Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Urgent Help Needed To Track A Fraudster - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Urgent Help Needed To Track A Fraudster (619 Views)

PHOTOS : How Do I Track A Fraudulent POS Transaction? / Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed To Track A Fraudster by NeverSayGoodbye: 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
Please I need help to track a fraudster. We met this morning for a transaction worth 120k (phone purchase) and the fraud took place. I didn’t know until after a few minutes we departed. I notified him immediately but denied swiftly then switched off his phone till now.

This dude is still available on WhatsApp and I intend to register WhatsApp with a new number and connect with him for a business transaction, I am certain this will lure him out (it’s better to try than not try at all).

I specifically need a military man( non-uniformed) for this. After a few beating, my money will come out. This person will be handsomely rewarded.

If you are a soldier or can link me with anyone, please assist a brother recover his 120k.

Location is Lagos

You can insult me if you like, but know surely that nobody is too smart to fall a victim, all it takes is the right place and methodology.
Re: Urgent Help Needed To Track A Fraudster by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
how did the fraud take place exactly....explain what happened.
Re: Urgent Help Needed To Track A Fraudster by nifemi25(m): 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
Where precisely in lagos did the transaction took place.? Hopefully we can kick-start from there
Re: Urgent Help Needed To Track A Fraudster by NeverSayGoodbye: 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
I don’t want to divulge too many information here on the specifics of the transaction due to the fear of tipping off the fraudster .

You can drop your digits and I will call if you are interested and can help
Re: Urgent Help Needed To Track A Fraudster by NiklauseFred(m): 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
Hmmm the person no even allow us enter the new year finish undecided

Re: Urgent Help Needed To Track A Fraudster by TallPck1(m): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
wow. this new year e get as e be ooo. the nigga go don dey flex the money sef. and what makes you think he would honour any business transaction right now. My friend this is 50 50. no think am ooo!

you don loose guard.
Re: Urgent Help Needed To Track A Fraudster by NeverSayGoodbye: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
TallPck1:
wow. this new year e get as e be ooo. the nigga go don dey flex the money sef. and what makes you think he would honour any business transaction right now. My friend this is 50 50. no think am ooo!

you don loose guard.

Yea I know it’s 50:50, but not trying at all is a crime.
Re: Urgent Help Needed To Track A Fraudster by TallPck1(m): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
NeverSayGoodbye:

Yea I know it’s 50:50, but not trying at all is a crime.

I wish you luck but where did this takes place and how? you are not giving much details.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help Needed To Track A Fraudster by ikynokia(m): 11:38am On Jan 07, 2020
Drop his number I would get his home address

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Three Shot Dead As ‘bandits’ Attack First-class Emir In Kaduna / Don't Struggle With Any Armed Robber That Snatched Your Phone / BREAKING: Three Protesters, One Police Killed As Residents Protest Remo Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.