Re: How Does The US- Iran War Affect Africa, And Nigeria? by Ryocaj(m): 10:02am On Jan 07, 2020
Ikinternational:

Russia gives Military support to Iran.. they may not fight directly but they r in it already

Look at you mr smart guy arguing against yourself.
Some people can't stay on point for shyt but swear they're dropping jewels.
Let me help you out. This is America vs Iran and will remain that way.

"No world power has remained the same after a war"
That's a laughable take. I won't even waste energy dissecting that one
Wat in my post can't u understand. is ur brain that small.. I gave u reasons y it may happen n it may not.. Pros and cons.. n I stood with it not happening..
Which world power has remained d same after engaging in full blown wars.., Iraq, Iran, British Empire, Soviet Union, Syria, Archaemaenid Empire, Rome-Greece-Mongolia, Ancient Egypt... They fall or are weakened n another rises..

(1) (Reply)

Amotekun And The Unity Of Yorubas / FLASHBACK: How Buhari Asked Jonathan To Resign In 2013 / Ganduje: Why I Destroyed 20 Truck Loads Of Beer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.