Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Boy Battered By His Uncle In Imo State - Pictures - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Battered By His Uncle In Imo State - Pictures (1670 Views)

Student Battered By Teacher In Ondo (Pics) / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Battered By Her Husband On Their Way To Church (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Battered By His Uncle In Imo State - Pictures by OdogwuBlog: 6:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
Boy battered by his uncle in Imo State - Pictures .

Source ; https://www.instagram.com/p/B68j65rHR7g/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Boy Battered By His Uncle In Imo State - Pictures by Mayowasoaga: 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kilode
Re: Boy Battered By His Uncle In Imo State - Pictures by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
Wicked uncle

But I want to ask a question oooo
If during our days growing up any little beating we got got into social media, would we still have parents? Back then we stayed with uncles and aunts. People who loved us like crazy but sometimes we push them too far. And being humans they get angry. Them dey beat us like mad. My elder brother once broke my hand for stealing. It doesn't mean he's wicked. He did it to save me. Who knows if I would have been a professional armed robber had he not nipped the bud while I could still be corrected.

All I see is a man that got carried away with anger. Or maybe he missed his target and it met the boy on the head. Just saying. Make we dey take am easy. I suspect the poster to be someone that's been looking for an opportunity to tarnish the man's image.

That being said, make we sofri dey beat but make we no ignore the rod. If my Pikin do anyhow I dey give am 5 alive (slap restoration ministry). That's how we are trained. That's what makes us Africans. That's why we have good morals.
Peace

1 Like

Re: Boy Battered By His Uncle In Imo State - Pictures by ghettokid1(m): 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
Let them hand the wicked uncle to me. I swear i will do justice, like this below

3 Likes

Re: Boy Battered By His Uncle In Imo State - Pictures by vickyfrancis1(m): 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
Chineke nna....this is sheer wickedness....they should be arrested ASAP...uwa mmebi....
Re: Boy Battered By His Uncle In Imo State - Pictures by imiski(m): 7:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
Make my hustle get head so that my children would never suffer this kind of nonsense.
Re: Boy Battered By His Uncle In Imo State - Pictures by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
i dont blame the bastard uncle nor his evil wife... i solely BLAME THE PARENTS who gladly let their innocent child stay with this monster and be abused like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Battered By His Uncle In Imo State - Pictures by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
Good morals ??
Is this supposed to be a joke?

Shibaraba:
Wicked uncle

If during our days growing up any little beating we got got into social media, would we still have parents? Back then we stayed with uncles and aunts. People who loved us like crazy but sometimes we push them too far. And being humans they get angry. Them dey beat us like mad. My elder brother once broke my hand for stealing. It doesn't mean he's wicked. He did it to save me. Who knows if I would have been a professional armed robber had he not nipped the bud while I could still be corrected.

All I see is a man that got carried away with anger. Or maybe he missed his target and it met the boy on the head. Just saying. Make we dey take am easy. I suspect the poster to be someone that's been looking for an opportunity to tarnish the man's image.

That being said, make we sofri dey beat but make we no ignore the rod. If my Pikin do anyhow I dey give am 5 alive (slap restoration ministry). That's how we are trained. That's what makes us Africans. That's why we have good morals.
Peace

Re: Boy Battered By His Uncle In Imo State - Pictures by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
Shibaraba:
Wicked uncle

Peace

a lot of parents were useless at raising children, and just because their children turned alright, certainly shouldnt be a reason to repeat their mistakes. there is a huge difference between trying to discipline a child and ABUSING/TORTURING A CHILD

1 Like

Re: Boy Battered By His Uncle In Imo State - Pictures by greenmonk: 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

a lot of parents were useless at raising children, and just because their children turned alright, certainly shouldnt be a reason to repeat their mistakes. there is a huge difference between trying to discipline a child and ABUSING/TORTURING A CHILD
Where is the abuse.
Do you know how many times the uncle have csutioned him to no avail?
We should stop the over pampering of children that is breeding cultidts in our soceity.
Re: Boy Battered By His Uncle In Imo State - Pictures by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
greenmonk:

Where is the abuse.

beating a child mercilessly on his head, almost blinding the poor child...you call that discipline?!

Do you know how many times the uncle have csutioned him to no avail?

how is that relevant? what will he now do if the child does not change after the above torture?! should he now kill the child abi?!

We should stop the over pampering of children that is breeding cultidts in our soceity.

again, dont mistake discipline with TORTURE/ABUSE
Re: Boy Battered By His Uncle In Imo State - Pictures by realstars: 11:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
The boy should be happy as we got the news, we will filter him out soon.
This is the land of justice and justice will be don soon.and the man will blame the devil for his evil.

Re: Boy Battered By His Uncle In Imo State - Pictures by NwaAmaikpe: 4:48am On Jan 06, 2020
shocked

Family matter.
I will not step foot in this plot of land.

If my own parents did not beat me worse than this, there is no how I would have turned out good in this life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Battered By His Uncle In Imo State - Pictures by CAPSLOCKED: 6:57am On Jan 06, 2020
"THE WICKED WIFE WHO WAS THE ENGINEER FOR THE BEATING.... "

MARTINEZ39 IT SEEMS OUR MAN HAS SUCCESSFULLY LEARNED THE "KIND AND NURTURING NATURE" OF WOMEN FROM HIS WIFE (AND MOM).
I WISH HER TO CONTINUE TO ENGINEER HIS LIFE UNTIL HE LOSES IT SINCE HE HAS NO CONTROL OVER HIS OWN ACTIONS.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boy Battered By His Uncle In Imo State - Pictures by Martinez39(m): 7:29am On Jan 06, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
"THE WICKED WIFE WHO WAS THE ENGINEER FOR THE BEATING.... "

MARTINEZ39 IT SEEMS OUR MAN HAS SUCCESSFULLY LEARNED THE "KIND AND NURTURING NATURE" OF WOMEN FROM HIS WIFE (AND MOM).
I WISH HER TO CONTINUE TO ENGINEER HIS LIFE UNTIL HE LOSES IT SINCE HE HAS NO CONTROL OVER HIS OWN ACTIONS.
Humanity cannot have enough of their "nurturing" and "compassionate" nature. grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Two Men Dead After Marathon Sex With Married Women In Delta / ISIS Release Video Of Their Biggest Mass Killing Of Prisoners ( Pics ) / Middle-aged Man Commits Suicide In Ondo, Found Hanging From A Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.