Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Gov. Ihedioha Records 30 Road Projects In 7 Months - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ihedioha Records 30 Road Projects In 7 Months (1287 Views)

Ihedioha Visits Governor Otti In Abia Days After Resigning From PDP / Lagos Residents Cry Out As Contractor Abandon Road Projects (Photos) / Premium Times Special Report On Road Projects Across Nigeria Under PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Ihedioha Records 30 Road Projects In 7 Months by ImoFirstBorn: 11:33am On Jan 06, 2020
It's obvious that those who have held Imo hostage for years are not happy with the level of progress recorded by Governor Emeka Ihedioha within a very short while.

First time in history a Government of 7 months is undertaking 30 road projects including federal roads.

30 is a four year record for some states, but in Imo 30 is a seven months record.

Afraid that a new leader has emerged, they are willing to sponsor protests, form unholy alliances and engage in all manner of conspiracy.

The most Important thing is that Governor Emeka Ihedioha is a Governor elected for the people, by the people and of the people.

The Voice Of the People is certainly the Voice Of God.

Imo on the march again.

Imo Bu Nke Anyi.

https://www.gennyalozieblog.com/2020/uncategorized/gov-ihedioha-records-30-road-projects-in-7-months/

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Records 30 Road Projects In 7 Months by mrvitalis(m): 11:35am On Jan 06, 2020
Not Even that, the quality of the work is fantastic

Ngor okpala to etche is the one that surprised me

5 Likes

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Records 30 Road Projects In 7 Months by Cyberterror: 11:39am On Jan 06, 2020
OP do you mind labelling the road properly with their locations so that we the citizens can go and verify if these are really in Imo state and are presently ongoing because Ihedinjo your mbaise governor has a penchant for spewing lies and grandstanding.

4 Likes

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Records 30 Road Projects In 7 Months by danilmo: 11:39am On Jan 06, 2020
ImoFirstBorn:
It's obvious that those who have held Imo hostage for years are not happy with the level of progress recorded by Governor Emeka Ihedioha within a very short while.

First time in history a Government of 7 months is undertaking 30 road projects including federal roads.

30 is a four year record for some states, but in Imo 30 is a seven months record.

Afraid that a new leader has emerged, they are willing to sponsor protests, form unholy alliances and engage in all manner of conspiracy.

The most Important thing is that Governor Emeka Ihedioha is a Governor elected for the people, by the people and of the people.

Imo on the march again.

Imo Bu Nke Anyi.

https://www.gennyalozieblog.com/2020/uncategorized/gov-ihedioha-records-30-road-projects-in-7-months/

mtcheew.. Such Media brohaha. Taught I will be seeing clean tarred road flooding everywhere. Same set that ll insult Sanwo Olu..
Re: Gov. Ihedioha Records 30 Road Projects In 7 Months by agulion: 11:51am On Jan 06, 2020
Audio Road, na today
Re: Gov. Ihedioha Records 30 Road Projects In 7 Months by asha80(m): 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
mrvitalis:
Not Even that the quality of the work is fantastic

Ngor okpala to etche is the one that surprised me
from the your first sentence the quality of road been constructed are poor?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Records 30 Road Projects In 7 Months by ImoFirstBorn: 12:20am On Jan 07, 2020
danilmo:

mtcheew.. Such Media brohaha. Taught I will be seeing clean tarred road flooding everywhere. Same set that ll insult Sanwo Olu..

Constructions are ongoing and soon we will meet your expectations
Re: Gov. Ihedioha Records 30 Road Projects In 7 Months by Rosskii: 1:04am On Jan 07, 2020
ImoFirstBorn:

I hope they are building the roads with SIDEWALKS AND COVERED DRAINS.

Anything less than that should be summarily REJECTED by all Imo State indigenes.

Street layout in normal countries:

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Records 30 Road Projects In 7 Months by tribalmall: 2:34am On Jan 07, 2020
If he show one road completed by Ihedioha .make I teae. Oppo
danilmo:

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Records 30 Road Projects In 7 Months by leofab(f): 2:39am On Jan 07, 2020
The above is what a road should look

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Records 30 Road Projects In 7 Months by kayfra: 2:40am On Jan 07, 2020
ImoFirstBorn:

Imo on the march again.

Imo Bu Nke Anyi.

Land of the Red mud grin
Re: Gov. Ihedioha Records 30 Road Projects In 7 Months by danilmo: 2:49am On Jan 07, 2020
ImoFirstBorn:

Then relax and wait till then before raising hope, Why not change the topic to suit ongoing construction.

Later now u ll tell us it was because contractor carry money run after all hype..
Re: Gov. Ihedioha Records 30 Road Projects In 7 Months by eunisam: 2:49am On Jan 07, 2020
Something David Umahi does in 3 days.
Re: Gov. Ihedioha Records 30 Road Projects In 7 Months by AKswift: 4:38am On Jan 07, 2020
Emeka has got a poor media team.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Records 30 Road Projects In 7 Months by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:47am On Jan 07, 2020
danilmo:

Did you even read the bolded below Or you just skipped only to start wailing uncontrollably

I will also have you know that no one sings Fashola's praise like the Igbos residing in Lagos did! Someone who was not only the governor but actually served the people!

I have seen the Igbos involved in hot argument with South West in defense of Fashola!!!

So if Sanwo Olu is criticised, it simply means that he has to buckle up!

Let stop supporting these failed government and demand accountability!!!

ImoFirstBorn:

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Records 30 Road Projects In 7 Months by lagdmark(m): 6:45am On Jan 07, 2020
2020 a year of massive Propaganda, 1st federal government want to lift 100 million citizens out of poverty. now this. who knows the next?.
Re: Gov. Ihedioha Records 30 Road Projects In 7 Months by tribalmall: 6:49am On Jan 07, 2020
A deserving response TheTruth
TheTruth:

I am yet to see Igbo defend any Yoruba talk less of the Fashola you lot pray he fails. Are Igbos not at the forefront of labelling Fashola minister for darkness ? You hate filled n bitter souls, why are you lot not comparing Fashola's performance with Bart Nnaji that was selling Gencos to himself before Ebele sacked him to Fashola ?

Sanwo don't have to buckle up cos of wailing of some eternally foolish Igbos, to hell with all of you. Visit his page on Instagram to see projects he commissions weekly n group all 5 Igbo governors as one let's us compare if the meet with what he does to determine who need to buckle up n tell ourselves the tribe bigotry n foolishness is killing.

After all Igbo's like to argue merit, let us compare projects for projects Sanwolu VS 5 Igbo governors let us know the tribe hypocrisy n extreme foolishness ruined their lives. If the achievement of Sanwo could be called failure by any Igbo no governor of Igbo descend will ever be a success till Jesus comes cos he as outshine all previous looting governors you adore.
Wiseandtrue post=85570556:

Did you even read the bolded below Or you just skipped only to start wailing uncontrollably

I will also have you know that no one sings Fashola's praise like the Igbos residing in Lagos did! Someone who was not only the governor but actually served the people!

I have seen the Igbos involved in hot argument with South West in defense of Fashola!!!

So if Sanwo Olu is criticised, it simply means that he has to buckle up!

Let stop supporting these failed government and demand accountability!!!

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Records 30 Road Projects In 7 Months by Asquare84(m): 7:27am On Jan 07, 2020
Imo state have entered one chance
Re: Gov. Ihedioha Records 30 Road Projects In 7 Months by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:33am On Jan 07, 2020
tribalmall:

am yet to see Igbo defend any Yoruba talk less of the Fashola you lot pray he fails.
As your moniker suggest, visit the mall and continue to shop for tribalism there!

I don't think you will ever use your brain

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Ihedioha Records 30 Road Projects In 7 Months by tribalmall: 7:38am On Jan 07, 2020
You Igbos hate the truth but at every junction of life the truth as always shown it hate you even more. I leave you with your hypocrisy, foolishness n bigotry.

Wiseandtrue:

As your moniker suggest, visit the mall and continue to shop for tribalism there!

I don't think you will ever use your brain

(1) (Reply)

Breaking : Nigeria Army Burst Boko Haram Bomb Making Workshop - Video / Breaking: President Buhari's Personal Bodyguard, Mato Is Dead / Nigerian Lawyers Drag China To Court Over COVID-19, Demands $200b Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.