Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

I Need A Partner Or An Investor - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need A Partner Or An Investor (569 Views)

Looking For Partner Or Manager. / Please i need a sponsor or an Investor In Water Leaf Farming / If You Need A Business Partner Or Capital - Business - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Partner Or An Investor by waleyp(m): 11:14am On Jan 06, 2020
I'm into fish farming and I am thinking of starting up but it is not going to be easy because funds would be needed, fish farming is very lucrative and its a good business, I am just looking for interested people who Can partner or invest in it. Someone we share same goals
N.B if anyone knows how to get funds too. i will appreciate that.
Re: I Need A Partner Or An Investor by Mickolad(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2020
Watsapp 09069999621 let's see how we can work together.
Re: I Need A Partner Or An Investor by waleyp(m): 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2020
What's your location
Mickolad:
Watsapp 09069999621 let's see how we can work together.
Re: I Need A Partner Or An Investor by cyndy36: 10:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
waleyp:
What's your location

If you want to be one of Opay Agents in 2020 and make money move. Now is the time. Take advantage of this great opportunity and thank me later. Opay is the new financial freedom we've all been waiting for.. Rush now and WhatsApp 08123443985 before the queue gets long!!!!

https:///send?phone=+2348123443985
Re: I Need A Partner Or An Investor by Emir01: 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
waleyp:
I'm into fish farming and I am thinking of starting up but it is not going to be easy because funds would be needed, fish farming is very lucrative and its a good business, I am just looking for interested people who Can partner or invest in it. Someone we share same goals

Where is your Location?
Re: I Need A Partner Or An Investor by waleyp(m): 8:25pm On Jan 14, 2020
Ibadan
Emir01:

Where is your Location?
Re: I Need A Partner Or An Investor by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2020
waleyp:

You will not get fund with this approach.

To get fund, you must have just a little fund and skill. You need to use the fund to push your skill out. And what is the needed skill? That you can take care of fish and then show your marketing skill. One other attribute you need is patience. If you are growing to table size, you will need to show you can grow to table size.

For example, If you want sponsors or investors for 20,000 fish you want to grow to table size, open a thread on growing 200 fish. Use your cash to do it from A to Z. This is where skills comes in. You will have to be patient (the attribute I told you about) for the numbers of weeks it willl take the fish to attain the size you want. Gradually, you become a teacher with time. The more criticisms and challenges you overcome, the more confidence your audience start building in you. Bro, if you are succestul with it, trust me, money will start running after you. Is it not Nairaland? You will start chosing who to accept and who to discharge. I am talking from experience. Then, you need to start all over and be extra careful. It is a game of scaling up and you may need workers. So, maybe you do not want to jump to 20,000 fish....you may do what you think only you can handle. But when you have nothing to show, you will just turn to a beggar.

Not boasting....I will raise over $100,000 via this nairaland in a week with how God has blessed me if I want to do so right now. Even when I stopped uptating recently was when I was bombarded with mails.

Bro, you will face nas.ty people....that is a guarantee for you. But first, make sure you have answers to challenges or questions. And if you do not know, be truthful. If you have a strong mind, blast off nu.isance individuals after you have answered teir useless questions. Do not be afraid. Tear such person into pieces, and move on. This is the way to get it done on nairaland. Spit on useless monikers. If you start doing gentle man......hahahahahha. i am sorry. These nasty people will bully you and crush your dream. If you need to send the person to his village to learn home training again, do it again and again.

Do not ever think you will forfeit your followers. No way. Infact, you will gain more. And they will be begging you they want to invest, while you will be slamming their heads on floor and doing "shakara"..hahahah. But make sure you mini project is successful. Make sure you get the mini project right.

Note: Scammers are never patient. It is not in their dictionary. You must learn to be patient.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Partner Or An Investor by Sammielee007: 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2020
Nice write up
Re: I Need A Partner Or An Investor by waleyp(m): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
Thank you so much for this, I can't thank you enough
Pistotita:

To get fund, you must have just a little fund and skill. You need to use the fund to push your skill out. And what is the needed skill? That you can take care of fish and then show your marketing skill. One other attribute you need is patience. If you are growing to table size, you will need to show you can grow to table size.

For example, If you want sponsors or investors for 20,000 fish you want to grow to table size, open a thread on growing 200 fish. Use your cash to do it from A to Z. This is where skills comes in. You will have to be patient (the attribute I told you about) for the numbers of weeks it willl take the fish to attain the size you want. Gradually, you become a teacher with time. The more criticisms and challenges you overcome, the more confidence your audience start building in you. Bro, if you are succestul with it, trust me, money will start running after you. Is it not Nairaland? You will start chosing who to accept and who to discharge. I am talking from experience. Then, you need to start all over and be extra careful. It is a game of scaling up and you may need workers. So, maybe you do not want to jump to 20,000 fish....you may do what you think only you can handle. But when you have nothing to show, you will just turn to a beggar.

Not boasting....I will raise over $100,000 via this nairaland in a week with how God has blessed me if I want to do so right now. Even when I stopped uptating recently was when I was bombarded with mails.

Bro, you will face nas.ty people....that is a guarantee for you. But first, make sure you have answers to challenges or questions. And if you do not know, be truthful. If you have a strong mind, blast off nu.isance individuals after you have answered teir useless questions. Do not be afraid. Tear such person into pieces, and move on. This is the way to get it done on nairaland. Spit on useless monikers. If you start doing gentle man......hahahahahha. i am sorry. These nasty people will bully you and crush your dream. If you need to send the person to his village to learn home training again, do it again and again.

Do not ever think you will forfeit your followers. No way. Infact, you will gain more. And they will be begging you they want to invest, while you will be slamming their heads on floor and doing "shakara"..hahahah. But make sure you mini project is successful. Make sure you get the mini project right.

Note: Scammers are never patient. It is not in their dictionary. You must learn to be patient.
Re: I Need A Partner Or An Investor by jizzyfarms(m): 10:02am On Jan 15, 2020
Pistotita:

Many thanks for this, I'm also gonna be seeking investors n partners when am done putting all the necessities together in my farm, I gained one or two from the write up.. gracias
Re: I Need A Partner Or An Investor by Mickolad(m): 10:53am On Jan 15, 2020
The write up inspired me. Anyway am Ibadan @the ops.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Millions With Agribusiness (Crop Farming) In Nigeria / Nature's Best Kept Secret! A Must For Every Farmer. King Humivet! / Rescued Dog Needs Forever Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.