Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,591 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) (42629 Views)

Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Visits Femi Fani-kayode (photo) / Ifeanyi Ejiofor: We’ve Not Seen Nnamdi Kanu In The Last 10 Days / Federal High Court, Abakaliki Attacked, Burnt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by gidgiddy: 11:07am On Jan 06, 2020
Lawyer to IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, and general counsel to IPOB, Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor, has returned to his compound after it was invaded and burnt. Taking journalists around, Ejiofor stated that the security forces invaded his house to kill him, in connivance with businessman, Emeka Offor, just because he is IPOB's Lawyer

The Nigerian Police had declared Ejiofor wanted over the deaths of two Police Officers last month by suspected IPOB members in Ejiofors residence

However, Ejiofor stated that the situation had nothing to do with IPOB but more to do with the fact that he was Lawyer to IPOB.

He stated that Emeka Offor, in service to his Fulani paymasters, was after his life for defending IPOB in court. He said that a local altercation between two Masquerade groups was used to rope in Ejiofor which led to the invasion of Ejiofors country home in Oraifite by the police. When the police got his house, and discovered he was not around, they opened fire on the residents and killed 4 people, carting away two of the bodies.

Ejiofor said that it was the bodies of the two innocent people killed in his residence that was paraded as two police men killed by suspected IPOB members

He said that the Police and the Army now mobilised, returned to his neighbourhood and burnt over 40 houses in the area including his own, and raped many women.

He called on the authorities to give him justice by conducting a thorough investigation in what happend in his residence on December 4th

Picture and statement below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEdssG1kiv0

I want to use this opportunity to thank my fans, friends, proffessional colleagues and undaunted members of the Indigenous People of Biafra for standing with me in this moment of grief/trial.

My special thanks goes to my Client, my Senior brother and indefatigable leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, (Mazi Proffessor, Dr. NNAMDI KANU) for reawakening the international community to their solemn duty to act swiftly on the crime against humanity committed in my house., I can't appreciate him enough and he retains my everlasting loyalty . Also to be thanked is the prompt condemnation of the Carnage , bloodletting and killings in my house by Ohaneze Ndi Igbo.

NBA Abuja can not be thanked enough for their vociferous condemnation of the muderous activities of the combined team of the Nigerian Police and military in my home. They are all outstanding . My fans accross the globe can't be thanked enough for standing tall even on the face of this adversity. You all are appreciated. What happened in my house is a clear demonstration of crime against humanity.

My only saving grace in this conspiratorial move to assasinate me ostensibly executed by agents of the state, and masterminded by Emeka Orakwue Offor is my respect for constituted authority. If I didn't insist on honouring my word with the ACP on their mission to my house, I would have been a dead person by now, because the mission of the police and military in my house wasn't to investigate the commission of any crime but to assasinate me, having been heavily paid by Emeka Orakwue Offor and Government he represents in the crime. Kindly note that I can never relent in my desire to ensure that Justice is done no matter the high powered manipulation being undertaken by Emeka Orakwue Offor at present, to ensure that the case is swept under the carpet.

Emeka Orakwue Offor, Sunday Ignoanuzue, Cascer Ufondu and cohorts cannot escape the wrath of the most High God. What happened in my house will be a child's play to God's vengeance that will be visited upon them. Note further that Emeka Offor cannot finish this fight as the Almighty God will finish the fight for me. I never offended anybody in any way, my only offence was defending IPOB within the best of my proffessional ability, which duty I can't renege on even against all intimidating odds. I thank you once more for being with me and standing by me. I am indeed overwhelmed. May the good Lord bless all people of goodwill that have stood with me in this trying period.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2776980125692703&id=100001422274998

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 06, 2020
wink
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 11:11am On Jan 06, 2020
Returned to same house?

Meaning the house was not completely burnt down to rubbles.

Damn!

The military and police personnel's that did this job are in big problem.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 06, 2020
If a person that sews clothes is a tailor
And a person that cuts hair a barber
What of a person that JAPA when he was declared wanted?

A JAPANESE.
Lazy fella.

That's why of all these people only one man will I respect
Asari Dokubo .
I don't support nor deny his views
But when they came for him
He didn't run. He sat down. Last last na police beg. These people with their online presence should be able to defend their people the way those bayelsa boys defended Asari. Who watch that video. Too sweet. Gunshot everywhere. They negotiated at last. Begged to be allowed back home. For where... Na to shout afonja, ewedu dem sabi Upandan. This one come for Christmas day when he know say coast clear come dey rant. I so hate cowards.

JAPANESE

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by jimyjames(m): 11:16am On Jan 06, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Returned to same house?

Meaning the house was not completely burnt down to rubbles.

Damn!

The military and police personnel's that did this job are in big problem.

Come and complete the job you son of a verbal warrior

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 06, 2020
No news media wants to carry his news; tomorrow if it happens to Falana, you will be jumping up and down, disturbing everybody and asking us to seek justice. Just like we told you it may be Nnamdi Kanu today, tomorrow could be your own(Sowore)....you feign ignorance until it happened. This lawyer has outsmarted the Nigerian prosecutors for years with knowledge of the law and they finally had enough.

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by jimyjames(m): 11:45am On Jan 06, 2020
Shut up you verbal warrior

The world only knows nnamdi KANU, who is asari I don't know him,

Shibaraba:
If a person that sews clothes is a tailor
And a person that cuts hair a barber
What of a person that JAPA when he was declared wanted?

A JAPANESE.
Lazy fella.

That's why of all these people only one man will I respect
Asari Dokubo .
I don't support nor deny his views
But when they came for him
He didn't run. He sat down. Last last na police beg. These people with their online presence should be able to defend their people the way those bayelsa boys defended Asari. Who watch that video. Too sweet. Gunshot everywhere. They negotiated at last. Begged to be allowed back home. For where... Na to shout afonja, ewedu dem sabi Ugandan. This one come for Christmas day when he know say coast clear come dey rant. I so hate cowards.

JAPANESE

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2020
jimyjames:

Shut up you verbal warrior

The world only knows nnamdi KANU, who is asari I don't know him,

I know you don't
You've never known any good thing in life. . My apologies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by jimyjames(m): 11:51am On Jan 06, 2020
Shibaraba:
I know you don't
You've never known any good thing in life. . My apologies
Am a great guy I only recognize great people not village champions

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by FactBoyz: 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
Igbo man's question

Why doesn't every other tribe want we igbos to leave?

Answers
Other tribes

We cannot do without you in the business line

Yorubas

One Nigeria

Educated/Wealthy Igbos

We dont need another war.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by NotNairalandi(m): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
why fighting the innocent man because he is Nnamdi Kanu lawyers. It's not nice

15 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by Vision2020a: 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
Runaway soldier

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by Sunnycliff(m): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
Biafra is a spirit that can only be conquered at death!

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
shocked

I hope the husbands of the women that were raped have chased them away?
Because we don't want our future generations to be made up of bastards who will try to water down our traditions.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by naijazee2: 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
Sorry ooooo
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by ghettokid1(m): 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
Welcome the people's defender

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by Kalistine(f): 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by Jamesilvar(m): 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
Na wao
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by ghettokid1(m): 12:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
naijazee2:
Sorry ooooo
Sorry for what?
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by Roadtoyesterday: 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
who is namdi kanu again

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
Just show yourself make Police see you with their korokoro eyes. Na that time we go differentiate whether ewedu and ogbono which one dey draw pass.

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by money121(m): 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Ok
Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by hisexcellency34: 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
By now i expect Kanu to have asked IPOB members to donate money and build him a beffiting edifice. Rather, he keep asking them to flog and beat up Ekeremadu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by Aiyk2333: 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2020
meal have been served for tribal bigoted idiots, they'll soon flood here!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) by Nadio2019: 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
Welcome home.

Biafra must live, sovereign country again.

The day in 1999 when the 12 northern Nigeria's Sharia states started to adopt Sharia criminal laws, that's when Nigeria started to split

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan At The Burial Of Aduko Johnson Okpoko / FG Suspends FRC Corporate Governance Code / Rotimi Akeredolu Emerges As APC Governorship Candidate In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.