Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

America To Limit Donald Trump's Iran Military Action With 'War Power Resolution' - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / America To Limit Donald Trump's Iran Military Action With 'War Power Resolution' (50096 Views)

Niger Coup: Russia Warns Ecowas Not To Take Military Action / Niger: Coupists Seek Russia’s Help As ECOWAS Mulls Military Action / WW3: USA Vs Iran Military Capabilities (full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America To Limit Donald Trump's Iran Military Action With 'War Power Resolution' by urahara(m): 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
lagdmark:

Olodo, what of the 3 US officers killed at a US Naval Air station in Florida by a Saudi trainee.

Your father is a worthless failure and an olodo.

Was the Saudi trainee backed by the Saudi govt ?

You are a failure and a useless waste of molecules.
Re: America To Limit Donald Trump's Iran Military Action With 'War Power Resolution' by Rosskii: 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2020
mrvitalis:

Shiit Muslims are never terrorist ...they even protect Christians ...Iran protected millions of Christians in Syria
Christianity is practiced in Iran freely ...try that in Saudi

Are you answering these Low IQ Nigerians?

Don't waste your breath. They're beyond dumb. Do you think they know or care about the difference between Shia and Sunni?

Just leave them.
Re: America To Limit Donald Trump's Iran Military Action With 'War Power Resolution' by Rosskii: 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2020
urahara:

Your father is a worthless failure and an olodo.

Was the Saudi trainee backed by the Saudi govt ?

You are a failure and a useless waste of molecules.

Osama Bin laden was a Saudi, from a rich Saudi family of billionaires that do business up till today with top US people like George W Bush. Yes, you read that correctly. Go and study the Carlyle Group. This multi-billion dollar company has Bin laden family members on its board in addition to wealthy Americans and ex-politicians.

Saudi Arabia, Israel and the US are the No 1 sponsors of terrorism on earth. Go and study the roots of Al Qaeda, ISIS and Boko Haram et al.. They are all linked to western intelligence agencies and western govts. They create and fund these groups to carry out mayhem on their target nations as means of destabilizing them, thus ''necessitating'' western intervention to 'liberate'' the people/victims of these ''terrorists'', which really means to steal/corner their national resources, most often oil and gas.

THAT IS HOW IT WORKS. WHEN WILL YOU NIGERIANS START TO SEE THROUGH THE DECEIT?
Re: America To Limit Donald Trump's Iran Military Action With 'War Power Resolution' by Origin(f): 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nobody supports war. Because both sides loses.

But America needs to answer for their CRIMES.

They can't always be above the LAW. No country is more superior to another. No person more superior than another.

Every nation holds their leaders accountable to a certain level but never the US.
Re: America To Limit Donald Trump's Iran Military Action With 'War Power Resolution' by 27Pushing30: 12:43am On Jan 07, 2020
nedekid:

You watch too much CNN.
Iran did this and did that.
Are you aware that the US froze Iranian assets, seized their money etc. Placed sanctions to kill their economy? Place unilateral and not UN sanctions. Placed 3rd party sanctions also that no country must do business with Iran or be prosecuted in us courts and have assets seized? You say Iran attacked Saudi oil fields, where is your evidence as the houties claimed the attack. Besides was it America that was attacked? Saudis attack houties and the respond. What is the American business there? See you asking "did America strike back". Guy I suppose tear you slap for being and American larky or bingo.
You need to build up you self exteem and stop being an American pussy. People like you made Obama say Americans are exceptional.
Better discard your slave mentality.
You’re irretrievably ignorant...

What started the Yemeni war? Wasn’t it Iranian backed houthi rebels who sacked the capital??

Are you aware the Yemen war is just a proxy war between Saudi Arabia and Iran?? Much like the US-Russia proxy wars during the Cold War?

When the Iranians began their quest for uranium enrichment (just a cover for nuclear armament) what did you expect the US to do? Allow a country that routinely shouts “death to America”
“Death to Israel” get their hands on Nukes??

You’re really ignorant and for tbe record I fucking hate the fake news network!

Ain’t your fault sha it’s a faceless forum that’s why gutter rats like you with haphazard knowledge of the history of this conflict dey threaten me.

You’re mad
Re: America To Limit Donald Trump's Iran Military Action With 'War Power Resolution' by nedekid: 4:36am On Jan 07, 2020
27Pushing30:

You’re irretrievably ignorant...

What started the Yemeni war? Wasn’t it Iranian backed houthi rebels who sacked the capital??

Are you aware the Yemen war is just a proxy war between Saudi Arabia and Iran?? Much like the US-Russia proxy wars during the Cold War?

When the Iranians began their quest for uranium enrichment (just a cover for nuclear armament) what did you expect the US to do? Allow a country that routinely shouts “death to America”
“Death to Israel” get their hands on Nukes??

You’re really ignorant and for tbe record I fucking hate the fake news network!

Ain’t your fault sha it’s a faceless forum that’s why gutter rats like you with haphazard knowledge of the history of this conflict dey threaten me.

You’re mad
I insist, discard your slave mentality.
I know you dream of America. They will give you visa to visit their airport and return you back someday.
Re: America To Limit Donald Trump's Iran Military Action With 'War Power Resolution' by wowcatty: 4:55am On Jan 07, 2020
Anyone who has gone through naturalization has at one point come across a civic question that clearly states 4 of power of president .

1. Print money
2. Declare war

Democrats are exploiting the loopholes in the constitution amendments. Article 1 gave the president all the power he needs and has stated it all, so the article 2 Pelosi is talking about is secondary and beneath the power given to the president. All that is required from the president is to brief the Congress in 48 hours of declaring war. In this case no war is declared, the world war 3 the Democrats are clamoring for is in their deranged minds only.

Congress has no army, so if it declares war where will it get the army and weapons to fight the war? There's a reason why the president is the commander in chief of the armed forces and the only one who can deploy troops.

1 Like

Re: America To Limit Donald Trump's Iran Military Action With 'War Power Resolution' by wowcatty: 5:32am On Jan 07, 2020
Totally misplaced soundbites! What has that got to do with Trump who is standing on 'don't start it and there won't be any problem' and following through?

You need to take your own advice and start embracing reality.

Rosskii:

Osama Bin laden was a Saudi, from a rich Saudi family of billionaires that do business up till today with top US people like George W Bush. Yes, you read that correctly. Go and study the Carlyle Group. This multi-billion dollar company has Bin laden family members on its board in addition to wealthy Americans and ex-politicians.

Saudi Arabia, Israel and the US are the No 1 sponsors of terrorism on earth. Go and study the roots of Al Qaeda, ISIS and Boko Haram et al.. They are all linked to western intelligence agencies and western govts. They create and fund these groups to carry out mayhem on their target nations as means of destabilizing them, thus ''necessitating'' western intervention to 'liberate'' the people/victims of these ''terrorists'', which really means to steal/corner their national resources, most often oil and gas.

THAT IS HOW IT WORKS. WHEN WILL YOU NIGERIANS START TO SEE THROUGH THE DECEIT?

1 Like

Re: America To Limit Donald Trump's Iran Military Action With 'War Power Resolution' by wowcatty: 5:48am On Jan 07, 2020
Haba! Don't they say 'behind every successful man is a woman'? I'm a woman and my wisdom is above average, I'm a conservative and agree that Pelosi is running mad because she and most Democrats are in trouble with the biggest fight of their lives.

Pelosi can't do anything over Iran, their last card is the impeachment that will be tossed out by the Senate soon. We have 3 arms of govt with clearly spelt out functions with separation of powers. And there won't be any war. Trump will still take Ayatollah down with few bombs here and there if needed and there still won't be war. War is a very lucrative business for the military industrial complex but Trump is in control now.
donprinyo:
Anybody depending on de wisdom of women is doomed
Re: America To Limit Donald Trump's Iran Military Action With 'War Power Resolution' by donprinyo(m): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2020
wowcatty:
Haba! Don't they say 'behind every successful man is a woman'? I'm a woman and my wisdom is above average, I'm a conservative and agree that Pelosi is running mad because she and most Democrats are in trouble with the biggest fight of their lives.

Pelosi can't do anything over Iran, their last card is the impeachment that will be tossed out by the Senate soon. We have 3 arms of govt with clearly spelt out functions with separation of powers. And there won't be any war. Trump will still take Ayatollah down with few bombs here and there if needed and there still won't be war. War is a very lucrative business for the military industrial complex but Trump is in control now.
Thank God, you affirmed my statement. Just very few women have really impressed me and all of dem have serious military background. Female civilians always reason from their heart which is a big weakness for dem.

1 Like

Re: America To Limit Donald Trump's Iran Military Action With 'War Power Resolution' by Trump2020: 8:10am On Jan 07, 2020
proxillin:
Trump can take military action (as Commander in Chief). He just has to notify Congress within 48 hours. He can continue the action for 60 days (without Congressional authorization or a declaration of war). He would then have 30 more days to remove troops if Congress still did not authorize or declare.

democrats want to stop trump from defending its country, but the dont want iran to stop firing rockets... this is campaign line trump2020
Leave those fools. They are scared of the beating Trump will give them in 2020. Trump for the world, no going back.
Re: America To Limit Donald Trump's Iran Military Action With 'War Power Resolution' by calberian: 7:34am On Jan 08, 2020
Check again
lexxyrule:

Page not found

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip / The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin / California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.