Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Shameful To Call Manchester City Boss Guardiola As Failure (oliseh) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shameful To Call Manchester City Boss Guardiola As Failure (oliseh) (291 Views)

Troost-ekong Blasts Sunday Oliseh After Super Eagles Qualify For 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shameful To Call Manchester City Boss Guardiola As Failure (oliseh) by inyangprincew(m): 4:24am On Jan 06, 2020
The former Nigeria international made the statement after a barrage of criticism against the Spaniard for his team’s current position in the Premier League
After 21 rounds of games this season, the Citizens are third in the top-flight table, 14 points behind leaders Liverpool and a point behind second-placed Leicester City.
During the week, Guardiola admitted he has failed since his debut season at Barcelona where he won six titles in 2009.
“I have failed year after year since I won six trophies in my first season at Barcelona,” he was quoted as saying by Marca.
“After achieving that, I have failed year after year. “ It is something that I accept, I have no problem with it.”
In reaction to the comments, Oliseh claimed that the former Bayern Munich boss should be judged by his winning ratio and his team development.
“How dare anyone associate the word ‘failure’ to arguably the greatest, most ‘titled’ and delightful to watch coach of the past 100 years is shameful,” Oliseh tweeted.
“You are judged as a coach by your winning ratio and how you improve players individually and as a team, nothing else! Heads up Pep.

1 Like

Re: Shameful To Call Manchester City Boss Guardiola As Failure (oliseh) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:27am On Jan 06, 2020
Oliseh is right on this one.

He is not a failure but a disaster.
Re: Shameful To Call Manchester City Boss Guardiola As Failure (oliseh) by jeffizy(m): 4:52am On Jan 06, 2020
“I have failed year after year since I won six trophies in my first season at Barcelona,” he was quoted as saying by Marca.

Person carry mouth call himself failure, you carry am for head like gala.

Dey your lane and focus on ya self.
Na 2020 be dis.

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: Monaco Vs PSG 1-4 All Goals & Highlights / Barcelona Coach Already Under Pressure / La Liga: Barcelona 2 Vs 0 Levante (highlights Download) 2019-2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.