Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,097 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

Okowa Greets Leo Ogor At 61 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Greets Leo Ogor At 61 (290 Views)

Leo Ogor Threatens To Commit Suicide Over Chairmanship Candidate / Chike Edozien 96th Birthday: Okowa Greets Asagba Of Asaba Obi / Leo Ogor Who Has Stroke, Wins Election, Retains Seat For 5th Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okowa Greets Leo Ogor At 61 by comrodioodio001: 3:49am On Jan 06, 2020
Okowa greets Leo Ogor at 61

Delta Governor, Sen. (Dr) Ifeanyi Okowa, has sent warm felicitations to former Minority Leader of House of Representatives, Mr Leo Ogor, as he clocks 61 years on Jan. 6.

Ogor, who represents Isoko Federal Constituency in the Green Chamber, was first elected into the House in 2003 and he has continued to enjoy the support of his Isoko people who re-elected him for a record 5th consecutive term in 2019.

In a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Olisa Ifeajika, on Sunday in Asaba, the governor described the lawmaker as a "courageous leader with great accomplishments."

He said that the contributions of the astute legislator in the legislature would remain indelible in the minds of Nigerians.

"As a lawmaker, you have remained outstanding, and as a politician you are a reference point for upcoming politicians.

"As a government, we appreciate your sterling contributions to the growth and development of Delta, especially in your Isoko Federal Constituency.

"We remain proud of your leadership roles in the National Assembly and we will continue to make supplications to God to grant you good health and greater years ahead," he said.

“As one of the leaders of our great party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), you have proved beyond doubt that you are not just called the 'General' in vain.

“I am reminded of your great accomplishments in the House of Representatives, where you were first elected Deputy Majority Leader in the 7th Assembly and later as Minority Leader in the 8th Assembly.

"I testify to your devotion to excellence, commitment, simplicity and integrity. These qualities will continue to be a source of inspiration to all those whose lives you have touched in several ways.

"On behalf of the government and people of Delta, i join your constituents, admirers and well wishers across the country to congratulate you, my dear brother and friend, Hon. Leonard Okuweh Ogor, on the ocassion of your 61st birth anniversary.

"It is our prayer that God will continue to bless you with good health and many more years of great accomplishments," Okowa added.

Re: Okowa Greets Leo Ogor At 61 by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:14am On Jan 06, 2020
Delta State!

Another unlucky state

Never been bless with a good leader since state was created.

He devil has been gifting the state corrupt and incompetent leaders.

Even Bayelsa has a brighter future than Delta State has it stands today.
Re: Okowa Greets Leo Ogor At 61 by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Delta State!

Another unlucky state

Never been bless with a good leader since state was created.

He devil has been gifting the state corrupt and incompetent leaders.

Even Bayelsa has a brighter future than Delta State has it stands today.
You'll be in your Oshogbo "Short-put" locality and be predicting another states future...... Your brothers and sisters are here hawking Agbò jedi-jedi for a living while you'll be at one stream waiting to impregnate Sikira, the local Ewa goyin seller.

Is there any state in this shithole that is blessed with good leaders?

God bless Delta State.

God bless the PDP

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.
Re: Okowa Greets Leo Ogor At 61 by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:34am On Jan 06, 2020
Erediauwa:
You'll be in your Oshogbo "Short-put" locality and be predicting another states future...... Your brothers and sisters are here hawking Agbò jedi-jedi for a living while you'll be at one stream waiting for Sikira to impregnate and typing nonsense.

Is there any state in this shithole that is blessed with good leaders?

God bless Delta State.

God bless the PDP

God bless Chief James Onanefe Ibori.

Na Dem!

Suffering and smiling. I know Delta State very well. They enjoy suffering like Shawarma.

Let me tell you states that have been blessed with good leaders. Lagos, Kano, Cross-River, Ogun, Edo, Kaduna e.t.c

And look at here you sealed my point, praising an exconvict who almost sold Delta State if not for timely intervention of EFCC and UK

Be praising those that have your future in their bank account. The joke is on you.
Re: Okowa Greets Leo Ogor At 61 by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Na Dem!

Suffering and smiling. I know Delta State very well. They enjoy suffering like Shawarma.

Let me tell you states that have been blessed with good leaders. Lagos, Kano, Cross-River, Ogun, Edo, Kaduna e.t.c

And look at here you sealed my point, praising an exconvict who almost sold Delta State if not for timely intervention of EFCC and UK

Be praising those that have your future in their bank account. The joke is on you.
You know Delta state very well thanks to your ever reliable "Ogbomoso Express Newspaper"

-Lagos (Tinubu)
-Kano (Gandollar)
-Cross-River (Ayade)
-Ogun (Amosun)
-Edo (Igbinedion)
-Kaduna (El-Rufai)

With the names mentioned above, kindly point out just one good leader there.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bankers’ Body Expects ‘tough’ 2020 For Nation’s Lenders / Fraud: Senator Shehu Sani Speaks From EFCC Detention / Imo Supreme Court Verdict: APC Thwarts PDP Protest In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.