Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,864 members, 7,824,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Any One With Information About Wise Man Daniel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any One With Information About Wise Man Daniel (402 Views)

God's Kind Of Character By Wise Man Daniel, Sunday Live Service / My Neighbor You Are God By Wise Man Daniel / Bishop Daniel Obinim Trying To Fly Like A Bird On Air (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any One With Information About Wise Man Daniel by pneumaticos(m): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
Just interested about knowing where he is now and how he is doing

The way he queries those demons manifesting at the scoan is none like any one

Been a long time I saw him...
Re: Any One With Information About Wise Man Daniel by aremuforlife(m): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
[/quote][quote author=pneumaticos post=85528796]Just interested about knowing where he is now and how he is doing

The way he queries those demons manifesting at the scoan is none like any one

Been a long time I saw him...
He is still active and still in lagos Nigeria
Re: Any One With Information About Wise Man Daniel by Troynewyork(f): 4:25am On Jan 06, 2020
Thank you so much for this information,I wanted to ask the same thing.Do you know what church he is in??

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Storms Church To Confront Pastor For Trying To Sleep With Daughter / Pastor Adeboye At 78. Some Of The Recognitions / Insight Into The Book Of Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.