Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,236 members, 7,860,509 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:55 AM

... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ... (532 Views)

Teddy-A: I Will Handle Bambam And My Baby Mama Maturely / Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo / Kiss Daniel Leaves G-worldwide, Launches “FLY BOY I.N.C” His Own Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Ovawise2020: 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Re: ... by OlawaleBammie: 11:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
Someone is hallucinating again
Re: ... by Ovawise2020: 12:02am On Jan 06, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Someone is hallucinating again
We see life in a different way, from different perspective..
Re: ... by Kaycee54321(m): 12:46am On Jan 06, 2020
cheesy

Somebody's future daddy.

Sorry, I wanted to skip but couldn't help commenting.

Dude, this is pathetic na... Go to her inbox if you're so infatuated.
Re: ... by OlawaleBammie: 4:21am On Jan 06, 2020
Kaycee54321:
cheesy

Somebody's future daddy.

Sorry, I wanted to skip but couldn't help commenting.

Dude, this is pathetic na... Go to her inbox if you're so infatuated.

inbox ke?? soo u mean d guy never even see her before and he was laying emphasis on her skin like he created the skin? DANBUROBAHI!!!
Re: ... by Kaycee54321(m): 10:39am On Jan 06, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

inbox ke?? soo u mean d guy never even see her before and he was laying emphasis on her skin like he created the skin? DANBUROBAHI!!!

cheesy

To each man his struggle.
Re: ... by OlawaleBammie: 10:43am On Jan 06, 2020
Kaycee54321:

cheesy
To each man his struggle.
guyman don erase the tin oo, b like he don wake upgrin
Re: ... by Kaycee54321(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

cheesy
Re: ... by Ovawise2020: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

u dis yeye boy cheesy cheesy
Re: ... by OlawaleBammie: 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ovawise2020:
u dis yeye boy cheesy cheesy
Lol, you have to forgive me oo cheesygrin
Re: ... by Ovawise2020: 7:58pm On Jan 07, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, you have to forgive me oo cheesygrin
. I get good job on the island, live comfortable on my own , na just good woman man dey find..
Re: ... by OlawaleBammie: 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ovawise2020:
Omo I no hear from the girl uyailncomparabl .. she just wash me away, but man gat move on with life.. of which I really get plans for that babe, I wan make sure say whatever she needs, I go dey dey dia for her. I get good job on the island, live comfortable on my own , na just good woman man dey find..

Hmmmmmmmm, and Wat if I tell you something??
Re: ... by Ovawise2020: 8:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Hmmmmmmmm, and Wat if I tell you something??
bro tell me oo.. I wan hear oo. Man to man na
Re: ... by OlawaleBammie: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ovawise2020:
bro tell me oo.. I wan hear oo. Man to man na

See, majority of dis online ladies are something else my brother, tho u might b infatuated or better still, in real love with her but I want u to have a rethink, before you think about beauty I want u to think about ur tomorrow, sanity, emotions and health, not to talk of ur religion and how esteemed you take it.

many of dem does not portray d inner beauty u desire, many of den are cancerous, domineering, stubborn beyond limit and d rest, but one tin I want u to do is dis
Re: ... by Ovawise2020: 8:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

See, majority of dis online ladies are something else my brother, tho u might b infatuated or better still, in real love with her but I want u to have a rethink, before you think about beauty I want u to think about ur tomorrow, sanity, emotions and health, not to talk of ur religion and how esteemed you take it.

many of dem does not portray d inner beauty u desire, many of den are cancerous, domineering, stubborn beyond limit and d rest, but one tin I want u to do is dis
bro I really feel u on this points u made.. you are right . What is funny to me at times is that, most of this girls would be shocked if they know the worth of the person that is even quoting them and mentioning their username just to get their attention.. they would be shocked that so this person with a wealthy status like dis was the one.. that's why I dont underated anyone on this forum..
Re: ... by OlawaleBammie: 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
Ovawise2020:
bro I really feel u on this points u made.. you are right . What is funny to me at times is that, most of this girls would be shocked if they know the worth of the person that is even quoting them and mentioning their username just to get their attention.. they would be shocked that so this person with a wealthy status like dis was the one.. that's why I dont underated anyone on this forum..

OK, if u have d resources let go this way,

instead of you mentioning dem to read some epistles, just quote any of ur crush one day and politely ask for a date with den at their preferred centre, am sure by dis you wil catch ur fish grin

Abi who no like better thing? even bolanle self like am cheesy
Re: ... by Ovawise2020: 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

OK, if u have d resources let go this way,

instead of you mentioning dem to read some epistles, just quote any of ur crush one day and politely ask for a date with den at their preferred centre, am sure by dis you wil catch ur fish grin

Abi who no like better thing? even bolanle self like am cheesy
Very true... I sight u bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Quit Music, God Will Give You A Husband: Nollywood Actor Advises DJ Cuppy / Speed Darlington Disses All Nigerian Radio OAP With Fake Accent / Kobe Bryant’s Cause Of Death Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.