Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Help Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Me (154 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2020
Good Afternoon my fellow Nairalander, My name is Olasunkanmi and am very sorry for posting this on here undo this is my first time and I pray that it will be my last time of posting this such bad situation on here.

This is my brother,we are just only two in our family and our father is no more and our mother was just struggle and selling vegetable in market undo i have my own hand work(phone repairer) and i just gain scholarship to an institution last year to study mass comm and my blood brother also learned tailoring and he is good and here he is in a difficult situation having health problem and after several test,the Doctor discover that he has Appendix and we need to do surgery and we need to pay the sum of #200, 000( Two Hundred Thousands naira) undo we have been able to raise #70,000 and I don't wish to lose him because he always there for me in time of need.

Please my fellow nairalander this is the time I really need your help and as you help me the God Almighty will remember you this new year for good and there shall be no Lack no, no loss,no limitation for you and all your family member in this new year in Jesus name

And the Lord will never forget your kindness and you shall never witness any of these in JESUS NAME

Account Num: 2141319111

Account Name: Olasunkanmi Faluyi

Bank Name: UBA

Please any amount and I will delete the post as soon as the money complete.

Thank you very much.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Manager At Pureweb Technologies / My Consistent Monthly 6figure Importation Hack / Vacancy: Experienced Auto Mechanic Needed In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.