Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Ihedioha Directs Ndukwe Nnawuchi To Domesticate Criminal Justice Draft Bill - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Directs Ndukwe Nnawuchi To Domesticate Criminal Justice Draft Bill (7935 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Graduates With A Degree In Criminal Justice From US University / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos Ready To Domesticate AFCFTA Agreement / Send Draft Bill On Minimum Wage To NASS, NLC Warns FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha Directs Ndukwe Nnawuchi To Domesticate Criminal Justice Draft Bill by sweerychick(f): 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The quest for witchhunt will be the undoing of this man.
I pity Imolites even more than I pity Abians. Our

index fingers are stuck in [b]tortoise's anus [/b]unless the God of Father Mbaka comes and helps us out.
more like where your reasoning comes from because your comments reeks of shit.
Re: Ihedioha Directs Ndukwe Nnawuchi To Domesticate Criminal Justice Draft Bill by asha80(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:

My dear i will quote you back on this when the next election is at hand.

I repeat if he does not wake up na 3rd position
all because sam daddy didnt become pdp candidate right?
Re: Ihedioha Directs Ndukwe Nnawuchi To Domesticate Criminal Justice Draft Bill by Abagworo(m): 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
asha80:
all because sam daddy didnt become pdp candidate right?

Say the truth and shame the devil. Is Imo State presently better than how it was in early 2019?
Re: Ihedioha Directs Ndukwe Nnawuchi To Domesticate Criminal Justice Draft Bill by asha80(m): 3:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
Abagworo:

Say the truth and shame the devil. Is Imo State presently better than how it was in early 2019?
far better than rochas left it..you can actually see processes leading to decisions and solid constructions going on other than cosmetic, shallow and opaque situations under your favourite man

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Directs Ndukwe Nnawuchi To Domesticate Criminal Justice Draft Bill by Legendguru: 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2020
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Transferred Their Aggressions To Adamu Garba "Crowwe App" On Playstore / The Punch Releases A New Cartoon Image Which Relates To The Arrest Of Mazi Nnamd / Oshiomhole Continues Campaign For APC At Irekpa (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.