Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 (56617 Views)

Liverpool Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 19th January 2020 / Manchester United Vs Manchester City: EFL Cup (1 - 3) On 7th January 2020 / Arsenal Vs Manchester United (2 - 0) On 1st January 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by chiboy1116: 10:39am On Jan 10, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Oga go sleep u dey talk nonsense, brilliance and he can't prove it from another club or league?a man that a club buys players to compliment?a man that win underserved award.Guy try watch other league,infact go sleep.
yea Ronaldo has been playing with farmers all his life . Di Maria was a farmer , ozil too. Alonso I heard was a doctor , casillas was a barber , dybala owns three farms in Argentina , Giggs , schooles , tevez,Rio,vidic,Van Der ser , evra, bale,modric,Kross,Ramos,Pepe,carvajal are part time football players. Nonsense . If u don't have anything reasonable to say why don't u just shut up? U shouldn't have to show everyone how low your IQ is .

*Spits on the ground .

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 10, 2020
Stormyweather:
I do
how does d stuff work
Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by jaephoenix(m): 10:41am On Jan 10, 2020
ghettokid1:

I'm ready to bet with cash too
How much and whats the time range for the bet
Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 10:46am On Jan 10, 2020
jaephoenix:
How much and whats the time range for the bet
I'm ready to bet. $0.9billion + my gf + my two balls.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by lebete3000: 10:59am On Jan 10, 2020
Pacesetter123:
Game over.ATM won by 3 goals to 2.
See as Messi de cover im face de Waka commot for field grin grin.Simeone sef,na cocaine man...oo.See has im de do high jump all over de stadium as ref come blow de final whistle.

Simeone doesnt care if he loses to Real Madrid, heck he's even used to it, but to lose to Barca?

Hell no!
Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by Obiaksnews: 11:04am On Jan 10, 2020
you are basically given 100 million pounds at the beginning of the season to set up your team. you are required to fill in every position, if not you can't progress to selecting your team for the weak. you're given three boosts are the beginning of the season. 1. Bench boost - which adds the points of your players on the bench for the week to your normal points, 2. Free hit - This allows you transfer in and out unlimited number of players for a week without having points deducted from your points total. 3. Triple captain - This triples the score of your captain for the week, lets say your captain scored 15 points for the week, that means his points would be multiplied by 3. note you can only use this boost one time, once used you won't get another till the season ends. talking about selecting players, its is important who you chose to select as your captain and vice captain for the week because their score normally gets multiplied by 2, so if your captain for the week doesn't score or assist or is not selected by his team for that game week your captain might score zero. i will stop here, if you have any further question, it is better you ask them specifically concerning what you don't understand so i can explain it specifically.
Jimmyme66:

i want a detailed explanation of how it works
Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 10, 2020
ghettokid1:

Valverde out
when you win you praise Messi when you lose you blame valverde.
Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by Stormyweather(m): 11:18am On Jan 10, 2020
Jimmyme66:

how does d stuff work
I think someone explained it to you earlier but let me try. You register and you'll act as a manager. 100m is in your account to buy players. You can only buy a maximum of three players from a particular club. After buying players, you can now select your captain and vice. Each player will be awarded points according to performance. For example: if your goal keeper and defenders don't concede a goal, there are points awarded for clean sheet and fine saves for the goal keepers. Those who score also have points awarded to them. Any player who plays minimum of 75 minutes (might be 90 but I'm not sure) will automatically have 2 points and if he scores, he will have extra points added. Your captain gets double the point at the end whilst your vice is same as other players. In a case where your captain doesn't play, your vice gets double points.

Tip- don't spend money on big names because they will disappoint you. There are some small names that I get better points from weekly.
Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by EbukaHades10(m): 11:52am On Jan 10, 2020
Stormyweather:
I think someone explained it to you earlier but let me try. You register and you'll act as a manager. 100m is in your account to buy players. You can only buy a maximum of three players from a particular club. After buying players, you can now select your captain and vice. Each player will be awarded points according to performance. For example: if your goal keeper and defenders don't concede a goal, there are points awarded for clean sheet and fine saves for the goal keepers. Those who score also have points awarded to them. Any player who plays minimum of 75 minutes (might be 90 but I'm not sure) will automatically have 2 points and if he scores, he will have extra points added. Your captain gets double the point at the end whilst your vice is same as other players. In a case where your captain doesn't play, your vice gets double points.

Tip- don't spend money on big names because they will disappoint you. There are some small names that I get better points from weekly.
Sheffield United defenders and Brighton's strikers and Danny Ings
Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 11:58am On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
Wizzz1:
when you win you praise Messi when you lose you blame valverde.
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
chiboy1116:
yea Ronaldo has been playing with farmers all his life . Di Maria was a farmer , ozil too. Alonso I heard was a doctor , casillas was a barber , dybala owns three farms in Argentina , Giggs , schooles , tevez,Rio,vidic,Van Der ser , evra, bale,modric,Kross,Ramos,Pepe,carvajal are part time football players. Nonsense . If u don't have anything reasonable to say why don't u just shut up? U shouldn't have to show everyone how low your IQ is .

*Spits on the ground .
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
[s][/s]
the talk pain you abi grin grin grin
Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by Stormyweather(m): 12:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Sheffield United defenders and Brighton's strikers and Danny Ings
Danny ings is on another level mehn
Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by ofiko123(m): 12:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
Congratulations to athletico Madrid..
Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by Akeem79(m): 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Akeem wey sabi Ibo?

Mad o

iru ewu

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by Mobash(m): 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
ojaysam25:
this barca can lose easily from winning position...something ororo wouldn't have allow.

Why you forgot so soon Bro, check your fact and revisit it...
Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
Akeem79:

iru ewu
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by Pacesetter123(m): 3:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
lebete3000:

Simeone doesnt care if he loses to Real Madrid, heck he's even used to it, but to lose to Barca?

Hell no!
I can see
Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by ojaysam25(m): 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
Mobash:

Why you forgot so soon Bro, check your fact and revisit it...
hmm.....
Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
Pacesetter123:
I can see
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
lebete3000:

Hell no!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by ojaysam25(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
chiboy1116:

*Spits on the ground .

you beta cover that spit.....nobody is arguing with you that messi is not Good,he is just unfortunate to play in thesame era with the Best in the universe....

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
Obiaksnews:
you are basically given 100 million pounds at the beginning of the season to set up your team. you are required to fill in every position, if not you can't progress to selecting your team for the weak. you're given three boosts are the beginning of the season. 1. Bench boost - which adds the points of your players on the bench for the week to your normal points, 2. Free hit - This allows you transfer in and out unlimited number of players for a week without having points deducted from your points total. 3. Triple captain - This triples the score of your captain for the week, lets say your captain scored 15 points for the week, that means his points would be multiplied by 3. note you can only use this boost one time, once used you won't get another till the season ends. talking about selecting players, its is important who you chose to select as your captain and vice captain for the week because their score normally gets multiplied by 2, so if your captain for the week doesn't score or assist or is not selected by his team for that game week your captain might score zero. i will stop here, if you have any further question, it is better you ask them specifically concerning what you don't understand so i can explain it specifically.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
ojaysam25:

you beta cover that spit.....nobody is arguing with you that messi is not Good,he is just unfortunate to play in thesame era with the Best in universe....

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by zeusdgrt(m): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
chiboy1116:
Counter my point and stop sprewing trash,let him try different league.Guy good players migrate n become below average, even this speaks loudly with his fellow country team where he is so useless to them.....lol

*Spits on the ground .
Counter my point and stop sprewing trash,let him try different league.Guy good players migrate n become below average, even this speaks loudly with his fellow country team where he is so useless to them.....lol
Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by zeusdgrt(m): 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
Devops:
shut up.. you have nothing to say, except spitting incoherent tenses, like your dumb fellows. I expected you to bring facts. But what y'all know is repeating the same the same shenanigans.
While legend of the games and world class coaches and football analysts place Messi shoulders above every other person.
Messi has played with different players every year and dude is still on top. He has scored against EPL top 6 than your favorite player.
No senior coach or player not directed affiliated to Ronaldo has placed him above Messi
But a pseudo football pundit somewhere in Nigeria who has not seen a professional football pitch is saying otherwise.
Lol, imagine what you are saying.we all know the fact that Ronaldo's drive is his ego and fuckers like u and them don't like it but he continues to prove u wrong with new challenges and achievement so Mr Messi lover fly with ur weak analysis..lol
Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
[s][/s]
I hate pple like u that only know how to put strike through on someones comment

If u don't like what I say keep it to yourself angry
Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by mozona(m): 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
eni4real:
He scored, didn't he??

Why is it that everytime Barcelona lose, Cristiano fans NEVER blame Pique for poor defence??

When Valverde is sacked, you will understand that a coach recognized the weakness in the team and fix it!!!

Barcelona defence has been poor since Roma come back! But nothing has been done to fix it!!

That is the coach problems!!

being world best he should ave score twice or win the match for them!
Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by chiboy1116: 12:27am On Jan 11, 2020
zeusdgrt:

. Yea , the same guy that's has the highest number of goals and assist in Argentina , and is about to become the highest goal scorer in South America . Keep spewing shit outta your mouth .

Ronaldo played with farmers .
Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by chiboy1116: 12:33am On Jan 11, 2020
ojaysam25:

you beta cover that spit.....nobody is arguing with you that messi is not Good,he is just unfortunate to play in thesame era with the Best in the universe....
Messi is Fortunate? Yea and unfortunately for Ronaldo he keeps playing with farmers . He does all the work , scores , makes passes , dribbles , create all the chances and even defends . Like no be d same Ronaldo wey just be box predator like every other striker . Lmfao . See talk wey no make sense , Messi was fortunate to play with the best . Like Ronaldo has been playing with stupid players . Ramos has been the best defend r of the last 5-8 years , modric just won the golden ball last year , but no , Ronaldo played with farmers . Keep spewing shit outta your mouth lmfao .
A player that has always been in a top 5 team in all his career . Man utd was the best team in England when he was there , the Madrid team was one of the best in Europe , juve are obviously the best team in Italy . But let's keep getting sentimental , Messi is where he is today cause Ronaldo has been playing with farmers , doctors , lawyers , traders . grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by zeusdgrt(m): 5:55am On Jan 11, 2020
chiboy1116:
. Yea , the same guy that's has the highest number of goals and assist in Argentina , and is about to become the highest goal scorer in South America . Keep spewing shit outta your mouth .

Ronaldo played with farmers .
Lol....with no trophy?about to?,,,very funny.
Re: Barcelona Vs Athletico Madrid: Spanish Super Cup (2 - 3) On 9th January 2020 by chiboy1116: 7:17am On Jan 11, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Lol....with no trophy?about to?,,,very funny.
nah , he's the worst player in Argentina .

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Atalanta Vs Manchester United - UCL - 2 - 2 (Full Time) / Ronaldo Refuses To Wear Captain's Armband And Hands It To Matuidi / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.