Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Iran Attack: U.S Foreign Affairs House Committee Cautions Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Attack: U.S Foreign Affairs House Committee Cautions Donald Trump (35490 Views)

BBC Report : Israel Iran Attack: Damage Seen At Iranian Air Base In Isfahan / Russian Spokeswoman Slams Israeli Ambassador's Call To Condemn Iran Attack / US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Attack: U.S Foreign Affairs House Committee Cautions Donald Trump by Subduer: 10:10am On Jan 07, 2020
Onitola2:
says by who? If a Muslim kill non Muslim he'll be killed, if he steals from non Muslim, his wrist will be cut. Have u ever seen any Muslim that supports bh? I understand ur assumption, but it's my profession, I know better. Coz fraudsters many for 9ja doesn't mean it's the way of Nigeria. These Jihadists are misguided and d Islamic law is that they should be killed. Hadith say whoever kill any innocent person will not smell paradise.
You write like Lagos-based aje-butter. When you reach Kaduna, you'll understand. Not talk of core Sharia States. You'll be surprised, pleasantly, I hope.
Re: Iran Attack: U.S Foreign Affairs House Committee Cautions Donald Trump by Subduer: 10:18am On Jan 07, 2020
CoolAmbience:

So, you allow this 'Trump sickness' follow you enter 2020?

You people thought that Darkness has won. But God pass man. Any terrorist or Jihadist that disturb will KNOW that the TRUE LIGHT rules this world. And Trump wants to demonstrate it.
Re: Iran Attack: U.S Foreign Affairs House Committee Cautions Donald Trump by Onitola2: 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
Subduer:

You write like Lagos-based aje-butter. When you reach Kaduna, you'll understand. Not talk of core Sharia States. You'll be surprised, pleasantly, I hope.
lol, I'm certain you've not been to this kaduna, I have many co-corpers that are from kd and they are Christians.
Re: Iran Attack: U.S Foreign Affairs House Committee Cautions Donald Trump by CoolAmbience(m): 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
Subduer:

You people thought that Darkness has won. But God pass man. Any terrorist or Jihadist that disturb will KNOW that the TRUE LIGHT rules this world. And Trump wants to demonstrate it.

Lol.

And why are US citizens in front of the white house protesting against going to war with Iran?

What did the House Committee on Foreign Affairs say?

In a war, nothing is guaranteed.
Re: Iran Attack: U.S Foreign Affairs House Committee Cautions Donald Trump by Brainy007: 9:18am On Jan 08, 2020
great664:

Stop that jare... They can only sponsor terrorist attack and not war...
I hope you now believe me. It's all about ego. Shits about to get real.
Re: Iran Attack: U.S Foreign Affairs House Committee Cautions Donald Trump by CoolAmbience(m): 1:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
Subduer:

Kaikai talk!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

China Complains As US Destroyer, Ralph Johnson Warship Navigates Taiwan Strait / Pro-abortion Activists Protest In Cities, Burn American Flag (Pics, Video) / Hurricane Irma Live Updates: Florida Battered, Heading Towards Georgia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.