Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

America Created Al-qaeda And Isis-hillary Clinton(video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / America Created Al-qaeda And Isis-hillary Clinton(video) (299 Views)

Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul / Saif al-Adel: 'The Sword Of Revenge' Al Qaeda's New Daredevil Leader (Photos) / Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

America Created Al-qaeda And Isis-hillary Clinton(video) by valarmorghulis: 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2020
For those of u who know nothing about international politics, pls Watch this video, its just about 2 minutes, don't just blame Iran, ask questions.
Here is hillary Clinton explaining how they fund terrorism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5uCHHWOU-k
Re: America Created Al-qaeda And Isis-hillary Clinton(video) by valarmorghulis: 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hypocrites everywhere, even when truth is in front of them, they'll pretend they are blind

1 Like

Re: America Created Al-qaeda And Isis-hillary Clinton(video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
its a well known fact that isis/al qaeda, bh etc are the fruit of the US training and arming insurgents in countries they were trying to destabilize/rob.... thats their motto.
Re: America Created Al-qaeda And Isis-hillary Clinton(video) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
Na amelika wrote quran too
Re: America Created Al-qaeda And Isis-hillary Clinton(video) by valarmorghulis: 9:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
kattytamer:
Na amelika wrote quran too
Like I said before, u people will rather go blind than see d truth

1 Like

Re: America Created Al-qaeda And Isis-hillary Clinton(video) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
valarmorghulis:

Like I said before, u people will rather go blind than see d truth
Since im blind tell me about the role jihad in islamic history vis a vis caravan raiding by prophet muhammed. You may want to start with the success of uthman dan fodio and how the capital of old oyo empire was moved from illorin to its current location.
Re: America Created Al-qaeda And Isis-hillary Clinton(video) by valarmorghulis: 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
kattytamer:

Since im blind tell me about the role jihad in islamic history vis a vis caravan raiding by prophet muhammed. You may want to start with the success of uthman dan fodio and how the capital of old oyo empire was moved from illorin to its current location.
U are not serious, I just provided a video evidence and u still want me to counter my own facts?
U better go and get ur own fact, mind u, prophet did not raid any town and if u don't believe it, provide some evidence

1 Like

Re: America Created Al-qaeda And Isis-hillary Clinton(video) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
valarmorghulis:

U are not serious, I just provided a video evidence and u still want me to counter my own facts?
U better go and get ur own fact, mind u, prophet did not raid any town and if u don't believe it, provide some evidence
Lets quit sensationalism please and face issues squarely, what we call terrorism today was probably called something else in the past. Did The US directly or indirectly aided overseas guerrillas at some point? Yes they did, but that is just the remotest cause of terrorism. The "prophet" did raided caravan of traders, everyone knows that.
Re: America Created Al-qaeda And Isis-hillary Clinton(video) by valarmorghulis: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
kattytamer:

Lets quit sensationalism please and face issues squarely, what we call terrorism today was probably called something else in the past. Did The US directly or indirectly aided overseas guerrillas at some point? Yes they did, but that is just the remotest cause of terrorism. The "prophet" did raided caravan of traders, everyone knows that.
U said Everyone knows that the prophet did some raiding but u fail to provide any evidence to back up ur claim? OK I give up
Re: America Created Al-qaeda And Isis-hillary Clinton(video) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
valarmorghulis:

U said Everyone knows that the prophet did some raiding but u fail to provide any evidence to back up ur claim? OK I give up
Without sugarcoating anything can you tell me why there are no more "jihads" as it used to be in the past?

(1) (Reply)

.. / Venezuela Is Booming Despite U.S Ssnctions / HEADLINES: Confirmed Cases In Germany Rise To 48,582, Spain Said 832 People Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.