Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,561 members, 7,843,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Thank You Nairalanders - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thank You Nairalanders (462 Views)

February 14: Thank You Nairaland, Thank You Seun Osewa, Thank You Nairalanders / Thank You Nairalanders For Encouraging Me Against Suicide Attempts / Thank You Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
Good day Nairalanders�� Well, let me start by thanking everyone who read my give up posts. Especially those who showed love by commenting��� and those who encouraged me both those who insulted me. I thank you all and may God bless you all. A good samaritan who confirmed my situation told me never to give up or take the insult comments and he said I should focus and keep moving. Then he told me to publish all my situations on twitter maybe helpers will locate me. So my dear beloved NLs please you can see how the good Nigerians who confirmed my situation and also went to my house to see my family situation and decided to make a bid to buy me a car for my transportation business to feed my kids ���� please NLs I beg of you all to please support me and my family and help my little kids please, you can go on Twitter to contribute for me, no amount is too small please anything can add up please for the sake of my kids� my Twitter handle is @Mondayuchenna I have been on this platform begging if you don't remember you can check my other posts with the with this link below

https://www.nairaland.com/5589449/pls-read-sake-god-2kids

God bless you as you support

On the screenshots are the evidence on Twitter and you can see the number of retweets and love from people. Because my situations were verified and confirmed. Admin, please help

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Investor Establishes $600m Steel Plant In Kaduna / Cheapest International Exams Registration / Avail Holistic And Reliable Cleaning Services In Macedon Ranges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.