Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess (60175 Views)

Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) / Ogun Prophet Beheads Lover After Sex, Buries Body In Church Premises (Graphic) / Soldier Inflicts Machete Cuts On Boy In Edo, Licks His Blood (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by cococandy(f): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2020
Oh my God. Ugh
Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by DEROX: 11:38am On Jan 06, 2020
I thought we are the skull miners and they said saints so what is happening? :DI thought we are the skull miners and they said saints so what is happening?

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by mmsen: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2020
Country full of mad people. They will continue to use superstition justify their evil.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 06, 2020
okoro have started again

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by Adetayomarkson: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2020
House, please I need someone to teach me how to trade in Bitcoin and make profit. I need physical training on Bitcoin. My WhatsApp number....08036534917. Thanks
Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by laivwire(m): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2020
...and the bastard is still appealing for bail. Lmao.

He’s truly sick

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by SoNature(m): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2020
CrimeKsmart:
Ritualist ipob

Ewu

Read the article first
Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by enitey(f): 11:59am On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Willie Obiano should please rename that Limca Road in Onitsha to something else for us, maybe Cowbell Road.
Because see what Limca has caused.

Why will a beverage brand choose "obey your thirst" as it's motto?
Now this Onitsha "brought-up" has literally misinterpreted it.

Kai Kai
Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by GamalNasser: 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
opalu:
Haba. Correctional facility is for someone who stole his mother's meat from the pot so that they can correct his character. Someone who is a vampire that drinks blood and or cannibal that eats human heart dont need Correctional facility. They need a US air strike on their head

grin grin chei Nairaland .. comments like this is what brings me here
Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by CaptMarvel(m): 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
US Defense Minister: "List of countries we should nuke,
Sir should I write Nigeria?"

Trump: "don't worry that's my job"
grin grin

Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by ItooWorWor(m): 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ipob vampires

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by sylve11: 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
terrible! shocked cool
Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by Elfaris(m): 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lemme take a clue from some bigots who would label an entire tribe. "Nawa for IPOB o. or should I say Nawa for Igbos o." Imagine the type of disgusting stereotype it will generate if it was a northerner or westerner.

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by Chatbot1234: 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
Davash222:
The defence counsel should also be remanded in prison!!! You want to apply bail for a murderer

lawyers are liars.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by Perkins2018: 12:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
Lzaa Imhotep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by BroOptimist(m): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
Shibaraba:
This is pure madness.
All this one's should be drafted into the army and sent to fight Boko Haram. Keeping them in prison with tax payers money is just a waste of resources. Send him to sambisa with bamboo and knife. See his head like Nabisco biscuit.

"see his head like Nabisco biscuit"

Guy, you no try at all. ���
Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by Ykc2(m): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
Somebody with a mental case instead of taking him to mental hospital they took him to pastor ,but i will not blame the family financial problem can make person take sick love one to guru maharaji cry

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by Nwaonyishi69: 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
Did he grow up in Oshogbo or Ijebu?
Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by LZAA: 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
Perkins2018:
Lzaa Imhotep

Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by gcute2ng(m): 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
embarassed
Soon you hear children of hate shouting skull miners...
I thought your yeasterners gave up sucking human blood and eating human flesh...
Crime knows no tribe... Assholes

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by gcute2ng(m): 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
nonix22:
please, lets be specific>>>>
Onitsha based barber! cos it takes a lot for a typical Onitsha man to have the mind to think of beheading his fellow man.
You are sick in the head bro

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by gcute2ng(m): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
donprinyo:
In fact, on behalf of all the hard working igbos around the world, we unanimously deny this personality and transfer him to a befitting tribe from ogun state.
Another sick flatron spotted... just escaped from yaba left...

5 Likes

Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by NaMeAboki: 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
What is new; cannibalism is their way.

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by dewuyiebun: 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
I must say demons now live among men
Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by juman(m): 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sad.
The man is sick in the mind and body.
He need treatment not imprisonment.

One nigeria has failed us.
Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
This is one from the land of the most pathetic in Nigeria that are suffering but keep running their asses on nairaland and Facebook about other languages.
Bunch of assholes...make una call trump to bomb that guy Una before he behead Una family finish
Rubbish people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by donprinyo(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
gcute2ng:

Another sick flatron spotted... just escaped from yaba left...
Mumu flatron

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by farouk2much(m): 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
Its time to pay
Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by maak400: 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
CrimeKsmart:
Ritualist ipob
Don’t mind them, crime knows no tribe, they also commit heinous crimes.
Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by GMbuharii: 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
tribalmall:
Are these not the jester that label other skull miners ?!

Miner alert!!!!!! grin
Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by PeacefulBae: 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
Nawa o undecided
Re: Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess by HAKYN1: 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
GMbuharii:

Miner alert!!!!!! grin

Cannibal well-done

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Armed Robbers Did To This Guy's Car While In Traffic At Oshodi / Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured) / Armed Robber Shoots Colleague Dead In Warri (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.