Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Notorious Kidnapper Evans Has Said He Made A Covenant With God - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Kidnapper Evans Has Said He Made A Covenant With God (925 Views)

My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner / Photos Of Kidnapper Evans Smiling In Handcuffs As He Arrives Court Today(pics) / Kidnapper Evans’ Secretary Arrested; His Truck Yard Uncovered In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notorious Kidnapper Evans Has Said He Made A Covenant With God by sylvestersamuel(m): 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Notorious kidnapper Evans has said he made a covenant with God. Evans said he is believing God for a miracle in his life .He also promised never to lie to the court all through his trial Nigeria’s most popular kidnapper Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike has said he made series of covenant with God over his trial before a Lagos High Court.
Onwuamadike popularly known as Evans the Kidnapper said he is hoping to get a second chance to live life rightly. Speaking in an interview with The Sun, Evans said he believes God for a miracle over his life.
He said: “I already have a covenant with God. If police take me to court, I told God that I will not tell lies against the police or victims. “I promise to tell the court the truth about any crime that I am guilty of. Please, people of Nigeria should forgive me. “I just believe in God for a miracle. “I will serve God all my life. I also promised the police that I will help them to fight crime,” Evans said.
The billionaire kidnapper who pleaded guilty to 52 charges leveled against him by the police said he has already become a pastor and will never lie. He said it was never his intention to kill anyone during his operations as the most deadly kidnapper. “The only time that someone died (during his operations) was during the attempted kidnap of the chairman of The Young Shall Grow Motors. “During that operation, we were attacked and there was exchange of gunshots. They shot at us and my gang members shot back at them. It was in the morning that I heard that one inspector and the driver who drove the Young Shall Grow chairman died. “It was an unfortunate incident. I have totally regretted everything about crime. It does not pay. I keep telling people to learn from my story. Crime does not pay.
Everything I acquired all these years are gone just in a day. I will be an agent of change in prison,” Evans added. it was earlier reported that Evans may face life imprisonment having pleaded guilty to two counts charges in court. Also, one of his accomplices, Amadi who is the second defendant on the matter pleaded guilty too.

http://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/59a7151dab9313f032f9f56bdcbeac3e?client=news
Re: Notorious Kidnapper Evans Has Said He Made A Covenant With God by OgThanos: 7:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
grin baba don suffer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Kidnapper Evans Has Said He Made A Covenant With God by czarina(f): 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
"People of Nigeria should forgive you" when you ruined and caused pains to so many families.

Only God can truly forgive you. Not men. But then, there are consequences for every action that even God's forgiveness will not eliminate.

3 Likes

Re: Notorious Kidnapper Evans Has Said He Made A Covenant With God by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
S
Re: Notorious Kidnapper Evans Has Said He Made A Covenant With God by NiklauseFred(m): 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hiaaaan! This guy never still go prison? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Notorious Kidnapper Evans Has Said He Made A Covenant With God by anonymuz(m): 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
I pity you mr Evans.your ministry will be fine
Re: Notorious Kidnapper Evans Has Said He Made A Covenant With God by mendii(m): 1:57am On Jan 06, 2020
shocked
Re: Notorious Kidnapper Evans Has Said He Made A Covenant With God by ATTemi: 3:18am On Jan 06, 2020
Baba don change goalpost.
Re: Notorious Kidnapper Evans Has Said He Made A Covenant With God by Jabioro: 5:09am On Jan 06, 2020
His brain reformatted,he is talking rubbish..what about your property outside the country,your wife and children are still enjoying your looted means.Evans rotten in jail..face hangman and exit.. Period!
Re: Notorious Kidnapper Evans Has Said He Made A Covenant With God by Torg77: 9:43am On Jan 06, 2020
sylvestersamuel:
Notorious kidnapper Evans has said he made a covenant with God. Evans said he is believing God for a miracle in his life .He also promised never to lie to the court all through his trial Nigeria’s most popular kidnapper Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike has said he made series of covenant with God over his trial before a Lagos High Court.
Onwuamadike popularly known as Evans the Kidnapper said he is hoping to get a second chance to live life rightly. Speaking in an interview with The Sun, Evans said he believes God for a miracle over his life.
He said: “I already have a covenant with God. If police take me to court, I told God that I will not tell lies against the police or victims. “I promise to tell the court the truth about any crime that I am guilty of. Please, people of Nigeria should forgive me. “I just believe in God for a miracle. “I will serve God all my life. I also promised the police that I will help them to fight crime,” Evans said.
The billionaire kidnapper who pleaded guilty to 52 charges leveled against him by the police said he has already become a pastor and will never lie. He said it was never his intention to kill anyone during his operations as the most deadly kidnapper. “The only time that someone died (during his operations) was during the attempted kidnap of the chairman of The Young Shall Grow Motors. “During that operation, we were attacked and there was exchange of gunshots. They shot at us and my gang members shot back at them. It was in the morning that I heard that one inspector and the driver who drove the Young Shall Grow chairman died. “It was an unfortunate incident. I have totally regretted everything about crime. It does not pay. I keep telling people to learn from my story. Crime does not pay.
Everything I acquired all these years are gone just in a day. I will be an agent of change in prison,” Evans added. it was earlier reported that Evans may face life imprisonment having pleaded guilty to two counts charges in court. Also, one of his accomplices, Amadi who is the second defendant on the matter pleaded guilty too.

http://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/59a7151dab9313f032f9f56bdcbeac3e?client=news

Even when an igbo man is telling the truth,he is lying

(1) (Reply)

Death By “hanging” See How Man Gets Verdict For Killing Uber Driver In Abuja / Little Girl Tries To Separate Her Parents From Fighting As Her Dad Was Beating H / I Started Having Sex With My Daughter In 2017, Not 2015 – Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.