Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) (2965 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 06, 2020
Make no mistake, if antibiotics don't cure you in the first and second phases of your treatment, your chance of defeating the infection you are fighting is reduced drastically. Afterward, antibiotics will start killing you instead of helping you. And doctors will continue asking you to do sensitivity tests so they can know the right active ingredient to use. Even with this so called advance approach, you will not be easily cured, but you will continue killing yourself gradually. Why?

---- Chronic Diseases and Antibiotics ----
1. The way infections react to antibiotics inside the body is different from outside the body. Sensitivity test is conducted outside the body.
2. Antibiotics flush out good flora in your body which compete with bad microorganisms. So, this allow infectons to develop fast resistance.
3. After good flora has been washed away, there are opportunists microoganisms which will grow beyond the level they are allowed in the body. And this turns out to be disastrous. Most times, they are fungi which cause skin diseases. This is the main reason skin infection is one of the main symptoms of chronic diseases.

---- Notes ----
1. Never abuse antibiotic. The habit of taking cipro which is highly abused in Nigeria should be stopped. You are killing good bacteria in your body doing so. You may even not use antibiotics to treat yourself, but some conditions need fast relieve which taking antibiotics is the best option. Doctors are excellent antibiotics abusers. Lol.

2. Continue fighting chronic diseases with organic and safe diet. After using antibiotics, and you are certified free from the infection, do not relax. Readers, the dose of the infection may not be detected even after 48 hours of culturing it, but they are still there in most cases(look at it like reducing HIV to undetected stage, but you may or may not infect someone else at this stage). They will repopulate themselves after many months, and the condition of the patient will become worse. This is the case of almost everyone who has been presently fighting chronic disease(s) for many years.

1 Like

Re: Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 06, 2020
DIET FOR CHRONIC DISEASES
Grains and Legumes are almost all GMOs with anti-nutrients, avoid them all if you can. If not, reduce intake. Pick ofada rice instead of white polished rice. Almost all Agricultural products (food) sold in Nigeria have been poisoned with Pesticides and Herbicides. Boil your grains for just 1 min and pour the water away. Wash the grains with fresh water and start cooking all over again.

1 Like

Re: Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 06, 2020
The dangers of ripening food with Calcium Carbide
Most fruits in urban areas of Nigeria are ripened with this deadly chemical which causes cancer. During off season, avoid eating banana, plantain, mango, and pineapple. Go for unriped plantain and banana and allow them to ripe naturally in your kitchen. Most traders in urban markets and grocery stores (including packed fruits) use these dangerous chemical to ripen fruits in Nigeria, and no one is checking this wickedness. If you doubt me, buy banana from any road seller of banana and groundnut, leave your banana on shelf for 48 hours after purchase, and you will notice it will rot inside but the skin will still be fresh.

1 Like

Re: Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 06, 2020
Anti Oxidants
Build your immume system with vegetables. I do not subscribe to buying vitamin supplements. Very high vegetables riched in antioxodants are: chinese cabbage, spinach, chard and watercress. These ones are better than most berries, kale and cauliflower which are the old glorified recommended by nutritionists. These are called chronic disease fighters. They are very good, and better than most expensive imported fruits. At the initial stage of your fight, leave out expensive apples, pears, grapes, (excluded are prunes/plums).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 06, 2020
My powerful veggie combo
Watercress, chard, brocolli, cauliflower, spinach, chinese cabbage, chicory, lettuce, pasley, kale, and Adagio Arugula, and stevia as natural sweetener. You cannot easily get these veggies in Nigeria; therefore, you are left with the option of producing them yourself. If you are serious about your health, you must do it. Even reccommended for cancer and HIV pantients. You will never regret choosing this path.

3 Likes

Re: Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 06, 2020
Essential Oils

Essential Oil are natural antibiotics and antifungi. It has been scientifically proved that up to 600mg oregano oil (there is a way to choose the one to use as most sold online are not quality) daily can fight Staph. An effectively fight without developing resistance to it. One may just need to use it for a long time. Also, the same oregano oil can fight digestive infections (actually the primary function). Search for essential oil which can be helpful for eradicating the infection you are fighting.

1 Like

Re: Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 06, 2020
Probiotics and Prebiotics

Fight bad microorganism by introducing good microoganisms. Another excellent strategy to fight chronic disease is to re-introduce and multiply good bacteria anti biotics have flushed away from your system. This will create competition with the bad microorganism(s) you are fighting and gradually you will win the battle. After clearing infection, you should eat more resistant starch known as prebiotics to help good bacteria cover many surface areas in you. You cannot digest it like fibres, so it goes into your stomach and microbes feed on it. You will spend a lot of money purchasing probiotics and prebiotocs; instead, you can male one probiotics purchase and grow them continuously, and prepare prebiotics yourself. I will write about it in the nearest future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 06, 2020
Fermented Food

Fermented food are rich in probiotics. Eat home made yorghut which is very easy to make. Go for Ijebu fermented garri instead of garri mixed with palm. Take more of Fufu and Amala, and ditch semovita semolina and wheat which contain sugar that is not good for you. Take fermented pap instead of custard. Follow me as I will created a thread on fermentation. Take note that all cassava used for garri, fufu, starch, etc are GMOs created by IITA. You can reduce their deadly effect by eating fermented cassava dishes

Re: Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 06, 2020
Reduce Sugar Intake drastically
Microorganisms feed on sugar. Infections gain grounds by feeding them sugar If you starve them of sugar, they will naturally die gradually. Therefore avoid the following: rice (if you must eat, take little brown rice), starch, bread, fruits high in sugar like banana plantain, pineapple, etc. An approach is to first avoid eating most fruits at the initial stage of treament, and focus on only vegetables. Eat more of fermented starchy food like: ijebu garri, fufu, and amala. Gradually move into Yam and Sweet Potato (not irish or normal potato) after reducing the load of infection. Sugar is terrible for human heath. There is no such good healthy life as "healthy sugar" in my opinion. Even honey as everyone needs to reduce consumimg it. Might be the one which is ok is Stevia because it is zero calorie and no amount you take will spike up sugar blood level which is the best for diabetes patients. But I guess, it is still a source of sugar for microorganism. My suggestions is to keep off at the initial stage till the battle is won, or reduce intake drastically.

1 Like

Re: Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 06, 2020
Increase fibre intake.
Constipation is bad for your immume system. Eat more fruits to increase your fibre intake. Avoid Oats since most are made from GMOs and are further processed with chemicals. Modern oat processing has defeated the benefits of it. Also, eat more prunes/plums as they help with constipation. You should take Mango or Prunes at nights and eat no more before retiring to bed if you are constipated (prunes are better; if taking mango, eat the skin. The only challenge is that you are consuming pesticides by eating the skin. This is why organic is the best).

Re: Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 06, 2020
Increase Omega 3 fatty acid intake.
Omega 3 has many benefits which include inflammation reduction and prevention of auto immume diseaseas. Auto immume diseases are deadly diseases doctors do not understand. This is when your immumes are fighting you negatively. And the first symptom is inflammation. Eat fresh fish instead of frozen fish. Salmon (known as Titus fish in Nigeria) is very good source; however, it is very difficult to get fresh. In my opinion, eating Croaker fish which can be purchased fresh from many open markets close to river in Nigeria is one of the ways to get good Omega 3. If you are based in Lagos, Makoko fish market is a place to always get your fish - cheaper, fresher and healthier than frozen fish. And you endeavor to go there as early as 7am to get the best. In addition, taking fresh olive oil will go along way. By the way, most oil are not good to consume when fighting chronic infections. This is a wide subject which I will discuss later on another thread.

2 Likes

Re: Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 06, 2020
Water is life
Nigerian Municipal water system is terrible. I can bet you that you will get either h.pylori or thyphoid if you drink it. The so called "pure water" sachets are not treated water; therefore, they are not good. And bottled water these days are not so clean in Nigeria (maybe with the exception of Eva, Cocacola bottled water brand in Nigeria). Hmmm! Maybe Dasani (perhaps, a rep of Cocacola bottled water brand in the US on NL) can let us know the kind of quality it is.

You will save so much money if you can install Reverse Osmosis to your municipal or well (borehole) water. This is the present most efficient water filtration system. At least, you need 5 stages. And my system comprises of 10 stages with the addition of different mineral catridges and UV. I have even seen systems where Ultraviolent membrane replaces RO membrane (i think this is more common in most water dispenser in Nigeria as it is a cheaper option. Of course still a nice option but cannot filter out micro substances like RO, especially salt). In addition, I have seen RO and UV membranes together. To me, this is waste of money.

Conclusion
Infections gain ground gradually over many weeks, be patient to fight them gradually with natural diets (organic is the best) and natural recommended herbs purchased from a reliable source over a long period of time (most likely a year). And be more patient to adhere to the strict winning diet for another year to recover fully after the patient is declared free from the infection(s). Using antibiotics should be limited to initial aggressive attacks on the microoganisms. The best way to fight it aggressively with herbs is doing a comprehensive stool, serum and semen test (whichever was used to diagnose the patient) ane do sensitivity test on herbs. This kind of tests are not available presently in Nigeria. The patient must ship the sample abroad and it can be really expensive. The good nees is that you may need yo do it just once since microbes do not develop resistant to herbs; unfortunately, doctors will do not like this path, and they are going to send you to early grave if you are not smart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by Atlanticfire: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
Some good stuff here and some crap. Do not eat garri coloured with palm oil from the east? That is some crappy bullshit you are spewing about the food of millions of people
Re: Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
Atlanticfire:
Some good stuff here and some crap. Do not eat garri coloured with palm oil from the east ? That is some crappy bullshit you are spewing about the food of millions of people

Firstly, 100% cassava tubers grown in Nigeria and in other West African countries are GMOs from IITA. When do cassava tubers start having Vitamin A if not GMOs from IITA and Bill Gates? You should read about the dangers of GMOs. Well, I am going to write a comprehensive post on a different thread about GMOs. Of course, there are benefits, and I think it is the future food human will eat. But before stabilizing GMOs to not have adverse effect on human, it is better to reduce its consumption.

Secondly, cassava tubers contain high percentage of linamarin which hydronizes to the toxic chemical hydrogen cyanide. This chemical is deadly and its impact on the nervous system is terrible. You may ask chicken growers (especially broilers growers) the negative impact of formulating chicken feed with not well processed cassava tuber skin (outer layer). The simple way of removing over 95% of this anti nutrient is fermentation. Ijebu garri is fermentated for around 7 days. If it is not sour, do not eat it. The negative impact of GMOs and anti nutritional food is getting more noticed these days in Nigeria. This is one of the reasons life expectancy has reduced drastically to around 50-something years. And the rate of cancer is exttemely getting high these days in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by DonroxyII: 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Big lessons. But we will all take it as a joke. This is not a joke..
He who has ear should hear!!
Re: Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
DonroxyII:
Big lessons. But we will all take it as a joke. This is not a joke..

He who has ear should hear!!
I can assure you that people without infection take it as a joke. But many with staph are too desperate that they overlook it. They are already depressed. Many have lost hope. No children, no morning erection, no regular menstruation, body itches, skin diseases, etc. They are dying. They age very fast because of the toxins (poisons) these bacteria release in their system.

At least staph is easily diagnosed, but h.pylori is not in Nigeria despite the fact that there are options in diagnosing it. Doctors do not even understand it. They do not even think towards h.pylori because it has been neglected for too long. If I should make an elaborate post on h.pylori here. You will be amazed the number of people who will start writing here, and seeking for help. I dread h.pylori. And I have written about it previously. It leads to colon cancer. 99.99999% of ulcer patients in Nigeria are infected with it. I can assure you that it is the cause. H.pylori is bad. For the fact that it can be contacted via kissing, sharing of cutleries, and through drinking water makes it an epidemic in Nigeria. Almost everyone with digestive problem (especially gastritis) has it, and doctors are just treating symptoms and killing patients with antacids like gascol and omeprazole.

And funny, patients are looking for strong herbs or antibiotics to cure these chronic infections. I stand by my words...no one can ever cure you of most chronic infections with just herbs and antibiotics. [b] Herbs and antibiotics can help to reduce the colony of the infections, but they will not wipe them away 100% in most cases. The real cure is in diet and change of life style. Natural food is the best cure for chronic infections. Let me tell you how stubborn h.pylori is....after curing it, the toxins (poison) it secretes will remain in the blood for 1 to 2 years. Do you hear me? So, you just must continue flushing every damn thing continuously till you are free. It is why serum test is not the best for checking if the main bacteria has been killed.

These are stubborn infections we are talking about. And I will say I agree with you that even infected people will not pay attention to this. And they will eventually pay thousands of naira to herbalists when everything they need has been analaysed here. So, I agree that many take it as a joke. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by DonroxyII: 4:25am On Jan 07, 2020
May God keep blessing your brain and energy. Though some see you as controversial but what you see today and you are recommending is what the world will eventually turn to in the future. only if we can attach importance to them all today .....

Our foods are our number one poison and they keep depleting our immune systems so that any slight bacteria infection we are down.

Antibiotics are also killers because the side effects put pressure on the liver, kidney and even the guts. Antibiotics also deplete the immune system such that the body can not heal itself except you take antibiotics.

I agree with you, The best bet is Healthy foods and cleanliness and living a holy life ......

Pharmaceuticals wants to sell drugs and they keep pushing diseases out...... Doctors too will not administer holistic treatment...... You will complain of Catarrh , the will administer malaria ... you will suffer bacteria, they will administer malaria first then later antibiotics .....

All of them are after the wealth while toying with human health.

More energy to you..... I'm learning and listening though.

1 Like

Re: Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 07, 2020
DonroxyII:
May God keep blessing your brain and energy. Though some see you as controversial but what you see today and you are recommending is what the world will eventually turn to in the future. only if we can attach importance to them all today .....

Our foods are our number one poison and they keep depleting our immune systems so that any slight bacteria infection we are down.

Antibiotics are also killers because the side effects put pressure on the liver, kidney and even the guts. Antibiotics also deplete the immune system such that the body can not heal itself except you take antibiotics.

I agree with you, The best bet is Healthy foods and cleanliness and living a holy life ......

Pharmaceuticals wants to sell drugs and they keep pushing diseases out...... Doctors too will not administer holistic treatment...... You will complain of Catarrh , the will administer malaria ... you will suffer bacteria, they will administer malaria first then later antibiotics .....

All of them are after the wealth while toying with human health.

More energy to you..... I'm learning and listening though.

Amen to your prayer.

Well, the man who eventually put to silence all the glorified doctors who care less about h.pylori but were killing patients was bullied too. Infact, he almost failed his medical exam because of it, and he had to give his teacher what he wanted before he was licensed to practise. He is Marshall Barry.

These doctors keep saying nonsense that ulcer is caused by pepper and prolonged fasting. Of course, they are wrong. They are just telling us what can aggravate the symptoms and not what caused it. Dr. Mashall had to infect hinself with h.pylori and left it untreated till he started having mouth odor, ulcer and serious pain with vomiting of blood. And bammm! He treated himself and got well again. He won the 2005 Nobel price.

Read about Barry Mashall. CLICK HERE: The Doctor Who Drank Infectious Broth, Gave Himself an Ulcer, and Solved a Medical Mystery

Read his wikipedia page. Click HERE: Barry Mashall

Even with all written here, patients will still not listen. They are always looking for that particular antibiotics which will heal them.

My people perish because of lack of knowledge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by omorkelly(m): 8:29am On Jan 07, 2020
I have been a silent follower and you are so sefless and enigmatic. I admire your personality pls sir keep it up
Re: Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
Yesterday, I was passing by Ikorodu Road (in Lagos), and I stopped at Mile 12 market to get veggies. I was able to get kale, chinese cabbage, parsley, ginger, lemon, scallions, and bulb onions. The spinach I saw were infected with fungi, so I ditched it. I think everyone can do this. If you are fighting infection, just budget N5,000 - N10,000 per week for greens immediately after you finish your doses of antibiotics. Leave out any starchy food for 3 months to get yourself in order. Drink plenty of clean water (buy bottled water if you cannot get RO or Water dispenser). Every morning detox yourself with lemon, ginger, hot pepper juice in a glass of clean warm water. You are going you achieve the following:

1. Continous detox program of getting rid of all poisons secreted by these deadly bacteria
2. You increase anti-oxidant intake
3. You start repairing your damaged DNA (coming up in thread I will create on cancer. Actually may be two threads - one in the religion section, and the other in health).
4. You are reversing damages in your body. Do you think a holy herb or antibiotic can do this? You must be a partner of Alice in the wonderland. You want to repair and reverse all damages in a twinkling of an eye when it took many years of abuse till you get to the point you are.

On a serious note, these veggies are not cheap. Lol. And I had a wonderful talk with the hausa friends who assisted me. You all keep saying these things are brought from the north, while I know it is not that possible (transportation of greens is not that easy without deteoriating due to heat of the truck engine). I engaged three guys and they told me they have farms in Mile 2 and Abesan (both in Lagos State). I was not shocked at all. Infact, they were shocked I was not. And then, i showed them my exploit (pictures and videos of my farms...unfortunately, I cannot display them here because it is not my style) in my phone. Funny, I got customers to sell more of my vegetables. Unfortunately, I do not have any veggie to sell right now, but we have exchange numbers, and they will start getting from me when I am back.

What are you waiting for? You better start looking into indoor veggie cultivation even in your bedroom. Lol. Of course it is possible.

Yeah. I know these veggies would have been bombarded with pesticides. I have a method I use to still protect myself. I will teach you in my next post.
Re: Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by numen(m): 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2020
Is there a reputable coy that can install this reverse osmosis for clients?

Pistotita:
Water is life
Nigerian Municipal water system is terrible. I can bet you that you will get either h.pylori or thyphoid if you drink it. The so called "pure water" sachets are not treated water; therefore, they are not good. And bottled water these days are not so clean in Nigeria (maybe with the exception of Eva, Cocacola bottled water brand in Nigeria). Hmmm! Maybe Dasani (perhaps, a rep of Cocacola bottled water brand in the US on NL) can let us know the kind of quality it is.

You will save so much money if you can install Reverse Osmosis to your municipal or well (borehole) water. This is the present most efficient water filtration system. At least, you need 5 stages. And my system comprises of 10 stages with the addition of different mineral catridges and UV. I have even seen systems where Ultraviolent membrane replaces RO membrane (i think this is more common in most water dispenser in Nigeria as it is a cheaper option. Of course still a nice option but cannot filter out micro substances like RO, especially salt). In addition, I have seen RO and UV membranes together. To me, this is waste of money.

Conclusion
Infections gain ground gradually over many weeks, be patient to fight them gradually with natural diets (organic is the best) and natural recommended herbs purchased from a reliable source over a long period of time (most likely a year). And be more patient to adhere to the strict winning diet for another year to recover fully after the patient is declared free from the infection(s). Using antibiotics should be limited to initial aggressive attacks on the microoganisms. The best way to fight it aggressively with herbs is doing a comprehensive stool, serum and semen test (whichever was used to diagnose the patient) ane do sensitivity test on herbs. This kind of tests are not available presently in Nigeria. The patient must ship the sample abroad and it can be really expensive. The good nees is that you may need yo do it just once since microbes do not develop resistant to herbs; unfortunately, doctors will do not like this path, and they are going to send you to early grave if you are not smart.
Re: Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
numen:
Is there a reputable coy that can install this reverse osmosis for clients?

I stopped patronizing Nigerians sellers and installers for most things I use. Their deception is 1st class from the depth of h.e.ll. hehehehe. Well, I have checked well, and RO is not common in Nigerian homes. Even homes which claim to have it do not. Lol. What are available are water dispensers which are mostly not RO. And the few ones I contacted when I wanted to install mine had 3 to max of 5 stages. Even you can have 20 stages and ypur system will still be rubbish. Lol. Some will even tell you it is RO, while it is not. And many have fake parts which are not working even up to 20% of what RO should. I have seen such even in rich folks' houses. I always just keep silent. I imported all my parts from different sources and assemble them myself. Thenafter, I called a plumber to bring his equipment and I instructed him (monitored him from A to Z) on the process. I have 10 stages RO. One issue with RO is that it removes all nutrients in water. So, I replaced all the nutrients and it is why I have 10 stages. No virus or bacteria can ever survive it. If I was living in advance country, I may not bother to have a sophisticated water filter, but this is Nigeria mehn!

When my friends visit me, they always notice the special cool taste. Their wives are always on their neck afterwards to get it. Lol. Honestly, it is an investment for every home in Nigeria. Just last week of November last year, I assisted 25 members of a night club (owned by a friend) to get, and I sent a plumber to fix for them all. Quite cheaper for them as they made bulk purchase.

Oga, this is Nairaland, a beg.....no ask me price oooo. I do not want to start advertising anything here. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by numen(m): 7:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
Pistotita:

I stopped patronizing Nigerians sellers and installers for most things I use. Their deception is 1st class from the depth of h.e.ll. hehehehe. Well, I have checked well, and RO is not common in Nigerian homes. Even homes which claim to have it do not. Lol. What are available are water dispensers which are mostly not RO. And the few ones I contacted when I wanted to install mine had 3 to max of 5 stages. Even you can have 20 stages and ypur system will still be rubbish. Lol. Some will even tell you it is RO, while it is not. And many have fake parts which are not working even up to 20% of what RO should. I have seen such even in rich folks' houses. I always just keep silent. I imported all my parts from different sources and assemble them myself. Thenafter, I called a plumber to bring his equipment and I instructed him (monitored him from A to Z) on the process. I have 10 stages RO. One issue with RO is that it removes all nutrients in water. So, I replaced all the nutrients and it is why I have 10 stages. No virus or bacteria can ever survive it. If I was living in advance country, I may not bother to have a sophisticated water filter, but this is Nigeria mehn!

When my friends visit me, they always notice the special cool taste. Their wives are always on their neck afterwards to get it. Lol. Honestly, it is an investment for every home in Nigeria. Just last week of November last year, I assisted 25 members of a night club (owned by a friend) to get, and I sent a plumber to fix for them all. Quite cheaper for them as they made bulk purchase.

Oga, this is Nairaland, a beg.....no ask me price oooo. I do not want to start advertising anything here. Lol.

Hehe...you know that's the next question. But I'll chill till when am truly ready and I'll mail you.

I saw some 5 stages RO at amazon. I need to dedicate time and do some research about it to understand its workings better.

I appreciate you bro and your threads. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
numen:

Hehe...you know that's the next question. But I'll chill till when am truly ready and I'll mail you.

I saw some 5 stages RO at amazon. I need to dedicate time and do some research about it to understand its workings better.

I appreciate you bro and your threads. Remain blessed.

You are welcome. Most on amazon and other online stores aren't good. You will not be able to drink the water as they will come out with one kind of taste. And the water is not that pure. On top, you are spending quite a fortune to import it to Nigeria. It is heavy - around 25kg (55lbs) for a very good system. But who knows, you can be lucky to get a good quality there. If you.plan it very well, you can get a hiid deal and a good quality. Bless you!

1 Like

Re: Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by Atlanticfire: 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
Pistotita:

Firstly, 100% cassava tubers grown in Nigeria and in other West African countries are GMOs from IITA. When do cassava tubers start having Vitamin A if not GMOs from IITA and Bill Gates? You should read about the dangers of GMOs. Well, I am going to write a comprehensive post on a different thread about GMOs. Of course, there are benefits, and I think it is the future food human will eat. But before stabilizing GMOs to not have adverse effect on human, it is better to reduce its consumption.

Secondly, cassava tubers contain high percentage of linamarin which hydronizes to the toxic chemical hydrogen cyanide. This chemical is deadly and its impact on the nervous system is terrible. You may ask chicken growers (especially broilers growers) the negative impact of formulating chicken feed with not well processed cassava tuber skin (outer layer). The simple way of removing over 95% of this anti nutrient is fermentation. Ijebu garri is fermentated for around 7 days. If it is not sour, do not eat it. The negative impact of GMOs and anti nutritional food is getting more noticed these days in Nigeria. This is one of the reasons life expectancy has reduced drastically to around 50-something years. And the rate of cancer is exttemely getting high these days in Nigeria.

You are mistaking yellow garri from the east and south south with vitamin A cassava from IITA.

They are different. Yellow garri is produced from any cassava variety by colouring it with palm oil before fermenting it.

Simply classifying yellow garri as GMO product shows that you do not know how yellow garri is made since any cassava can be used to produce yellow garri.

I know you will reply with insults, but who really cares about online insults in a faceless forum
Re: Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
Dearest readers,

Please kindly ignore the post I quoted above. He is an attention seeker with multiple fraudulent monikers. All cassava tubers (whether with Vitamin A or not vitamun A are all GMOs. Likewise maize, wheat, oat, barley, millet, soy and bean). You will know if the garri you purchase is fermented, or not with the taste. Fermented food are always sour. And does it make sense to first add palm oil and then ferment after? I guess the guy is always insulted because he does not think before writing. If you tell him what he posted is senseless, he will start arguing. He adds palm oil to garri, and then ferments it....lol. I do not need to insult him as he has shown how "smart" he is. I have told him many times to keep away from my posts, but the "he-goat" nature in him cannot stay away. What can we do? Of course, let us just ignore him. I will not reply him again as he is trying to use tribalism here....which one is south east, south south, or whatever he is trying to do? Anyway, i have shown you why i recomneded Ijebu Garri.

I am not stopping anyone from consuming whatever the fellow feels like. I can discuss, but I am not going to argue with anyone. So, let us just give him "silence treatment" the next time he comes roaring like a m.ad lion.
Re: Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 09, 2020
omorkelly:
I have been a silent follower and you are so sefless and enigmatic. I admire your personality pls sir keep it up

Just seeing your comment. Bless you!
Re: Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by Nobody: 3:49am On Jan 09, 2020
Farmers use pesticides, herbicides and other chemicals to grow thier crops. From my investigations, farmers use overdose which is bad for our health. But let me say this, they are minor demons. The real demons are warehouses owners. Ha! These ones are merciless. They are killers. They use terrible chemicals to keep rodents away from their grains. I will not mention any brand or active ingredient as they are reading also.

There are two kinds of pesticides which are: systemic and contact. Systemic goes into every part of the plants. It enters the fruits, stems, branches, leaves, flowers, roots, etc. While contact stays only around the area you spray it on the plants. Plants dont absorb contact kinds. Therefore, you can still wash away contact, but you can do nothing about fruits and veggies sprayed with systemic pesticides. No amount of washing will clean it off. One can wash away 95% of contact pesticides.

Get sea salt or baking powder, and pour in water. Soak your vegetables and fruits inside, and let it stay under water for minimum of 15 mins. You may need to put something with weight on top of your veggies to make them sink.

Take note: if the fruits are sprayed with systemic, you cannot remove pesticides in them. Also, peeling off the skin of mango, cucumber, oranges, etc does not have effect in removing the bad content in them. It is systemic and it has been absorbed by the plant. The content is right inside the fruits. The way out is that farmers should wait for the number of required days for the plants to wash off the chemicals in their systems by themselves. But farmers don't do it. They can even spray chemicals the day they are harvesting. This is sad. But this is the reality.

If you love yourself, learn how to grow organic vegetables in Nigeria. If you reside abroad, you are still lucky as you can buy it in grocery stores. Food is food in Nigeria. Many organic growers have been doscouraged because Nigerians do not value them. There are farmers (young graduates) into organic vegetables and chicken production on Nairaland. Check the Agric section. You will save a lot of money buying from them. Why? You are buying directly from the farmer. If you have garden in your compound, contact some of them and let them come show you how to get started. But be carefulnnot to invite robbers into your home. Nigeria is a delicate nation.

I assure you that you will recover gradually if you follow my instructions.

1 Like

Re: Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by Royruky(m): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
Pistotita:
Farmers use pesticides, herbicides and other chemicals to grow thier crops. From my investigations, farmers use overdose which is bad for our health. But let me say this, they are minor demons. The real demons are warehouses owners. Ha! These ones are merciless. They are killers. They use terrible chemicals to keep rodents away from their grains. I will not mention any brand or active ingredient as they are reading also.

There are two kinds of pesticides which are: systemic and contact. Systemic goes into every part of the plants. It enters the fruits, stems, branches, leaves, flowers, roots, etc. While contact stays only around the area you spray it on the plants. Plants dont absorb contact kinds. Therefore, you can still wash away contact, but you can do nothing about fruits and veggies sprayed with systemic pesticides. No amount of washing will clean it off. One can wash away 95% of contact pesticides.

Get sea salt or baking powder, and pour in water. Soak your vegetables and fruits inside, and let it stay under water for minimum of 15 mins. You may need to put something with weight on top of your veggies to make them sink.

Take note: if the fruits are sprayed with systemic, you cannot remove pesticides in them. Also, peeling off the skin of mango, cucumber, oranges, etc does not have effect in removing the bad content in them. It is systemic and it has been absorbed by the plant. The content is right inside the fruits. The way out is that farmers should wait for the number of required days for the plants to wash off the chemicals in their systems by themselves. But farmers don't do it. They can even spray chemicals the day they are harvesting. This is sad. But this is the reality.

If you love yourself, learn how to grow organic vegetables in Nigeria. If you reside abroad, you are still lucky as you can buy it in grocery stores. Food is food in Nigeria. Many organic growers have been doscouraged because Nigerians do not value them. There are farmers (young graduates) into organic vegetables and chicken production on Nairaland. Check the Agric section. You will save a lot of money buying from them. Why? You are buying directly from the farmer. If you have garden in your compound, contact some of them and let them come show you how to get started. But be carefulnnot to invite robbers into your home. Nigeria is a delicate nation.

I assure you that you will recover gradually if you follow my instructions.

I did not get the outcome of the area in bold letters

1 Like

Re: Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 10, 2020
Royruky:

I did not get the outcome of the area in bold letters
I do not understand your question
Re: Fighting Chronic Infections (staph, Ecoli, H.pylori, STD, STI, Typhoid, Etc.) by Royruky(m): 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
Pistotita:

I do not understand your question

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I want to know what happens to fruits if " Get sea salt or baking powder, and pour in water. Soak your vegetables and fruits inside, and let it stay under water for minimum of 15 mins. You may need to put something with weight on top of your veggies to make them sink."

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diabetes,a Dread! / Govt bans 17 drugs / After Years Of Telling People Chemotherapy Is The Only Way, Now...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.