Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

I Am Not Made For Stress That's Why I Go Into Prostitution. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Made For Stress That's Why I Go Into Prostitution. PHOTOS (3540 Views)

“Out of 50 actresses in Nigeria, 48 are into prostitution” - Evangelist reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Made For Stress That's Why I Go Into Prostitution. PHOTOS by Nairafame1: 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
Popular Ghanaian Slay Queen, Queen Farcadi has opened up on why she went into prostitution.

In an interview with Delay, the 24-year-old Ghanaian socialite who admitted sleeping with several men from different countries said she went into prostitution because she is lazy and can't work.

She said;

“It’s my decision, it’s like you are lazy and don’t want to work so you have to use your body to get what you want … I am a lazy girl”

Farcadi also revealed that she tried working in the past but realized she wasn't made for such.

She added that upon realizing that ''men only use women,'' she decided to make money out of them too.

See Her Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/01/i-am-not-made-for-stress-thats-why-i-go.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44

Re: I Am Not Made For Stress That's Why I Go Into Prostitution. PHOTOS by Nairafame1: 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2020
Serious case
Re: I Am Not Made For Stress That's Why I Go Into Prostitution. PHOTOS by ghettokid1(m): 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2020
Your pussy no dey suffer?

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Made For Stress That's Why I Go Into Prostitution. PHOTOS by Osasnidas(m): 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
Either way.... The place will still be undergo different size of stress

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Made For Stress That's Why I Go Into Prostitution. PHOTOS by fernandez1(m): 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
Make money out of them while ur pussycat is expanding
Re: I Am Not Made For Stress That's Why I Go Into Prostitution. PHOTOS by LegendaryLover(m): 12:07am On Jan 06, 2020
boys will drink all manner of herbs whenever they intend seeing a call girl, so their money won't go to waste. with that energy, they'll hang ur feet on ur ears and f.u. c.k the life out of u.

meanwhile in this age of tech, u can relax and make bar online, if u are "lazy". u no do that one.

na stressful job wey go be like say bull dey mount sheep u like do.

"suffer no dey tire u"

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Made For Stress That's Why I Go Into Prostitution. PHOTOS by praizblog: 12:29am On Jan 06, 2020
Otida
Re: I Am Not Made For Stress That's Why I Go Into Prostitution. PHOTOS by osamz007: 1:51am On Jan 06, 2020
International
Re: I Am Not Made For Stress That's Why I Go Into Prostitution. PHOTOS by Randy100: 9:54am On Jan 06, 2020
The award for the honest person on earth goes to our own Ghanaian Olosho.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Made For Stress That's Why I Go Into Prostitution. PHOTOS by telkevog(m): 10:06am On Jan 06, 2020
Even prostitution is not a lazy woman's job, it requires a lot of strength and hard work

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Practices Her Igbo Dance For Her First Nigeria Wedding / Top Female Hip Hop/rap Queen, Kelechi Ohia (kel) , Enmeshed In Exams Fraud / Claudia Lynx Without Makeup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.